Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-09-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What INJURIEZZ have you suffered?

The discussion in the NBA thread about knee injuries made me realize that some people have suffered quite a few themselves.

I'm sure everyone has gotten hurt in some interesting ways, so what are yours?

I have a metal rod in my left thigh from surgery when I was a kid. My entire left leg from the hip down turned inward, making it look like I was pigeon toed on that side. The doctors thought it would give me knee and ankle problems later in life from carrying my weight awkwardly, so, they cut me open, sawed my femur, rotated it outwards 15 degrees and put a metal rod and 4 screws in to hold it there.

Turns out it was all for naught because I went and hurt my left knee anyway playing ultimate frisbee as a college senior. We were practicing in the gym and I want to step to my right to flick around a defender and my knee just popped and gave out. I couldn't put any weight on it at all and it swelled up horribly. Turns out I dislocated my knee cap. It popped to the side of my knee, took a chip off the bottom of my femur and then popped back into place real fast.

The orthopedic surgeon I saw wanted to remove the bone chip and create some scar tissue around my knee cap so it couldn't pop out anymore, but seeing as how I was about 2 months from graduating and losing my health insurance, I decided against it.

Two years later, it's still a mess....feels like it will never get back to normal.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dislocated my right shoulder my sophomore year in high school during a football game. Popped it back in and continued playing. Over the course of a year, it popped out of place around 50 times. It hurt like hell. I finally got surgery on my 17th birthday and was in a sling for 6 weeks. It still hurts somewhat and I lost pretty much all velocity in throwing a baseball or football.

I also broke my left ankle and had a very high ankle sprain in that same ankle. With that, I walk with a limp now and my ankles crack everytime I walk up a flight of stairs.

I have also hurt my lower back squatting in high school. It's not as bad as my ankles or shoulder, but I cannot stand for a long period of time without it flaring up.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I also broke my left ankle and had a very high ankle sprain in that same ankle. With that, I walk with a limp now and my ankles crack everytime I walk up a flight of stairs.
Stairs....ughhh...

Going down with my knee sucks. I feel like I'm going to pull a Gerald Ford getting off an airplane sooner or later. I have to hold the rail and if I'm carrying something heavy, I go one step at a time so my left knee never has to bend while holding my weight.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Stairs....ughhh...

Going down with my knee sucks. I feel like I'm going to pull a Gerald Ford getting off an airplane sooner or later. I have to hold the rail and if I'm carrying something heavy, I go one step at a time so my left knee never has to bend while holding my weight.
Yeah I do the same. I sometimes have to throw myself up the stairs just so my ankles don't crack or it starts to hurt. It's nasty.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other than many rolled ankles from a decade and a half of playing basketball well, I can't say I've ever had any real injuries. (Knocks on wood)
Old 12-09-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've broken my arms a few times playing sports as a kid.. left one once, right one twice.. but nothing serious enough to require surgery.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've broken my arms a few times playing sports as a kid.. left one once, right one twice.. but nothing serious enough to require surgery.
Same here, although it was my left one twice and my right one once.

Broke a toe on my right foot in Jr. High. I'm also pretty sure I've suffered my fair share of concussions playing football from 8-17.

Also got a high ankle sprain in my right ankle my junior year and the left ankle my senior year. Both ankles are still hosed (part of the reason I hate cold weather so much). Like Hines, both of them crack any time I do anything besides walk.

Last edited by DraftSavant : 12-09-2011 at 12:33 PM.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only minor things, but i think that they are all hilarious......

I had a bunionectomy when i was 24 (talk about being an old guy)

I had a grade 2-3 separated shoulder from playing "tag" 3 years ago with my track team.

I also rolled my ankle walking down the stairs so bad that i broke the bone this summer.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with my wounds to my thumb and finger, but those aren't technically injuries..

I've been pretty, lucky, honestly. Outside of a few dislocated fingers, and ankles that roll as easy as anything, and a broken toe,I have kept all my internal **** intact.

But for those that aren't familiar, I hacked my thumb and finger on a table saw up about two years ago, just reaching the bone of my thumb, but that really isn't anything huge.

I also almost completely removed my eyelid when I was young, a clotheshanger poked into it and the weight of the clothes, combined with my momentum taking me forward, caused my eyelid to rip almost completely off, but that got stitched back on and turned out to not be a big deal either.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
But for those that aren't familiar, I hacked my thumb and finger on a table saw up about two years ago, just reaching the bone of my thumb, but that really isn't anything huge.
Oh man I totes remember that. That was so gross! :D

Glad to hear it all worked out though! :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I broke my ankle on a carousel once.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I broke my ankle on a carousel once.
Ok seriously... How could you all miss this.

