Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 07-16-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Should the Falcons look at free agent RBs?

I've been pondering this because of all the talented RBs that might be available in free agency. I don't think the Falcons are under any major pressure to bring back Jason Snelling. Perhaps the Falcons could deploy a trio of backs that includes someone like BenJarvus Green-Ellis or Tim Hightower to team with Turner and Rodgers.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the falcons trading for JJ and Dimitroff's comments before the draft it seems they want to put more emphasis on the passing game. So I'd be SHOCKED if they signed a vet. rb other than snelling.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:10 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen the Falcons linked to multiple UDFA RBs. Perhaps they're gonna go with Turner and young guys. Maybe they can find this year's James Starks(yes, I know that's a big maybe.).

Last edited by Halsey : 07-26-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well they got noel devine, fits into TD's strategy of getting more explosive players.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will really have to impress to get a roster spot, but I love the signing.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't you guys just draft Quizz Rodgers and sign Noel Devine? I think that explosive duo will be just fine backing up Turner. Just my 2 cents

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Didn't you guys just draft Quizz Rodgers and sign Noel Devine? I think that explosive duo will be just fine backing up Turner. Just my 2 cents
Good trio for an option.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 07-26-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

I'm reading that Devine has/will not sign with the Falcons. Can't say I'm in the least bit disappointed. Seems like there are better options to compete for a spot in the RB rotation.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Apparently he's going to play with 2 teams this year. Looks like the Eagles somehow stole him from us, and I'm fine with that.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 07-26-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
TheFalconsFan
Rookie

TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Apparently he's going to play with 2 teams this year. Looks like the Eagles somehow stole him from us, and I'm fine with that.
Yeah I've read that apart of his deal is during week 2 hes going to
play for us in the first half and during halftime switch over to play for the Eagles
in the second half.
TheFalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFalconsFan View Post
Yeah I've read that apart of his deal is during week 2 hes going to
play for us in the first half and during halftime switch over to play for the Eagles
in the second half.
The man has like 17 kids, hats off to him, who is going to feed all those.

Quote:
we all hate you