Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-19-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
silversurfer
Rookie

silversurfer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Thoughts on Akiem Hicks?

Akiem Hicks from the University of Regina (Canada). Weighing in at nearly 6-5, 324 pounds with 35-inch arms and a ridiculous 84-inch wingspan, there is no doubt he is physically imposing with the size that simply cannot be taught.

Could he be a sleeper? He measurables sound out of this world but can this guy play?

Im a Raider Fan, and our team could use a new young stud DT Seymour is getting up there. We lack picks so I'm looking at gems and this guy sounds like a sleeper
silversurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know who he is, but those are some nice measurables. For your Raiders, if they are truly moving to a 3-4, he would project more as a DE. Tall guys don' t fare well at 3-4 NT.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote