Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC South Division Forum

AFC South Division Forum Discuss the AFC South

Old 02-08-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jeff Fisher's departure, and the rest of the division's opinion of it.

What do you guys as rivals think of it? Good move? Bad move? Or just necessary move?

Also, what do ya'll think of the promotion of Mike Munchak?

I'd love ya'lls input. I feel like I've hammered the topic to death in my mind, lol.

Fans outside the AFC South are encouraged to post too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How bad were Eugene Amano and Leroy Harris in 2010? Is that purely on Munchak's shoulders?
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO Fisher is one of the better coaches out there. If he had the talent some of these other teams get he would have rings. Everytime you guys have a good player become a free agent Bud lets them walk, and Fisher keeps on winning with what he has. Bad move by Bud.

Munchak will be good, I'm dissapointed that he stole Bruce Matthews from us.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
How bad were Eugene Amano and Leroy Harris in 2010? Is that purely on Munchak's shoulders?
Amano was just terrible. He was blown off the ball nearly every play, and seeing him go backward was a routine thing. He was ok in pass protection, since once he got his feet set, he could block the guy. But as far as run blocking, he was something awful. As for Harris, he was painfully average. I thought he'd come in a play great at LG after good performances at C and RT, but I was wrong. I think they should've swapped places - move Amano back to LG and put Harris at C - but it never happened.

I'm not sure if it's Munch's fault or not. But based on Munch's history, I'd say it's more on the players than his coaching. We'll see what he does with the OL when he has ultimate say as HC, and see if he makes some switches.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Amano was just terrible. He was blown off the ball nearly every play, and seeing him go backward was a routine thing. He was ok in pass protection, since once he got his feet set, he could block the guy. But as far as run blocking, he was something awful. As for Harris, he was painfully average. I thought he'd come in a play great at LG after good performances at C and RT, but I was wrong. I think they should've swapped places - move Amano back to LG and put Harris at C - but it never happened.

I'm not sure if it's Munch's fault or not. But based on Munch's history, I'd say it's more on the players than his coaching. We'll see what he does with the OL when he has ultimate say as HC, and see if he makes some switches.
Okay, I was thinking about how much I want Monroe and Britton to become like Roos and Stewart, so seeing Harris and Amano not playing as well as they should have gave me pause. Thanks for the response.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

more Craig Stevens please

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote