Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:47 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Stafford re-injures shoulder, season over?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Guys career could be done before we know it.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:48 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This makes me sad. It seems like the guy works hard, comes back, throws for 4 TDs, and then goes back out again immediately. The Lions are poised for a breakthrough and really need their QB. I hope they do IR him and let him rehab for next season. In the meantime, get some OL help eh?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:00 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy is going to have the injury prone label put on him now. It's sad because I like him as a QB for the Lions. I think he has good potential. However, the guy has to stay healthy. It's like every time he gets hit and falls on his arm or shoulder, something goes wrong.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's true. I wasn't high on him coming out but when he's on the field, he's proven me wrong.
I never saw injuries being an issue and it's sad that it is because this team seems poised to turn that corner.
How does Pettigrew over Oher feel now? Must have stung when it happened and must now sting that much more

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen the Lions play, but I definitely know for a fact that Jeff Backus sucks. Definitely.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Backus himself who injured Stafford. Bastard just blindsided him and then high fived a Jets player.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:22 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Opps edited my re-post of the article.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I've never seen the Lions play, but I definitely know for a fact that Jeff Backus sucks. Definitely.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Backus himself who injured Stafford. Bastard just blindsided him and then high fived a Jets player.
Ignoring the fact that Backus is a very good tackle, then yes he sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope for the sake of the other teams in the NFCN, that Jeff Backus remains the Lions LT forever.

Ole!!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I hope for the sake of the other teams in the NFCN, that Jeff Backus remains the Lions LT forever.

Ole!!
Too bad he's shut down everyone else this year. When are we having that cage match?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-09-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So do those of us who don't judge players based on a single play.

Against the league's best pass rush (the Giants), Backus gave up just one sack and two additional pressures (no additional hits) in 54 passing attempts. Backus also matched up against the likely defensive player of the year and sack leader (Clay Matthews) for most of the game against the Packers and gave up just one sack and no additional pressures or hits.

Backus has completely shut down guys like Trent Cole, Jared Allen, James Hall, and Brian Orakpo this season. Here are the pass rushers that Backus has gone up against this season:

Julius Peppers
Trent Cole (T-6th in NFL in sacks)
Jared Allen
Clay Matthews (1st in NFL in sacks)
James Hall (T-6th in NFL in sacks)
Osi Umenyiora (T-3rd in NFL in sacks)
Brian Orakpo (T-6th in NFL in sacks)
Calvin Pace / Jason Taylor

Backus has given up a grand total of three sacks to that collection of pass rushers.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Thats a good one. Good news for the Lions is that There are really no LT worth's a 1ST Round pick take PP and then get a good LT who falls to the 2ND.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
Thats a good one. Good news for the Lions is that There are really no LT worth's a 1ST Round pick take PP and then get a good LT who falls to the 2ND.
There aren't even any of those.

Gabe Carimi - RT only as a pro. If you're a power running team (not many of those left in the league) then maybe you can try him a LT....but he's just not light enough on his feet to handle speed rushers without help.

Anthony Castonzo - I watched him just get toasted by Steven Friday of VT. It's one thing if a speedster just beats him a few times....that'll happen to just about any LT, but he was even getting bull rushed and driven back. Maybe that was a flukey game, but I got really turned off to him. He looked like he was playing with lead weights on his feet. Another guy I think is a RT only.

Marcus Cannon - Moving to G or RT. Similar situation to Carimi though he does look pretty light on his feet for a guy his size....not a franchise LT though. Could maybe play there in a pinch.

Derek Sherrod - The one guy I see with NFL LT potential. I think he's going to get shoved waaay up draft boards as a result. Lots of teams need a pass blocker and he is the only good bet early....wouldn't surprise me to see him go in the high teens if he works out well.

DeMarcus Love - Love his versatility. Has played LT, RT and even G I believe in the same game at times depending on the scheme they are going with. I don't know if he's an NFL LT though, but he'll make for a more than solid G or RT I feel.

Just a bad, bad year for a team needing LTs.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:49 AM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It had nothing to do with his o-line, at least this time it didn't.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still better than joey harrington.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said he was injury prone last year.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
No body cares what you think.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
No body cares what you think.
It was a joke but thanks for the neg rep.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It was a joke but thanks for the neg rep.
neg rep is such a sad thing to recieve.

Anyway. **** this season. **** it hard.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
neg rep is such a sad thing to recieve.

Anyway. **** this season. **** it hard.
I agree with your second point. I was so upset that I almost cried on Sunday, and I haven't cried since 1998.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-09-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could our line be better? yes

Is our line bad? no

The first game of the season, Backus got owned on the play he got hurt, but him and the rest of our o-line has been playing very well, most importantly in pass protection. This injury has nothing to do with our o-line, he was running towards the sideline. And he is very brittle, which sucks, because I heard nothing about him being injury prone while coming out. So, please, before you start, dont say "oher would be great," or you're o line sucks, because as of the last 7 weeks, it most certainly does not.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
Could our line be better? yes

Is our line bad? no

The first game of the season, Backus got owned on the play he got hurt, but him and the rest of our o-line has been playing very well, most importantly in pass protection. This injury has nothing to do with our o-line, he was running towards the sideline. And he is very brittle, which sucks, because I heard nothing about him being injury prone while coming out. So, please, before you start, dont say "oher would be great," or you're o line sucks, because as of the last 7 weeks, it most certainly does not.
Then why do I see Hill, Stafford, Stanton whomever the qb may be always getting hit in every highlight I see or anytime I flip to a game?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:37 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this is unfortunate, as I put my fantasy squad in his hands when I traded away Eli.

Anyways, Stafford has been lights out when he's been on the field. Its too bad he can't stay on it. And for those blaming the offensive line, while the first time was definitely their fault, this one wasn't. He was scrambling for gods sake, got caught from behind and went down awkwardly. Just bad luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:41 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Damnit, now they'll probably win the patrick peterson sweepstakes.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This injury had nothing to do with the Oline. There was coverage, Stafford didn't need to run but he did, caught from behind and fell on his shoulder.
Backus is responsible for the first injury but that is basically his only bad play he has made this year and Backus was pretty good last year. Lions are good in pass protection this year(way better than previous years) and Backus is shutting down the best DEs. Oher wouldn't do **** for this team. Backus will be our LT next year and I have no problem with that unless LT is far and away BPA over a defensive back 7 player.

Staffords shoulder injury last year had nothing to do with the Oline either. Olines can't block for 10 seconds. It was a hail mary play and Stafford was running around waiting to make a play. The first injury, the knee injury there was pass protection issues but that was a combo block with Gosder Cherilus(who is playing much better this year in pass pro) and Stephen Peterman(who I would like to see replaced but mainly for running game purposes and dumb penalties).

QBs are going to get hit. Its just too bad Stafford keeps having these freak injuries falling on his shoulder. I don't think he was fully healed coming back and now we are paying the price. Hill should be back soon and thats the only good thing about this that Hill is a capable backup and was extended for next year just in case.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:11 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See I'm not ready to throw the injury prone label out there even though it may be justified. The first hit was Peppers getting a kill shot and lots of QB's would have gotten hurt there, this one was a process of him being rushed back and that shoulder not being healed. You have got to be careful, this is your franchise guy, you know he can play, and constant seperations to the throwing shoulder aren't going to help.

Similiar to Sam Bradford at OU, rushed back, hit again on the same shoulder and he was injured again very easily, he does have to get stronger though because you have to be able to take tough hits to be the franchise guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote