Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   College Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Most Hated Programs (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=965)

Fred Savage 11-20-2006 09:04 AM

Most Hated Programs

Judge on players, attitude, coaches, etc.

Fred Savage 11-20-2006 09:07 AM

USC does it for me. I cant stand the media attention they get and how year in and year out every dopey, fair weather fan is on there balls. I would just love to see them play an SEC schedule for once and see where they end up. Plus, I can't stand Pete Carol.

Honorable Mention, tOSU.
Mostly because I am a Michigan fan. I actully don't hate OSU that much and usually root for them in bowl games because I like to see the Big Ten do well. But the thing that really pisses me off is the lack of class there fans show.

danman253 11-20-2006 10:05 AM

I used to think it was ND fans i hated the most and team i hate was O$U, but now after seeing how arrogant the likes of cleveland31 and keylime are, O$U takes it.

moc182 11-20-2006 10:11 AM

Miami, USC, Tennessee, Oklahoma

therock6000 11-20-2006 10:11 AM

i'd say ND...you either love them or hate them...it is extremely difficult to be a partial fan of the program 8)

11-20-2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

I used to think it was ND fans i hated the most and team i hate was O$U, but now after seeing how arrogant the likes of cleveland31 and keylime are, O$U takes it.
lol alls I have to say is 5-1 lololol. maybe next year buddy!

GO BUCKS!

ccB 11-20-2006 10:20 AM

Miami or FSU.

Shane P. Hallam 11-20-2006 10:30 AM

I voted not for my own, but overall, it is Notre Dame. Independent, TV contract, etc.

11-20-2006 10:32 AM

Miami should have been on that list and not Tenn...

P-L 11-20-2006 10:38 AM

I bet Notre Dame or Michigan ends up winning this.

PMac 11-20-2006 10:58 AM

ND by far is the most hated but USC i hate the most

snuff 11-20-2006 11:07 AM

I think I hate Cleveland31 and Keylime_5 more than all the ND fans combined so I went with tOSU.

11-20-2006 11:12 AM

awwww how cute, regaurdless the BUCKEYES WON!

keep taking shots at me cause i can remind you all year.

Matter of fact we have won the last 3 years in a row?

snuff 11-20-2006 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleveland31
awwww how cute, regaurdless the BUCKEYES WON!

keep taking shots at me cause i can remind you all year.

Matter of fact we have won the last 3 years in a row?

You act like your bothering me.. I mean trully yes every post you makes bothers me but trying to rub it in doesn't have any effect.

11-20-2006 11:17 AM

Im in your head, the Buckeyes are too!!!

Fred Savage 11-20-2006 11:23 AM

I dont understand what it is with Buckeye fans. Is it because you live in Ohio and have nothing else positive to look forward too or is it just a general lack of class? I think OSU fans suffer from an inferiority complex when it comes to Michigan so when they get a chance they cant handle themselfs. Besides Jbond, every OSU fan I have ever met is a complete dickhead. Act like you have won a game before. I think it's a fair assumption Michigan doesnt care about tOSu as much as tOSU care's about Michigan.

11-20-2006 11:29 AM

Quote:

Besides Jbond, every OSU fan I have ever met is a complete dickhead. Act like you have won a game before. I think it's a fair assumption Michigan doesnt care about tOSu as much as tOSU care's about Michigan.
harsh language bud! Try leaving the curse words at home next time.....

BOLD: maybe thats why we have won the last 3 games? Just a thought?

danman253 11-20-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Besides Jbond, every OSU fan I have ever met is a complete dickhead. Act like you have won a game before. I think it's a fair assumption Michigan doesnt care about tOSu as much as tOSU care's about Michigan.

This coming from a guy who cannot spell simple words...

Fred Savage 11-20-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:

Quote:

This coming from a guy who cannot spell simple words...

He is a product of Ohio's education system. What else would you expect Danman.

Also, about the text in the bold print. You can't even comprehend what point I am trying to get across. Try again.

Moses 11-20-2006 11:43 AM

Quote:

Quote:

lol alls I have to say is 5-1 lololol. maybe next year buddy!

GO BUCKS!

This post makes OSU my most hated program. I can't stand ignorance or pathetic behaviour such as this.

11-20-2006 11:48 AM

All 3 of you guys are Michigan fans, I had nothing to do with you hating tOSU.

PS WE WON!

Fred Savage 11-20-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

PS WE WON!

Have I mentioned how every tOSU fan I have ever came in contact with (besides Jbond) has no class?

slightlyaraiderfan 11-20-2006 11:54 AM

I voted for SC and i'm a USC fan. I hate 99% of the Trojan fanbase, so I guess that makes me emo.

danman253 11-20-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

PS WE WON!

No but you have everything to do why your fan base jumped ND as the worst fanbase in college football (and RickNJ is a Notre Dame homer)

TIP 11-20-2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

PS WE WON!

You know who won also,

PITTSBURGH BEAT THE CLOWNS!!!