Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Random Trivia Thread

This thread is for random trivia. mostly pertaining to sports.
Example and first two.
Last Draft with a pro bowler selected in every round
and
most pro bowlers in the first round in the last 10 years.

Ready... GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

We should do this, and whoever gets the question right gets like +rep from the one who asked it.

Ill give one

Who was the only qurterback to win a Super Bowl and not be drafted?
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
We should do this, and whoever gets the question right gets like +rep from the one who asked it.

Ill give one

that one is easy.
Tom Brady was most recent.
anyone know mine?

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
that one is easy.
Tom Brady was most recent.
anyone know mine?
Im contemplating giving you -rep for that. There has only been 1 QB who was not drafted who won a SuperBowl. Tom Brady was drafted by NE in round 6. Keep guessing.

Are we good to do it like this. If you get it right, you get +rep, if you get it wrong, you get -rep?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im contemplating giving you -rep for that. There has only been 1 QB who was not drafted who won a SuperBowl. Tom Brady was drafted by NE in round 6. Keep guessing.

Are we good to do it like this. If you get it right, you get +rep, if you get it wrong, you get -rep?
Kurt Warner??

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Kurt Warner??
Nope. Keep guessing.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ill give one

Everyone's Favorite Grocery Bagger, Kurt Warner.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Everyone's Favorite Grocery Bagger, Kurt Warner.
Yea, your right about Warner. But he wasnt the one I was thinking about.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So easy that you got it wrong.

Brady was drafted in the 6th.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
So easy that you got it wrong.

Brady was drafted in the 6th.
damnit. i knew that. comp pick too.

Quote:

Old 11-07-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

nobody knows mine

Quote:

Old 11-07-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
nobody knows mine
It's too obscure, and I don't feel like doing research.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yea thats the same as me, lol.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
2001 had 14 first round pro bowlers and 1999 had all rounds with at least 1 player in the pro bowl.

Quote:

Old 11-07-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Allright, my answer, even though the question has two answers now, is Brad Johnson.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Allright, my answer, even though the question has two answers now, is Brad Johnson.
steve young was picked in supp draft
it counts

Quote:

Old 11-07-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Allright, I got another one for you

Who is the only player to win a Grey Cup, Super Bowl and a College Championship?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:

Who is the only player to win a Grey Cup, Super Bowl and a College Championship?
was it flutie?

Quote:

Old 11-07-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
was it flutie?
I should have refined the question. I meant finished the season as the #1 team. I know back then they didnt have a BCS Championship. But it could also be a Canadian university as well. So keep your eyes open to that. And no, it wasnt Flutie.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I should have refined the question. I meant finished the season as the #1 team. I know back then they didnt have a BCS Championship. But it could also be a Canadian university as well. So keep your eyes open to that. And no, it wasnt Flutie.
Tyrone Williams.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Tyrone Williams.
I am amazed like Ill ever be. How did you find that out? I am in shock lol.

I will give another +rep to whoever can find me the full name of the school he went to, and what fellow alumni from his university team, also played in the NFL and what team he played for.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
was it flutie?
flutie only won in canada

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
flutie only won in canada
wasnt he on the pats for one of their titles?
he never said started.

Quote:

Old 11-07-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wasnt he on the pats for one of their titles?
he never said started.
no he was only with the pats for one year, and pitt won that year

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Tyrone Williams ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote