Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-25-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Gallry back to RT

Per Adam Schefter on NFLN. No link as of yet.

Joe Thomas a possibility now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Staley at 33 is far more likely. I was kinda expecting this though.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I wouldnt rule it out.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Staley at 33 is the more probable. Oakland needs a ZBS lineman and Staley is pretty much the perfect fit for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is probably the only way he can salvage his career.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
This is probably the only way he can salvage his career.
Compeltely agree, Gallery in college looked like a sure-fire Hall of Fame lineman. Now I doubt he makes it unless a miracle happens in Oakland and they're offense starts working.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldnt mind thomas now since we announced gallery at rt. only way we get him is a trade down though.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would still give him a chance at LT, he has too much talent just to be cast to the right side at this point.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
I would still give him a chance at LT, he has too much talent just to be cast to the right side at this point.
He wouldn't be "cast" to the right side. To begin with he as a G in college and should be playing G respectively. So for him to ultimately move to the right side should help him out tremendously.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i wish backus would agree to move to RT, then there would be 99.9% chance that the lions would draft thomas.

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
He wouldn't be "cast" to the right side. To begin with he as a G in college and should be playing G respectively. So for him to ultimately move to the right side should help him out tremendously.
Uh...he was a tight end that got moved to tackle in college.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Uh...he was a tight end that got moved to tackle in college.
His senior year he played G is what I was refering to. What he played coming out of highschool is pointless.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His senior year he played G is what I was refering to. What he played coming out of highschool is pointless.
No he didn't. He played LT every single game from his sophmore year through graduation.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
FunJokeshere

Quote:
http://hawkeyesports.cstv.com/sports..._robert00.html

Quote:
2003 - - listed as first team left tackle following spring practice . . .- started at left tackle in all 13 games
Quote:
2002 - - started all 13 games at left tackle
Quote:
2001 - - started all 12 games at left tackle
doesn't look like he got much time at guard.....
Old 02-25-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strongest possibility is Staley at #33. Still possible that they take Thomas at #1 though.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I feel bad for Gallery, maybe people would keep the 'bust' tag off of him if he wouldn't be moved around so much.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Wow. I feel bad for Gallery, maybe people would keep the 'bust' tag off of him if he wouldn't be moved around so much.
Yea, I love Gallery personally and I think the only reason he hasn't been labeled a bust so far is merely because of the freak athlete he is.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been trying to get people to look at Thomas as the pick for awhile now. I'd take him with the 1st overall pick. My strategy in Oakland would be to build an O-line starting with the tackles by getting Thomas and moving Gallery to the right side. Once you have an O-line in place you get your franchise QB to play behind them for years to come.

So the Oakland fans just have to be patient with the offense and let them build it right.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am 99% sure Gallery did not play OG in college.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

another year another position and or scheme, so much for ever becoming comfortable

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

At least we have a good Oline Coach in Cable.Hopefully he can save Gallery's career.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would they really take Thomas though? I mean, he is getting compared to two guys who aren't exactly elite Left Tackles either. As in Jordan Gross and, well, Robert Gallery.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't see the Thomas move at 1. Too many other needs to warrant such a move. If Staley is around early 2nd, then that'll be a strong likelihood, although I wonder if they may wait later, for a guy like Adam Koets or perhaps a Ryan Harris.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

And here I was thinking that they would pick up LD for the RT spot.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O-Line is all about coaching. A good O-Line coach can make an average O-Line great. Or a craptastic O-line at least serviceable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote