Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 03-04-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
adrunkcow
Rookie

adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.
Default Chargers tenders...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Some big stuff going on with the Chargers. What do you guys think? Personally I don't think this changes much. Jamal was only gonna be a big part of the defense. Hopefully we can have a good draft, hopefully they can trade cro for a second rounder. Personally I think they put way to much value on Sproles, especial as a running back. I hope we can pick up a rb in the second, and possibly a rt. Also I wouldn't mind seeing Brandon Spikes in a charger uniform next season.
adrunkcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Jamal means either 1st round DT or we keep the committee going and maybe devote both our 2nd and 3rd round picks to big boys. Ryan Matthews blazed a 4.41...that is sick for a guy with his game and vision. Would be a very nice pickup. Ultimately though I don't see how DT isn't the pick.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
adrunkcow
Rookie

adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.adrunkcow could make a wolverine purr.

Yeah I agree this means 1rst round dt. I am kinda surprised on the Meriman tender and such. I was watching on espn sports center and Meriman didn't seem very happy. Which can't be good....
adrunkcow is offline   Reply With Quote