Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 12-06-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 13: KC Chiefs

Well, that 1-17 stat on Dec games in KC kept coming up this week... too bad for the Chiefs it was meaningless. We hung 44 on them and it could've been more like 60 without the turnovers.

Everyone bags Orton because of his arm, but his vulnerability to the pass rush bothers me a lot more. If we do look for a young QB, someone who can move around effectively in the pocket would be a nice addition.

The running game looked good again. Buck, Moreno, Hillis all got nice yardage, with some really good blocking by Graham and Larsen. That big formation (2TE + FB) we ran to get the second Moreno TD is something we need to see more of.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
the second game vs. kc still scares me, but we did basically what we should've done in this one.
I don't think it should KC never wins in Denver.