Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 8-year-old Jets fan tackled by Browns fan

Wooooo..classic

Video
Quote:
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Tuesday's edition of The Plain Dealer included a letter to the editor from Danielle Brennan of Painesville Township.

WEWS Channel 5 has telecast an interview with Brennan, and ESPN.com has reported the story, which developed after the Cleveland Browns lost to the New York Jets, 26-20 in overtime, on Sunday.

Brennan's letter to the editor, published in Tuesday's The Plain Dealer:

Our family has made Cleveland our home for almost 12 years, and we tell everyone we know it is a wonderful city full of great people. Today, I'm ashamed to live here.

As a birthday gift, my husband and 8-year-old son attended the Browns-Jets game. The Jets are their favorite team. What started out as an exciting day ended with an injured little boy.

We knew there would be hecklers, but never would I have thought that my son would be called an expletive to his face or have hot dogs thrown at him. But the worst was when he was tackled by a drunken adult male in the parking lot. Yes, tackled! Can you imagine the fear that went through his mind as this buffoon landed on him with full force? It makes me sick to see the very large scrape and bruising he received.

Shame on you, Browns fans! No matter how intense the game or who the opponent is, kids are off limits. End of story. I wonder if those repulsive fans were able to sleep Sunday night, knowing they assaulted a child. I know I didn't.

-DANIELLE BRENNAN

Painesville Township

WEWS now reports that the Jets have offered to fly the Brennan family to New York to watch a Jets game from a suite. WEWS adds:

The family said they appreciate the offer, but they've graciously declined and they are done with the story. They said they just want the Muni Lot to be safer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lies. Cleveland fans would never do anything so childish and stupid.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Lies. Cleveland fans would never do anything so childish and stupid.
Besides root for the Browns, you mean?
Old 11-17-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately, every fan base has morons like this that think tackling an 8 year old or something along those lines somehow means their team wins the game.

I think the bigger story here, if it's true, is that the dad did nothing to the guy who tackled his kid or informed any of the bazillion cops around the stadium either and this whole thing happened in front of a giant crowd of people?

Last edited by wonderbredd24 : 11-17-2010 at 01:49 PM.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Unfortunately, every fan base has morons like this that think tackling an 8 year old or something along those lines somehow means their team wins the game.
Wrong. I grew up in Northern Ohio, have lived in many cities, and have been to many other NFL games. Browns fans might not be the worst, but they're up there.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Wrong. I grew up in Northern Ohio, have lived in many cities, and have been to many other NFL games. Browns fans might not be the worst, but they're up there.
It's weird because I have had season tickets for the past 8 years or so and I've never seen anything besides people chanting ass hole or something towards someone in the dawg pound with an opposing jersey on. Obviously I can't be everywhere in the stadium at once but literally the only fight I've seen was between browns fans.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
It's weird because I have had season tickets for the past 8 years or so and I've never seen anything besides people chanting ass hole or something towards someone in the dawg pound with an opposing jersey on. Obviously I can't be everywhere in the stadium at once but literally the only fight I've seen was between browns fans.
I've worn my Bears jersey to a few games and the worst I got was trash thrown at me. But, I'm a grown man, and Browns fans usually have mutual respect for Bears fans.

I've never seen more people collectively drunk than at Browns games. People get drunk everywhere, obviously, but I've seen more people passing out and puking at Browns games alone than all of my other sports experiences combined.

I also have some Cincinnati friends who were physically attacked for just wearing Bengals jerseys. It's a small sample, but you hear a lot more things like that, and there are a lot of cities where stuff like that simply wouldn't fly. Browns fans generally seem to encourage it as it bolsters their imagine (see also: Oakland, Philly)

I would also say that it's obviously not most Browns fans, and it's certainly not most of Cleveland. I love the city itself.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where the **** was the dad in all this? This is why pansy ass men shouldn't have children. If that were my child or my niece, that dude would be eating from a straw right now.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Where the **** was the dad in all this? This is why pansy ass men shouldn't have children. If that were my child or my niece, that dude would be eating from a straw right now.
Makes the whole story sound pretty ******* fishy, but we should probably make a generalization about Jets fans and stereotype them all as a bunch of pussies.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If that were my child or my niece, that dude would be eating from a straw right now.
I'd like to think the same. But what if the dude was swole and with a bunch of his drunk friends?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I'd like to think the same. But what if the dude was swole and with a bunch of his drunk friends?
There was a giant crowd of people around... jersey or not, the guy who did the tackling would've been stomped by the crowd.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
There was a giant crowd of people around... jersey or not, the guy who did the tackling would've been stomped by the crowd.
This times a million.

I didn't see any really bad things when I was at the game besides ass hole chants, and the only real fight I've ever seen were a bunch of Browns fans beating the **** out of each other right in front of me in the Dawg Pound.

Every fan base has idiots, I'm not excusing tackling an 8 year old because there's no doubt in my mind he did nothing but I'm curious as to what happened... Like did he go to tackle the dad because the dad was being a prick and knock over the kid or what?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they offer him a a contract?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Yeah, i figured if they couldnt tackle Mark Sanchez how would anyone there tackle an 8 year old.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That mom is a whiny little *****. jk

Last edited by soybean : 11-17-2010 at 02:08 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I keep a loaded S&W .40 in my car.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I keep a loaded S&W .40 in my car.
It must be nice to live in Texas...Try getting a CCW in LA County.

I also would like to know what happened but I also want to know why the dad hasn't come out and said anything. If the drunk guy intended to hurt the kid then that's screwed up but I have a feeling it was some drunk guy who bumped into the kid on purpose as they were walking out in a crowd and the kid fell. Still an asshole thing to do but I don't know about tackling...
Old 11-17-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This story confirms my theory that Ohio is unnecessary.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Says Michigan.....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Quote:
Back to back awesome posts.

Quote:
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So you would be in jail, meaning you wouldn't be there to take care of your child. That doesn't sound like a smart idea if the whole reason you'd assault the guy is to protect your child.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should've had James Harrison there to protect him. He likes to tackle annoying Browns fans.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Should've had James Harrison there to protect him. He likes to tackle annoying Browns fans.
He cant! They took away his ability to hit! He has retired from fan-tackling

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know personally, Last year when I went to the Vikings @ Browns game. Some of the people there were taking stuff way to far. I was sworn at and given the figure at least 20 times. Hell I was given the finger on the way down to Cleveland for the game by Browns Fans. So Im not surprised at all this happened. Its a terrible thing. Browns have loyal fans no doubt but some take **** way to far. I like the Jets offering the family to come to NY and come see a game. Very classy.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there was an insult to injury thread...