Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-04-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default College Gameday Thread: Week 6

Discuss all week 6 games.

Troy/Mid Tenn on Tuesday. UAB/UCF Wednesday. Nebraska/KSU Thursday. UConn/Rutgers on Friday. Hooooooray weekday football.

Some big games this week. BC/NC State, Indiana/OSU and Tenn/UGA are the early games (bleh). Bama @ SCar, Sparty @ Michigan, Arky vs TAMU and Clemson @ UNC are the afternoon games. LSU @ UF and FSU @ Miami should have the state rocking late. USC/Stanford is also a solid late match up.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/6

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 10-04-2010 at 11:42 AM.
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is really difficult to predict anything with this Michigan-Michigan State game.

Are either of these teams legitimate? Hard to say honestly.

Luck v. USC should be fun
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pretty sure we have Clemson at home...

but I don't see us winning even though Deunta Williams will be back.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited to see Michigan and Michigan State. Hard to get a read on michigan state after they barely beat Notre Dame and then go on to beat Wisconsin.

It's gonna be a huge win for one of those teams.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a chance against Clemson. It's at home and we played really, really well against ECU.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Michigan/Michigan State is going to be a "the last team to have the ball wins" game.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SCAR is bound to get ROLLED...glad we got two weeks to prepare, at least. I dont think it will matter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see Stanford smash USC again.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping Rutgers bounces back in a huge way to start off Big East play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm totally rooting for SCar. I mean, they are a talented team and may have a serious shot.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah SCAR has one of the best teams they have had in awile I think, I am not saying they will win by any means but I can see something like..

31-17 Bama (respectable)
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denard Robinson...that is all.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

auburn has a big game @ kentucky, see if they can rebound from a loss last year vs them.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be watching Troy vs. Middle Tennessee State tonight. Can a draft guru school me on anyone I should keep an eye on in this game, even a prospect who could be taken as late as the seventh round?
Old 10-05-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
I'll be watching Troy vs. Middle Tennessee State tonight. Can a draft guru school me on anyone I should keep an eye on in this game, even a prospect who could be taken as late as the seventh round?
One name, Jerrel Jernigan.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bye week before The Denards.

Seeing him against semi decent defensive talent like Greg Jones and Jerel Worthy will be interesting. It will either give me conviction going into next week or night terrors and a return to heavy drinking heavily.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
Bye week before The Denards.

Seeing him against semi decent defensive talent like Greg Jones and Jerel Worthy will be interesting. It will either give me conviction going into next week or night terrors and a return to heavy drinking heavily.
Cheers. I won't be able to sleep all next week. Heavy drinking will dull my senses enough, I hope. Thank god it's a 230 start.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan State/Wisconsin is usually a crazy game and last week it was again. MSU/UM is always a crazy game too (especially since Dantonio has been coach) I think that one is back and forth and very close.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
MSU/UM is always a crazy game too (especially since Dantonio has been coach) I think that one is back and forth and very close.
Hasn't MSU beaten Michigan like 4 out of the last 5 yrs? And the Spartans never matched up with the Wolverines talent wise.

They could do a Win One for the Gipper type rally for D'Antonio. Never underestimate the power of the hospitalized/near death experience for a team member for a Gipperesque win in college FB....

Coming off the big game hoopla with Florida, the Crimson Tide could be going into South Carolina for a hangover trap game. You could see Steve Superior smirking in his press conference Tuesday, & doing a knobslobber all over the Tide & its fearsome reputation, "we're so honored to have them come in here..."

What crap, I've heard it before from him & not buying it. He's still a Gator at heart & the alligator is an ambush predator (LizardState knows his SEC reptiles). Saban & Smart will keep one eye each on Alshon Jeffrey, he & Lattimore are the keys if they're gong to pull off the upset & burn Bama, Garcia isn't as scary as they say, his receivers make him look better than he is. And I don't think they can block Dareus, who is better than most 100% pass rushers with a bad ankle. I think Coach Superior will mix it up & move Garcia around to buy time but if they fall behind early & have to pass playing catchup vs. a young but Saban-coached secondary it could be another Bama pick party.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Hasn't MSU beaten Michigan like 4 out of the last 5 yrs?
No, not even close. Michigan won the previous six games before MSU's mini-streak of two.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
No, not even close. Michigan won the previous six games before MSU's mini-streak of two.
And prior to that 6 game win streak I believe was a completely brilliant play call of Jeff Smoker to TJ Duckett. Oh, and there was absolutely no home field advantage in the last seconds for that game either......

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
And prior to that 6 game win streak I believe was a completely brilliant play call of Jeff Smoker to TJ Duckett. Oh, and there was absolutely no home field advantage in the last seconds for that game either......
*grumblegrumble* Spartan Bob *grumblegrumble*

I wish I could somehow spend a day inside LizardState's head, just observing stuff. That's got to be a fascinating place.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
That's what I get for believing what ESPN says on the air as facts.

I see Sniper & the high road without the ad hominum attacks are still strangers, clinging to the Bama oversignings, as if Saban would turn away scholarship-worthy talent just b/c it would be the fair thing to do, like a drowning man to a straw. Complete dominance of college FB right now by stomping the guts out of opponents, so of course Saban has to be cheating. You do realize that when a team is doing very well & owning its conference, the blue chips solicit them b/c y'see my peabrain friend, in college players get to pick who they want to play for. Coaches are invited to their homes for those interviews, they can only be penalized for soliciting players who are already on scholarship or attending another school elsewhere.

Players flock to winning programs, that's the way it is. That's the opposite of places like, say Michigan, where they are running away to other schools like there was an airborne virus.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I see Sniper & the high road without the ad hominum attacks are still strangers, clinging to the Bama oversignings, as if Saban would turn away scholarship-worthy talent just b/c it would be the fair thing to do, like a drowning man to a straw. Complete dominance of college FB right now by stomping the guts out of opponents, so of course Saban has to be cheating. You do realize that when a team is doing very well & owning its conference, the blue chips solicit them b/c y'see my peabrain friend, in college players get to pick who they want to play for. Coaches are invited to their homes for those interviews, they can only be penalized for soliciting players who are already on scholarship or attending another school elsewhere.

Players flock to winning programs, that's the way it is. That's the opposite of places like, say Michigan, where they are running away to other schools like there was an airborne virus.
Oversigning is morally empty. A kid signs on with the school with the intent of getting a four - five year scholarship. Getting cut for injuries or for not being good enough in order to clear room for an incoming freshman is ridiculous and amoral.

This is not professional football, this amateur sports. These are college kids. You know, they are still supposed to be students, right? That might blow your mind, but most of the rest of the sports playing students in college attend class and have to actually be able to read and write and study.

If you'd like to have your team join the UFL, so be it. The rules will be changed to stop this short of bs. The amount of kids you should be able to bring in should be determined on the day that kids declare for the NFL.

85 - Seniors - NFL declarees - transfers - drop outs = Scholarship total.

Granted, that means people like Saban will just cut people earlier to free up more ships. But at least the kids will know before the first day of summer camp. And the risk for Saban will be greater since the limit is determined before LOI day.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Instead of falsely blaming ESPN, just admit you make **** up. If you really heard it on ESPN, post a link to the video.

Quote:
the ad hominum attacks are still strangers
It's not an attack if it's accurate. Also, if you're going to try to use big words, spell them correctly.

Quote:
as if Saban would turn away scholarship-worthy talent just b/c it would be the fair thing to do, like a drowning man to a straw.
Right. How silly of me to think that Saban would not be a scumbag.

Quote:
b/c y'see my peabrain friend
Again, to try and sound smart, try spelling correctly. Someone that you consider to have a peabrain would be peabrained. Didn't teach you that in SEC country?

Quote:
That's funny. I don't remember Ohio State oversigning. I don't remember Florida reaching the same levels of oversigning as Bama. Boise State doesn't oversign. Texas and Oklahoma don't oversign. Maybe it's just because those coaches aren't scumbags who circumvent the rules. A lot of teams could be better if they trimmed the fat every year. Some of them just choose not to be pieces of ****.

Last edited by Sniper : 10-07-2010 at 07:36 AM.