Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Funniest website ever!!!

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/

I thought this kind of stuff only happened in sitcoms... Do people really use this as intended?
Old 11-06-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I'm not sure exactly what this website is, but it seems like a dating resource for women. What's so funny about that?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I'm not sure exactly what this website is, but it seems like a dating resource for women. What's so funny about that?
It is a website where women trash exes, or even people they went out on one date with. If you read some of the things written about the guys, you will understand why I find it so funny. They are in a relationship with a guy who was already married, yet they get pissed off when he isn't "faithful" to the women he is cheating on his wife with.

Most of the women who post on this website seem to be so broken that it is just hilarious. Then the columns are really funny too. An article written by "The Average Guy" told women they should wait 15 dates before having sex...
Old 11-06-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
It is a website where women trash exes, or even people they went out on one date with. If you read some of the things written about the guys, you will understand why I find it so funny. They are in a relationship with a guy who was already married, yet they get pissed off when he isn't "faithful" to the women he is cheating on his wife with.

Most of the women who post on this website seem to be so broken that it is just hilarious. Then the columns are really funny too. An article written by "The Average Guy" told women they should wait 15 dates before having sex...
You sound effeminate.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
You sound effeminate.
Not effeminate, FABULOUS!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Not effeminate, FABULOUS!!!
nah. quite effeminate.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started to read the website, and I felt the overwhelming need to want to punch something. Consequently, I stopped.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I didn't see my name. If I did, I would have to give one of my hoes a good back hand.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I didn't see my name. If I did, I would have to give one of my hoes a good back hand.
you need a reason to backhand a chick?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
you need a reason to backhand a chick?
For a backhand, no. For a good backhand, yes. I don't like hurting my hand to much. I need it for other reasons...............
Old 11-06-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Wait, do they actually give people's real names and give a synopsis on their dates?
Old 11-06-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Wait, do they actually give people's real names and give a synopsis on their dates?
Yes, they give peoples real names. If it was just anonymous venting I would have no problem with it. But they use the guys real names. It is pretty much a website to bash men, that is why I think it is so funny.

You can sure tell the crazy women by what they write.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
This ***** right here is a one of a kind *****! He **** ne thing with a coochie! He act like he is particular though, like he only **** dimes, but when u see the hoes he run through they look like pure ****! These hoes be having five and six kids, sellin drugs, and smoking weed with the baby. He act like he so ******* hood when his ppl on the city council. The sad thing is that he have babies with the GHETTO HOES and do the good, pretty ones so wrong. While u going wit him, he is going or "talkin" to 5 othA hoez and when u catch him he act like he don't know what the **** you talking about! And girls beware he broke as hell, he ain't got money but his ppl do. ****, he wear the same clothes over and over again. Oh yeah, him and his crew are nothing but dirty dick liars. And this ***** been at Sante Fe Community College four ******* years....Damnnnnnn this ***** got a degree in dick slinging and baby making! His hang out spot is the Venue! This ***** be actin like he got pull, that ***** aint got ****, but all he is is a cash-box ***** not a cashier!
COMMENTS
lol, dont date Steven Long
Old 11-06-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

See, how can you not think that is pure comedic genius?
Old 11-06-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/searc...index%2Easp%3F

Check out this one
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
hahahaha oh man thats a good one.
so who is making a dchess one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Chris.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
**** you Chris.
get him back :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/searc...x%2Easp%3F

The pictures don't work on this thing. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL thats great stuff.

It would be hilarious to post replies on that site pretending to be a girl and give them all horrible advice.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A professor at the university I attended is on that website.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
A professor at the university I attended is on that website.
Bet he ****** a student, and she still didn't get an "A."
Old 11-06-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/searc...x%2Easp%3F

Brian Westbrook
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
hahahaha I really hope that is true.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:14 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
"average in bed" who cares. As long as he got his.......