It sounds like it could be an epic story.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I really got lucky. I have a bit of a chunk missing from my thumb, but no one ever notices it, I have yet to have someone ask me what happened (since it healed up) or anything. And for the most part, I don't even really notice anything, never had to change how I hold anything to use it right, so I'm pretty thankful.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I broke my wrist sledding. And I broke an elbow when a golf cart landed on it. People never go in a golf cart with DHVF. LOL.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minor stuff:

High ankle sprain in the middle of my SR year of HS Football which sucked because it zapped some of my explosiveness but other than than it wasn't too painful to play with. Definitely lost some flexibility and range of motion in it since then but it's not too bad.

Dislocated my index finger in a game my FR year of college which was pretty nasty, it was bent at like a 45 degree angle lol. Once we popped it back in it was fine but it occasionally locks up on me.

Later in college I would get some troubles with my lower back from squatting. After I stopped playing ball I learned it's much smarter to keep the weight low on my backsquats and as long as I do that it doesn't really bother me.

Lower back injuries suck, once it goes out you're pretty much out of commission for at least the next 2 weeks.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played sports every year till I went to college, and I'll still play the pickup tackle football game every once in while, but I have never had a serious injury.

Stitches once from getting hit in the lip by a baseball and a pinched nerve in my back kept me out for a few practices in soccer 1 year are the closest thing to an injury I've ever had.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A broken heart :( ...... SIKE! I'm no vagina.

When I was 3 I broke my nose falling from the porch steps onto the paved ground. Apparently I didn't have the motor functions to brace myself with my hands. I must've been a dumb child.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
A broken heart :( ...... SIKE! I'm no vagina.

When I was 3 I broke my nose falling from the porch steps onto the paved ground. Apparently I didn't have the motor functions to brace myself with my hands. I must've been a dumb child.
I couldnt imagine breaking my nose. lol. Seems like such a **** injury.

As for me, I've been an injury magnet. Playing sports and just ******* around in pickup games and just every day life. I've broken my foot and ankle. I've had so many severe sprains of my left ankle it's ridiculous. I have dangerously high levels of scar tissue in that ankle, which hurts frequently and is of hilarious size. I've tried many remedies, cortisone shots...fun stuff. Surgery is looming eventually. I have a bum left shoulder which pops out from time to time. Nerve damage in both shoulders. A right rotator cuff injury that I never got checked out. I can throw the hell out of a football, but if I over do it, the pain is pretty intense, and my arm/shoulder will stir up spasms and the shakes. It really hurts. Then of course the back spasms and disc injuries. FUN. I've also been experiencing really bad hip pain the last few years. Pain that will last for days...my left hip locks up and cramps lick crazy now and the winter temperatures are making it worse. This one sucks, becaus it causes me to lose sleep and stop work outs early. I dont really know what the issue is here.

With all that said, it still doesnt really hinder me athletically at all. Not that I'm regularly playing organized sports anymore, but it's all good on most occassions.

My hip is bothering me pretty damn bad as I type this.

edit...and oh yeah, I recently had a battle with plantar fasciitis. I have pretty piss poor feet, too. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-09-2011 at 06:23 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing really besides rolling up my ankle a couple times. I did get hit with a hammer above my eye once by my cousin when I was like 4-6 years old and needed stitches. One time my hand swelled up playing football and it looked like a Mario glove for like 2-3 days.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broken both wrists, 7 different fingers, 4 concussions, dislocated shoulder, seperated, partially tore rotater cuff, tore liz frank joint (donovan mcnabb injury), broken right hip, torn tendon in right arm. I'm too fragile for sports.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never broke a bone luckily, I played basketball for over 10 years basically year around. Rolled my ankle 2 or 3 times but other than that haven't had anything big. My big toe has been a problem lately though but I figured out a pair of shoes I was wearing was straining my toe. Still is sore every once in a while.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I played basketball for over 10 years basically year around.
Of course you are, you black.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pinched a couple nerves in my back, that hurt really bad. Partially tore my hamstring and meniscus dislocated my fingers a lot, had chronic turf toe and hyper-extended my knee

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I broke bones in both wrists after a dumb fat kid fell on me during basketball. Finished the game, but had to wear wrist braces on both for the next few months. I grab my wrists every day and kinda squeeze them, but they never quite feel right.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I broke both my wrist several times playing football. I've dislocated 4 fingers on my right hand, and I have broken my right thumb. mostly issues because of football.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote