Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2007, 04:01 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Puking

Jesus christ!! for the first time ever i jsut threw up after drinking.. thats so gross... im still drunk.. like just finished now.. i have 3 beer left... god this sucks.. anyone else have any good stories?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:11 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I touched a guy's balls at Hebrew School once.

Last edited by WMD : 10-28-2007 at 04:14 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:25 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you = V

yes thats a vag
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:55 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
you = V

yes thats a vag

Yes. Only little girls puke after drinking.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:29 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait you puked off of 9 beers. lame
Old 10-28-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I've puked after 7 beers.

But in my defense, I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs, and it was Miller High Life.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPLUFF View Post
I've puked after 7 beers.

But in my defense, I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs, and it was Miller High Life.
7 is still quite sad.... and you're shorter yet heavier than me...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
24 pack lol

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
24 pack lol

hahahahahhah ******* liar, you are full of ****! 21 beers, how long have you had that 24 pack 4 weekends. you the **** do you think you're kidding. i could understand if you were drinking all day.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Nerv

DChess pukes after 5 wine coolers and a mikes hard lemonade.

I tried to puke last night at my friends Halloween party but ended up falling asleep in a bathtub instead.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post

I tried to puke last night at my friends Halloween party but ended up falling asleep in a bathtub instead.
of course i do, you spike them with roofies everytime, trying to take advantage of me.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
He would.
i bet he needed some dude to wipe off his face after he vomited so hard in the toilet it got in his ears...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hahahahahhah ******* liar, you are full of ****! 21 beers, how long have you had that 24 pack 4 weekends. you the **** do you think you're kidding. i could understand if you were drinking all day.
Its not THAT unrealistic. Hes a pretty big kid. One kid I know, hes gotta be close to 400 hence we call him Mr. 400 drank 36 to himself.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have to agree, 21 beers is insane. I can maybe see 21 shots but beers that is insane. Once you get past about 15 in a short period of time you wont have the stomach or the concentration to pound much more.

I am so pumped for Halloween so crazy parties this weekend. Pong tourney with trophies, no joke then a huge house with supposedly 3 kegs(probably bs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I have to agree, 21 beers is insane. I can maybe see 21 shots but beers that is insane. Once you get past about 15 in a short period of time you wont have the stomach or the concentration to pound much more.

I am so pumped for Halloween so crazy parties this weekend. Pong tourney with trophies, no joke then a huge house with supposedly 3 kegs(probably bs)
3 Kegs!?!?! You guys in Boise are crazy.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:40 AM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I once did 34 shots in a hour followed by a table spoon of cinnamon and a gallon of milk. Never threw up.

The Dos Equis "Most Interesting Man" commercial is closely based on my life too.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
I once did 34 shots in a hour followed by a table spoon of cinnamon and a gallon of milk. Never threw up.

The Dos Equis "Most Interesting Man" commercial is closely based on my life too.
34 shots in an hour? Really...Of what? Malibu? You'd be dead if you had that many in an hour. I smell *sniff sniff* bull****.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
34 shots in an hour? Really...Of what? Malibu? You'd be dead if you had that many in an hour. I smell *sniff sniff* bull****.
Wow the sarcasm went completely over your head.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
you're a *sniff* *sniff* idiot. obviously he was joking or he wouldn't have added the part about the mil or the cinnamon. he picked an insane amount in a short time, and for some reason you didnt get it. explaing jokes is the worst
Old 10-28-2007, 06:07 AM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't drink, but when Gameday came to Lexington, the morning of (like 1 or 2 am) there was this one drunk guy going absolutely nuts. He had his face painted, was wearing jorts, and just off his @$$ drunk. So hilairious. He puked for like 2 minutes straight...just awesome.

Then we said, "FILL IT (the funnell) UP AGAIN!....CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG..."

Good times. :)
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:02 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I once puked my guts out after a party... fatal combination of no sleep, too much fries, many beers, vodka and a punch in the stomach.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yacking after 9 beers is embarassing hoops.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive seen it done with about that many, empty stomachs can be a *****. Now if hes hungover from it, then yes.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drinking makes you more of a man, that's why homeless people are the most badass people on earth.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Drinking makes you more of a man, that's why homeless people are the most badass people on earth.
sad/true.

which is what made bumfights the most entertaining thing on earth.
it like watching marvel vs capcom only in real life, and more beards.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote