Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-17-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default KC Chiefs Sigs

had these made for a while, thought i'd put them here just in case some of you guys wanted to use them:
The Priest:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1237617089.png[/IMG]
TJ: (Whos your Daddy)
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1248323101.png[/IMG]
JC From KC:

Haley:

CC

DT
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1237152676.png[/IMG]
D-Bowe:

Tamba Hali:

Brandon Flowers:

B Flowers II

Cassel:

Succop:

Coaches:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 03-18-2010 at 01:40 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deebs on Charlezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Deebs on Charlezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
help yourself man, i just found them in my sig folder.
i made them a while back,
thought i'd post them for you guys.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K got it saved I might wait to wear it off seasons and all.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
K got it saved I might wait to wear it off seasons and all.

cool i have other KC sigs made, i'm especially looking for a dwayne bowe i made last year.
(will post when i find it)
Old 03-17-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

added Flowers and Hali
Old 03-17-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Flowers one is smoking.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The Flowers one is smoking.
thanks man, i made that like week 5 last year and forgot about it till i found it today.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be stealing that Flowers one!

edit: Thread stickied for future Chiefs fans.

edit2: BK, why you such a baller?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I might be stealing that Flowers one!

edit: Thread stickied for future Chiefs fans.

edit2: BK, why you such a baller?
lol.
i found most of these while going through my photobucket account
most of em were made over the past year except the Chambers, the most recent.

BTW, the Flowers is yours if you want it man.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I added my old Flowers one. I want TYSONS JACKSONS
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I added my old Flowers one. I want TYSONS JACKSONS
very cool man, glad you liked the TJ.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I don't use this any more if you want to add it to the this.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

call me old school. I love the DT one. Thanx for posting these sigs
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice sigs as always BK. But haha Haley looks so much like Ben Stiller in that sig.

"Alright, let's go Red 42 Magnum, Z Blue Steel."

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I don't use this any more if you want to add it to the this.
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
call me old school. I love the DT one. Thanx for posting these sigs
thanks and No Prob Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Nice sigs as always BK. But haha Haley looks so much like Ben Stiller in that sig.

"Alright, let's go Red 42 Magnum, Z Blue Steel."
Thanks
lol he sure does.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 03-18-2010 at 01:34 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice sigs. I don't suppose you could make an old school Saleaumua one could you?
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
Nice sigs. I don't suppose you could make an old school Saleaumua one could you?
i'll sure try, if i can find a good pic.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
this was the best pic i could find to work with:
Old 03-18-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Now your talking. I miss big Dan.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPhilb View Post
Now your talking. I miss big Dan.
Agreed, totally underrated player.

BK, thanks a lot. As soon as I figure out how to take it, I might do so.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Rookie

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have that Tamba one?

Sig by BoneKrusher
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! View Post
Does anyone have that Tamba one?
i dont think so, help yourself man
Old 04-18-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Rookie

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i dont think so, help yourself man
Thanks sweet sig

Sig by BoneKrusher
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! View Post
Thanks sweet sig
glad you liked it man.