Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   will next year be the redskins year... (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939)

11-13-2006 07:50 PM

will next year be the redskins year...

will next year be the redskins year? they will start jason campbell from day one and there whole offense will understand al saunders offense. i think so.

11-13-2006 07:56 PM

but there defense is another story...

Jdallas 11-13-2006 07:57 PM

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ic.php?t=29839

bearsfan_51 11-13-2006 08:11 PM

No no...leave this one open. I have a feeling this guy is going to get

SHREADED

sweetness34 11-13-2006 08:13 PM

Re: will next year be the redskins year...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
will next year be the redskins year? they will start jason campbell from day one :D and there whole offense will understand al saunders offense. i think so.

Ok, there should be a special rule here for guys like this in which we can call these guys idiots. Dude, you need some serious help man.

Tubby 11-13-2006 08:16 PM

The Washington Redskins are going to go from a terrible team to superbowl winners because they will start an unproven young quarterback and I think that maybe our offensive coordinater will do a little bit better! It makes perfect sense!

Homer.

Dillen 11-13-2006 08:16 PM

One thing that I feel is the closest thing to a guarantee in the NFL is that the Redskins will never win a Super Bowl under Dan Snyder.

SeanTaylorRIP 11-13-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubby
The Washington Redskins are going to go from a terrible team to superbowl winners because they will start an unproven young quarterback and I think that maybe our offensive coordinater will do a little bit better! It makes perfect sense!

Homer.

Is he even a Redskins fan, but yeah saying we are going to win the superbowl because of a young QB is foolish, sure I wouldn't be surprised if we make the playoffs next year but for other reasons not Campbell, even if he is a pro bowl QB it doesn't help our defense, but with Leon Hall next year it will help.

tom 11-13-2006 08:36 PM

Well, they do have just about everything in place...
Gregg Williams usually fields good d's, and although this year they ain't up to par, I think that'll change.

I like their Oline, RB, TE, and their set of recievers ain't shabby, and with QB being their biggest Question Mark, I'd say they do have a chance...

However, I don't think it's much of a chance, being as they are poised to be the perenial basement dwellers in a tough division

SeanTaylorRIP 11-13-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

will next year be the redskins year? they will start jason campbell from day one and there whole offense will understand al saunders offense. i think so.

One step a time buddy, let's just focus on the playoffs next year first, I don't know many teams who won the superbowl and didn't make the playoffs.

The Unseen 11-13-2006 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
No no...leave this one open. I have a feeling this guy is going to get

SHREADED

Personally, I think he'll get SHREDDED

SeanTaylorRIP 11-13-2006 08:44 PM

He's a Ravens fan, why not talk about them going to the super bowl ,this year.

11-13-2006 09:06 PM

wow i post a question just asking for a simple answer and everyone goes crazy! lol ill try and be smarter with my questions next time lol. thanks ghettosermon for keeping your cool.

SeanTaylorRIP 11-13-2006 09:09 PM

:oops: :oops: , I'm the only one who voted yes. :lol:

Boston 11-13-2006 09:16 PM

No.

The Unseen 11-13-2006 09:24 PM

What year is it?

Gameyear!

jkpigskin 11-13-2006 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillen
One thing that I feel is the closest thing to a guarantee in the NFL is that the Redskins will never win a Super Bowl under Dan Snyder.

QFT... people should learn... overpaying is not the way to go

Smooth Criminal 11-13-2006 10:15 PM

Why does it seem that people always expect the redskins to do well?

Atleast wait and see if Campbell looks good this year before saying he will lead them to the superbowl.

Vikings Fan 11-13-2006 10:51 PM

Just like Bruce Gradkowski is going to be the savior of the Bucs.

McBain 11-14-2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubby

Homer.

Because that's never happend before? A bad team going to a super bowl team, the patriots did it. It's a hypothetical questions that deals with next year so why not?

TCU 11-14-2006 01:02 AM

they do the same thing every year getting tons of free agents, lots of promise and they choke along the way.

McBain 11-14-2006 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillen

Is there anything more hilarious then eagles fans talking about winning Super Bowls.. Say, how many Super Bowls have the eagles won under any owner?

yodabear 11-14-2006 01:09 AM

No, I think it is the 49ers.

njx9 11-14-2006 01:43 AM

nah, the skins will still be average at best after they trade denver anyone they have with any talent for jake plummer in the off-season.

11-14-2006 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:

will next year be the redskins year? they will start jason campbell from day one :D and there whole offense will understand al saunders offense. i think so.

Ok, there should be a special rule here for guys like this in which we can call these guys idiots. Dude, you need some serious help man.

wow! sweetness thinks he has the right to bully everybody that doesn't have the same oppinion as he has. stop posting if u dont have something worth saying...