Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 09-13-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 1 : Cincinnati Bengals

Wow.

Just, wow.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We needed a miracle... and we got one.

The team looked really shaky on offense, though it improved as the game went on. Buckhalter looked decent running the ball. The problem was the OL was somewhat inconsistent in the run game. I'm wondering how long Hamilton will keep his starting spot.

I was pleased with the defense... they held up pretty well considering how many 3-and-outs the offense had. The back-to-back sacks by Haggan and Reid were particularly enjoyable.

The return game was the same old crap as always. It doesn't seem to matter who we put back there.

... and then there's Alphonso Smith. He's been a popular target due to the circumstances of his acquisition, which is something entirely beyond his control. He clearly came to play today, though, making plays against both the run and pass.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We looked alright. But we were lucky we played the Bengals. We bent on defense, but didn't break until the end, which was nice.

Kyle Orton ******* sucks.

We also got ******** lucky(obviously).
That being said: 1 down, 18 to go!!!

And yeah Alphonso wasn't bad at all. It's still unlikely, but Cutler is looking shaky and if we end up with a better record than Chicago it moves from a horrendous deal to merely a pretty bad one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
didn't get to see the game, but from the sound of it, moreno didn't look like a first round pick on the few carries he had.

is hillis getting any use at all?

how the hell did we only score 6 on the ****ing bengals?
Moreno looked like a back who was hurt if anything, he did show some promise, can't wait til he's healthy.

There was a 3rd down play which was designed for Hillis, they put him in motion then he ran into the flat, he ended up dropping the pass, if he didn't it might of broke away for a big gain. Other than that, I think he just got a few carries.

Orton who is already bad had a bum hand, Marshall was jogging out there, and Moreno was hurt, shocked we scored any points at all to be honest.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really worried about Hillis getting forgotten about. I think he can be a great football player and he is one of my favorites. I kind of expect him to be used like Kevin Faulk was in NE but I'd like to see him get more carries. I think he should be getting as many as Buckhalter.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
I'm really worried about Hillis getting forgotten about.
Keep in mind he was the only FB available with Larsen suffering that wierd pre-game injury, which had an impact on how he was utilized. The offense also has to avoid those false start / holding penalties as McD is likely to look to the receivers more in those situations.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote