Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-19-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default If you had a time machine...

What are 3 things you would do?

Rules: You can achieve no monetary gain directly from this.
Here's mine:
1. Murder William Shakespeare.
2. Hang out with Walter Payton
3. Catch Barry Bonds taking steroids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Party with Sidney Ponson
2. Stop V.I. Lenin from taking over my homeland.
3. Help The Dude Save The Day

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Personal Reason...
2. meet Jesus
3. go back and see how the Neanderthals lived or something

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

1. Have my parents teach me a second or third language when I was young.
2. Learn to play golf at an earlier age.
3. Start working out habits a lot earlier.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Find out what the **** happened with JFK
2.See the Dinosaurs
3. Kill Hitler
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
1. Murder William Shakespeare.
Quite the intellectual we have on our hands here.

1. Meet Jesus
2. Give Drew Brees' father a condom
3. Catch the '81 NC

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post

1. Meet Jesus
3. Catch the '81 NC
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Meet Jesus
3. Catch the '81 NC
those are good ones, but i hate shakespeare.
i forgot to mention i would take a dictionary to some guy and let him "invent the words"
i have to memorize a shakespeare sonnet by tomorrow and none have real words.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
those are good ones, but i hate shakespeare.
i forgot to mention i would take a dictionary to some guy and let him "invent the words"
i have to memorize a shakespeare sonnet by tomorrow and none have real words.
Eh, a lot of people do and I wasn't a big fan before, but once you get used to how its written, its great stuff.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Eh, a lot of people do and I wasn't a big fan before, but once you get used to how its written, its great stuff.
Well i dont really want to memorize a sonnet anyway, it is incredibly hard

Quote:

Old 11-21-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Meet Jesus
3. Catch the '81 NC

Why are you hatin on drew? And besides drew brees> jesus anywho. atleasts hes for true.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Hang out with Jim Belushi or Chris Farley (Try to stop that downward spiral)
2. Stop Huey P. Long from being assassinated. (Best governor LA has ever had and possibly would have been an even better president. Thank you for Tiger Stadium Huey!)
3. Kill Tom Benson and takeover the Saints before the many years of terrible decisions.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
1. Hang out with Jim Belushi or Chris Farley (Try to stop that downward spiral)
2. Stop Huey P. Long from being assassinated. (Best governor LA has ever had and possibly would have been an even better president. Thank you for Tiger Stadium Huey!)
3. Kill Tom Benson and takeover the Saints before the many years of terrible decisions.
Good choice. Go Tigers.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Convince my parents to let me play hockey, because I think that I'd be really good. My first and only time skating, I was as good as my friend who was playing for 5 years
2. Choose to learn Spanish instead of French (everything is in Spanish now)
3. See the dinosaurs (like Chucky said)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 11-19-2007 at 09:02 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
1. Convince my parents to let me play hockey, because I think that I'd be really good. My first and only time skating, I was as good as my friend who was playing for 5 years
2. Choose to learn Spanish instead of French (everything is in Spanish now)
3. See the dinosaurs (like Chucky said)
You're friend must suck... no offense of course to either of you

1. Convince my parents to let me play goalie when I first started playing hockey.
2. Convince my younger self to have a better work ethic when it comes to school and to get my priorities straight
3. Meet Jesus
Old 11-20-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. Rape Marilyn Monroe
2. kill a dinosaur and eat it.
3. Beat-off in 1932
Old 11-20-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
1. Rape Marilyn Monroe
2. kill a dinosaur and eat it.
3. Beat-off in 1932
My epic win alarm has gone off.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 - Learn to play hockey younger
2 - Hang out with Bill Gates
3 - Find Ossama

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a time machine, problem is, it only goes forward at regular speed. It's essentialy just a carboard box but on the side i wrote "Time Machine" in sharpie.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
I have a time machine, problem is, it only goes forward at regular speed. It's essentialy just a carboard box but on the side i wrote "Time Machine" in sharpie.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Paul, learn your Demetri Martin.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-19-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Hey Paul, learn your Demetri Martin.
I don't care who said it. It's still lame

Edit: original comment was a bit much.

Last edited by Paul : 11-19-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I don't care who said it. It's still lame

Edit: original comment was a bit much.
the original nature of the joke made it funnier

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-19-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Be a Patriots fan
2. Become an Actor
3. Become a Rapper

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I wouldn't do anything. Messing with the past would obviously mess with the future. You make the slightest change and who knows what happens. :D
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote