Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 11-15-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 11 Raiders @ Steelers

Getting the thread started earlier than usual. Huge game for both teams. Lets see who we get back this week.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heres our injury report from Monday...

DHB- Hamstring-questionable for practice Wednesday
Schilens- wont practice Wednesday
Murphy- cleared, ready for practice and game
Zach Miller-Improved, should be ready for practice
Gradkowski-cleared
John Henderson- questionable for practice but is on course
Asomugha-improving, able to jog, status for game is unclear right now

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 11-16-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the #1 WR this week?? Is Ford going to play a big role?? If so, I think Taylor will need to be matched up on him. I pray we play with a little bit more fire. I also hope Timmons is feeling better to match up with McFadden out of the backfield.

What are yalls thoughts on the game??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Who is the #1 WR this week?? Is Ford going to play a big role?? If so, I think Taylor will need to be matched up on him. I pray we play with a little bit more fire. I also hope Timmons is feeling better to match up with McFadden out of the backfield.

What are yalls thoughts on the game??
Im sure DHB or Murphy will be listed at the #1 WR. Thing is with us our WR core isnt consistant so its more of a wait and see who is ready to play. Ford stepped up last week, DHB the week before, Murphy week before the before ect... Our only constants are DMC and Miller. Miller when healthy has been getting us around 5 catches and 60 yards with a td mixed in and DMC is getting 90+ rushing and 4 catches for around 30 yards with a td somehow. One thing I expect to see from us is alot of wildcat. We used it against KC and it worked every time and maybe if our passing doesnt start off good we will stick to the wild cat

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 11-17-2010, 07:36 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is faster in football pads?? Wallace or Ford??

We all know Ford is faster in a track suit with track shoes on. But on the field, who is faster?? What's the best play this yr demonstrating Ford's speed?? Wallace's is the TD on Jason Allen. Let's see.

Old 11-17-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Wallace is going to make Stan Routt his ***** all game long.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Mike Wallace is going to make Stan Routt his ***** all game long.
Way to pull for the team, diehard.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Way to pull for the team, diehard.
We here try to remain as objective as possible; that's not necessarily falling short of being a 'diehard' - not to say that's what you were tactfully implying, however. Sometimes our homerness does get in the way of that goal.

Mike Wallace will make Stanford Routt his ***** this weekend. I'm not going to blindly ignore the possibility. No need to call out Nixon like that.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England got 86 yards out of the Law Firm...We should be able to muster at least 100 out of DMC/Bush/Campbell. Can we protect Campbell ,and can he take advantage of their secondary will be the key to the game IMO.

Quote:
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

The 86 yards is a bit misleading because of the way the Pats always spread us out. I'm fairly certain we will be gearing up to stop your run, seeing as how McFadden is yalls best player (maybe Miller).

I always love going against running teams. Collisions!!!!

Old 11-17-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

If Stan shuts him down, there will be no one on here pimping him more than me.

Quote:
Old 11-17-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

I'm pretty homerry for the most part. I call Bruce "King Gradkowski" to everyone I talk football with IRL.

and DMC is a top 3 Rb IMO =D

Actually, any player who I pimp from my favorite teams gets the "King" title. King Darrius,Gradkowski,etc.

Quote:

Last edited by EvilNixon : 11-17-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Aso expected to be back this week? And if so, will he be on Mikey Wallz or my boyfriend? I need to know so I know which one to bench.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Is Aso expected to be back this week? And if so, will he be on Mikey Wallz or my boyfriend? I need to know so I know which one to bench.
All the reports are saying theres a good chance he will play. But still a few more days so you never know.

I expect if he does play that he will cover Ward mainly, and and Routt's speed matched with Wallace.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 11-17-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Aso is a gametime decision but if I had to guess.. he will be out there and he will be guarding different guys most likely.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Is Routt a fast guy?? Like really??

I actually am excited about Ward's matchup with Aso. Not that I think Ward will torch him but Ward is a technician and he is pissed he was pulled from the game last week and that it ended his consecutive completions a game streak that was 3rd longest in NFL history.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Routt is just about as fast as anybody on the team, and he's 6'1''.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Excellent. It isn't often someone has even remotely close speed to Wallace. Ben better hit him in stride because Wallace almost ALWAYS has to slow down to catch the ball. Frustrating. And that will mean Routt will have a chance to catch up.

Old 11-20-2010, 01:37 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Its tough because you always want to play, especially in the big games, and this is a big game for us, Gradkowski said Thursday. Were playing a good football team and you want to be a part of that. But it fell at the wrong time. But the thing I think about is it will be even sweeter and were playing for the AFC championship and Im starting going into that. Ill be prepared to play.
Quote:
I know theres going to be a point again where I play this year, so thats what Ill be ready for, Gradkowski said.
Not the politically correct approach taken there by Bruce. But I guess that's the kind of mentality that makes him effective, at the same time. He still should've responded differently.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Game day! Little bit hungover but I will stay awake lol

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 11-21-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Nnamdi is out :(

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 11-21-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Campbell has to find a way to read these blitzes quicker, and get rid of the ball. I'm starting to get really pissed off watching him play.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow now to lose Seymour for the game. Atleast it was a nice pop to Ben's jaw.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

We need Bruceeeeeee!
Old 11-21-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Especially against this Steelers D Campbell's big loopy release is killing us. I think it's time for Bruce to come in and put on another miracle win.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote