Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Discontinued THINGS You Want Back

Vent about things you miss here...

for me...

Pepsi Blue...huge fan...i love sugar
3D Doritos...they were so good.

Other input...

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football

Last edited by NYGibril28 : 11-01-2007 at 10:26 PM. Reason: changed title
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SURGE.........

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not a product but RollerJam should make a comeback.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Not a product but RollerJam should make a comeback.

on that same not...Slamball

big fan of Sean "Inches" Jackson and Dion "The Landlord" Mays

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you PF you stole my answer!
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I was just playing Mario Kart 64....

On the computer though, I wish I would have kept my system.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Mcdonald's hot and spicy McChicken sandwich. I want the good ol regular McChicken:

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I hate Mcdonald's hot and spicy McChicken sandwich. I want the good ol regular McChicken:

Speaking of MacDonalds how bout they bring back the commercials with Ronald himself in them and not just employees.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Speaking of MacDonalds how bout they bring back the commercials with Ronald himself in them and not just employees.
Because people believe that Ronald McDonald in a commercial is tantamount to advertising smoking to kids. It's stupid, but that's what people believe.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Because people believe that Ronald McDonald in a commercial is tantamount to advertising smoking to kids. It's stupid, but that's what people believe.
Are you serious?
Old 11-01-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-01-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The athlete of tommorrow.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
TB_39
Rookie

TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
And there's your future DT tandem of Ted Washington and Keith Traylor...just whiter.
TB_39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't had a McRib in ages, and I came in this thread thinking about Surge. Sock em Boppers need to come back. I wish I had those right now those would be so much fun.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I haven't had a McRib in ages, and I came in this thread thinking about Surge. Sock em Boppers need to come back. I wish I had those right now those would be so much fun.
We bought some last year and had a fight night. One hard punch to the jaw and the thing popped and my buddy was knocked out cold
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
We bought some last year and had a fight night. One hard punch to the jaw and the thing popped and my buddy was knocked out cold
Sounds like a good time.

Me and my friends box in the garage usually every weekend. Heres a good fight with annoying music so might wanna turn it down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga_tmdFkobg
Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sounds like a good time.

Me and my friends box in the garage usually every weekend. Heres a good fight with annoying music so might wanna turn it down.
You don't realize how much technique boxing takes until you see a fight like that... haha

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-01-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sounds like a good time.

Lol that is without question the worst fight Ive seen. Both have their hands down exposed and when the punch they close their eyes and go into a ball.
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

American Freakin Gladiators.
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:

yes, they show it on ESPN Classic sometimes

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-01-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hahha, watching that on classic is funny

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
The new NBC season will be starting sometime next year!!!! =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a product but I miss the greatness that was Freaks and Geeks.