Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 09-11-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best Defensive Division in Football?

You look at three out of the four teams, the Lions being the exception, and we have three very deep, very talented defenses in this division. Each D-line has at least 2 guys on it that are considered great talents/great fits. Some of the best Linebackers in the league are in this division. Corners and safeties are good, really this is the only part of the D where the NFC North isnt a leader, but due to the Cover 2 scheme the way they play is a bit different anyway.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It just depends on how you look at it. We're probably the only division that has three very good defenses but the Lions defense is so god awful that collectively I just don't know. The AFC East, for example, doesn't have any weak defenses. The Jets are the weakest of the four and they're nowhere near as bad as the Lions.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It just depends on how you look at it. We're probably the only division that has three very good defenses but the Lions defense is so god awful that collectively I just don't know. The AFC East, for example, doesn't have any weak defenses. The Jets are the weakest of the four and they're nowhere near as bad as the Lions.
Very true i look at it the the other way... IMO The Quality of the other 3 defenses makes up for the lack of defense for the lions.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think w/in 2-3 years the NFC North will be one of the best divisions in football. Vikes, Lions, Pack and Bears have the makings for good offenses, and like you said 3/4 of the teams have good defenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I think w/in 2-3 years the NFC North will be one of the best divisions in football. Vikes, Lions, Pack and Bears have the makings for good offenses, and like you said 3/4 of the teams have good defenses.

I think its stretching to say we could have a good offense. Adequate maybe, but not good.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC East and North are both pretty good.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
AFC East and North are both pretty good.
Not really. The Ravens are great, Steelers are pretty good, and the Bengals and Browns are god awful.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I don't know how you can say that. My Lions are faced with the possible jumping of Martz to another HCing position and Kitna is 35 and probably only has one more season before he hangs it up.
The Bears have an aging OL, no decent QB and now appear very average at RB.
GB's offense is built around Favre who is probably gone in 3 years. They also have a weak running game.
Finally, Minny has a suspect HC, and a very suspect QB.

I just don't see any long term potential for the NFC North as far as offense is concerned. We are going to remain near the bottom of divisions unless there is a remarkable increase in talent into the Division especially at QB.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I don't know how you can say that. My Lions are faced with the possible jumping of Martz to another HCing position and Kitna is 35 and probably only has one more season before he hangs it up.
The Bears have an aging OL, no decent QB and now appear very average at RB.
GB's offense is built around Favre who is probably gone in 3 years. They also have a weak running game.
Finally, Minny has a suspect HC, and a very suspect QB.

I just don't see any long term potential for the NFC North as far as offense is concerned. We are going to remain near the bottom of divisions unless there is a remarkable increase in talent into the Division especially at QB.
It's basically impossible to predict how teams will be 3 years from now. With parity and free agency the way it is you can go from zero to hero in a couple years or vice versa.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
It's basically impossible to predict how teams will be 3 years from now. With parity and free agency the way it is you can go from zero to hero in a couple years or vice versa.
It's hard to predict anything in the NFL... but I think IAC has a good point.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I just don't know... The lions defense is just plain terrible. The other three should be great this season though.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well with the exception of the Lions (who btw seem to be the opposite of every other NFC North team) Id say this division is at least top 3 with strong arguments for it being #1.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

The Cover 2 can get by with shortcomings at CB... and, with a healthy Bullocks, our safeties would be solid. Sims is a complete beast, and our DLine is one of the best.

We don't have a great (or good) defense, but, for a Cover 2, we have the right personnel.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh*

what makes a good line tactica? production? sacks hurries hits? average YPC? the fact they (meaning the lions) could probably give up 400 yards to jamal lewis (if we were playing the AFCN this year) makes them a good line?

show me something!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
*sigh*

what makes a good line tactica? production? sacks hurries hits? average YPC? the fact they (meaning the lions) could probably give up 400 yards to jamal lewis (if we were playing the AFCN this year) makes them a good line?

show me something!
Their effect on the game. Want to see something? In how many different ways? Let me break it down:

Stats:

Yards Against PG (NFL Rank) - Bears (5th), Packers (14th), Vikings (20th), Lions (22nd).

Pass Defense (NFL Rank) - Bears (13th), Packers (14th), Lions (21st), Vikings (25th).

Run Defense (NFL Rank) - Bears (4th), Vikings (6th), Packers (13th), Lions (14th).

Sacks (Number/NFL Rank) - Bears (6/T-8th), Lions (6/T-8th), Packers (5/T-13), Vikings (2/T-24th)

INTs (Number/NFL Rank) - Lions (5/T-1st), Vikings (5/T-1st), Bears (3/T-5th), Packers (2/T-13th)

FFs (Number/NFL Rank) - Bears (4/T-4th), Lions (3/T-10th), Packers (1/T-23rd), Vikings (0/T-30th)

Player Stats

Dewayne White - 10 TOT, 1 Sack, 1 INT, 2 FF
Shaun Rogers - 1 TOT, 1 FR (1 FG Block)
Cory Redding - 7 TOT
Kalimba Edwards - 5 TOT, 2.5 Sacks, 2 FF, 1 FR

Big Plays

Week 1 - Shaun Rogers blocked a Janikowski FG.

Week 1 - Dewayne White dropped back into coverage and intercepted a McCown pass that stopped a comeback drive.

Week 1 - Dewayne White sack/forced a fumble on McCown late in the game to put the game away. (He also forced another fumble on the same play.)

Week 2 - Shaun Rogers recovered a fumble in OT to set-up the game winning FG.

A Defensive Linemen has turned the game in our favor in each of our first 2 games, and our defense is (statistically) not last or not far behind the other defenses in the NFC North. I, personally, don't think that "team" stats mean much, but the plays they've made do. You've been shown.

So, wait... what was your point again? "I can see clearly now the bullshits gone"...
Old 09-19-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
Their effect on the game. Want to see something? In how many different ways? Let me break it down:

Stats:

Yards Against PG (NFL Rank) - Bears (5th), Packers (14th), Vikings (20th), Lions (22nd).

Pass Defense (NFL Rank) - Bears (13th), Packers (14th), Lions (21st), Vikings (25th).

Run Defense (NFL Rank) - Bears (4th), Vikings (6th), Packers (13th), Lions (14th).

Sacks (Number/NFL Rank) - Bears (6/T-8th), Lions (6/T-8th), Packers (5/T-13), Vikings (2/T-24th)

INTs (Number/NFL Rank) - Lions (5/T-1st), Vikings (5/T-1st), Bears (3/T-5th), Packers (2/T-13th)

FFs (Number/NFL Rank) - Bears (4/T-4th), Lions (3/T-10th), Packers (1/T-23rd), Vikings (0/T-30th)

Player Stats

Dewayne White - 10 TOT, 1 Sack, 1 INT, 2 FF
Shaun Rogers - 1 TOT, 1 FR (1 FG Block)
Cory Redding - 7 TOT
Kalimba Edwards - 5 TOT, 2.5 Sacks, 2 FF, 1 FR

Big Plays

Week 1 - Shaun Rogers blocked a Janikowski FG.

Week 1 - Dewayne White dropped back into coverage and intercepted a McCown pass that stopped a comeback drive.

Week 1 - Dewayne White sack/forced a fumble on McCown late in the game to put the game away. (He also forced another fumble on the same play.)

Week 2 - Shaun Rogers recovered a fumble in OT to set-up the game winning FG.

A Defensive Linemen has turned the game in our favor in each of our first 2 games, and our defense is (statistically) not last or not far behind the other defenses in the NFC North. I, personally, don't think that "team" stats mean much, but the plays they've made do. You've been shown.

So, wait... what was your point again? "I can see clearly now the bullshits gone"...
Well, I wouldn't call either Minnesota or Oakland top offenses... so making plays on them isn't that tough.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Well, I wouldn't call either Minnesota or Oakland top offenses... so making plays on them isn't that tough.
He asked to be shown something, so I showed him something. He wanted to know what makes our DLine good, and I gave him a variety of information.

Not much else to say about that, huh "awfullyquiet"?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Well Atlanta and Denver didn't make many plays on those teams. Atlanta didn't record a sack and only 1 turnover against Minnesota. Denver recorded 3 sacks and forced three turnovers against Oakland. The Lions recorded 3 sacks against Oakland and forced three turnovers. Lions forced more fumbles (5) than Denver did against Oakland (1). Against the Vikings? They recorded 5 turnovers and 2 sacks. If making plays on those offenses were easy you'd think the Falcons and Broncos could've out performed the Lions. Detroit has forced 10 turnovers, the most of any team in the league. The Vikings have forced 9 turnovers. But making plays against the Falcons and Lions isn't that tough, so why don't we just completely discredit them while we are at it?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Well Atlanta and Denver didn't make many plays on those teams. Atlanta didn't record a sack and only 1 turnover against Minnesota. Denver recorded 3 sacks and forced three turnovers against Oakland. The Lions recorded 3 sacks against Oakland and forced three turnovers. Lions forced more fumbles (5) than Denver did against Oakland (1). Against the Vikings? They recorded 5 turnovers and 2 sacks. If making plays on those offenses were easy you'd think the Falcons and Broncos could've out performed the Lions. Detroit has forced 10 turnovers, the most of any team in the league. The Vikings have forced 9 turnovers. But making plays against the Falcons and Lions isn't that tough, so why don't we just completely discredit them while we are at it?
I should've just waited and let you respond.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what is the arguement here, that lions dont have the worst D in the division, or that the NFC North has the best defensive division.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC East, and AFC West (When did that happen?) both have better defenses. Maybe NFC East too. The Bears are really the only defense that scares me. The Vikings are one dimensional, and the Packers are still young.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
AFC East, and AFC West (When did that happen?) both have better defenses. Maybe NFC East too. The Bears are really the only defense that scares me. The Vikings are one dimensional, and the Packers are still young.
The NFC East? Is that a ******* joke?

Old 03-08-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The NFC East? Is that a ******* joke?
The NFC East had all 4 teams rank in the top 10 on defense. The answer to this question is the NFC East, and its not even close.

Giants ranked 7, followed by Washington at 8, followed by Dallas at 9, and Philly at 10.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The NFC East had all 4 teams rank in the top 10 on defense. The answer to this question is the NFC East, and its not even close.

Giants ranked 7, followed by Washington at 8, followed by Dallas at 9, and Philly at 10.
I don't care what the numbers say, Dallas is not a top 10 defense. The other three are questionable, but none of them are really intimidating in the least.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
seriously, is that a joke?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote