Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-15-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mayock: "Luck is great but not once in a life-time"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-a-lifetime/

Finally someone who makes sense. As much as I like Andrew Luck and think he's worthy of a top 3 pick, he's not this great prospect that so many are hyping him to be. He isn't the next John Elway in terms of physical tools or talent, he doesn't have the upside of Peyton Manning.

I think the comparison to Sam Bradford is kind of harsh. Luck does remind me a bit of a Matt Ryan, but probably a better prospect.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think his arm is a little weaker than Aaron Rodgers, but his athleticism reminds me of him more than Matt Ryan. Andrew Luck is the anti-Jamarcus Russell. He's a guy who can still make all the throws, but is lightyears ahead of some NFL QBs(Sanchez, Gabbert) in presnap recognition. Its a game of matchups, and Luck knows where his matchups are on every play. I'm not worried about his arm. I think accuracy clearly trumps strength, as Drew Brees has proven.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I think his arm is a little weaker than Aaron Rodgers, but his athleticism reminds me of him more than Matt Ryan. Andrew Luck is the anti-Jamarcus Russell. He's a guy who can still make all the throws, but is lightyears ahead of some NFL QBs(Sanchez, Gabbert) in presnap recognition. Its a game of matchups, and Luck knows where his matchups are on every play. I'm not worried about his arm. I think accuracy clearly trumps strength, as Drew Brees has proven.
Pretty much this. We get too enamored with physical tools at the QB position.

No, Luck doesn't have a cannon but he has solid/good arm strength. More than enough to do whatever is needed with the ball. What makes him special is his mechanics, footwork, accuracy and of course what's between the ears.

Peyton Manning didn't have a rocket arm coming out of college either. I would argue Luck has a ton of upside too. No, maybe he won't be Peyton Manning, but then again who really is? Peyton is almost in his own league in terms of what he's done at the position in terms of running an offense.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 'once in a lifetime' tag is a little much. Manning and Elway are both considered in the same life time and they were better prospects. It's exciting to tag a player as other worldly but it people get sick of talking about it.

That being said I think that Luck is the best combination of physical talent, pro readiness, intangibles, and production since Peyton. I don't actually think that is the biggest statement in the world either once you go back and look at the QBs between then and now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Such revisionist history with Manning as a draft prospect.

People had this exact same argument with him when he was coming out. Same questions about an elite arm, too.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Such revisionist history with Manning as a draft prospect.

People had this exact same argument with him when he was coming out. Same questions about an elite arm, too.
Exactly. There was the whole he couldnt win a title, arm issues, even some opting for Ryan Leaf.

As for Mayock or anyone else at NFLN having an opinion on a QB, one it is sure to change and two i'd listen to people in here before anyone at that outfit.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Exactly. There was the whole he couldnt win a title, arm issues, even some opting for Ryan Leaf.

As for Mayock or anyone else at NFLN having an opinion on a QB, one it is sure to change and two i'd listen to people in here before anyone at that outfit.
In the end how he's seen as a prospect will be decided by how he plays in the pros. People will always find ways to hate on great players like Luck, but if in 10 years he's what every expects him to be people will be saying "he's the best prospect since Andrew Luck" about college quarterbacks of the future.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Luck's arm is underrated because he focused so much on throwing with touch and accuracy that you rarely saw him rip the ball even on downfield routes. The few times he did I saw a guy with a stud arm.

It's hard for me to place Luck as a prospect simply because he's been hyped as the next-big-thing for two years.
He's definitely an unusual prospect as in there aren't any easy comparisons for him.

I don't have a problem with people comparing him to Peyton Manning coming out of Tennessee, since most analysts only view Peyton as an all world prospect in hindsight compared to his pro career.

Peyton still came up small in big games as a Vol, and the year after he left nearly the exact same football team with Tee Martin at QB won the NC.

If Luck improves just 20% on the QB his was in college, he's going to be awesome in the NFL.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
The few times he did I saw a guy with a stud arm.
He tried to gun it every down quite a few times after Phil Simms came out and said his arm was just average.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I think the comparison to Sam Bradford is kind of harsh. Luck does remind me a bit of a Matt Ryan, but probably a better prospect.
It's really harsh when the guy you are comparing him to is bottom 3 in QBR the past 2 years. He's in the same class as Jimmy Clausen, Blaine Gabbert, and Colt McCoy.

At least with Matt Ryan, he's an average QB.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When has anyone called him "once in a life time".

All i've heard is "best prospect since Peyton Manning" or "once in a decade". Both of these are true.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I came he after I saw that article. Glad Mayock agree with me lol.BTW I think RGIII is better.

Last edited by Complex : 02-15-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wonder who he considers once in a lifetime? i mean guys like calvin and suh were incredible super elite prospects but too say ill never ever see an athlete of that caliber again would be a bold statement.

id say luck is the best QB prospect ive seen in my lifetime so far, once in a lifetime i doubt though
Old 02-16-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i wonder who he considers once in a lifetime? i mean guys like calvin and suh were incredible super elite prospects but too say ill never ever see an athlete of that caliber again would be a bold statement.

id say luck is the best QB prospect ive seen in my lifetime so far, once in a lifetime i doubt though
Julius Peppers.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
Julius Peppers.
Until Mario Williams came along a few years later and beat him at just about every combine event, while weighing in heavier.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Until Mario Williams came along a few years later and beat him at just about every combine event, while weighing in heavier.
I kinda doubt most of his times were better but there's no way to know because Peppers' times aren't listed. Though the urban legend is that he ran a 4.48 at his pro day.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Mayock because he knows what he's talking about. I think everyone else on NFLN is just caught in the RGIII Hype because he is the new thing and that everyone has been talking about Andrew Luck for Two years now. I was watching NFLN yesterday and they made a point about always calling RGIII the Running QB because Andrew Luck has the ability to run and I think that gets overlooked because they is not a runner like Robert Griffin or Mike Vick but he has the ability to Run like Aaron Rodgers where at most he might run for 15 Yards.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing about Luck is "coming out, he's the best prospect anybody has seen in some time (at least since Carson Palmer)." Nobody's saying he's going to be this all time fantastic player (I mean, Carson Palmer didn't turn out that way), since a QB's success in the NFL hinges on a lot more than how good a prospect they were coming out, and there's certainly some luck involved (no pun intended.)

So while I'll say that I like Luck as a prospect better than a good number of other quarterbacks, I don't honestly expect him to be as good of an NFL player as someone like Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers was a weaker prospect coming out, but he fell into an ideal situation that was probably previously unmatched and it's hard to see it recurring for anybody else (definitely not Luck, at least.)
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if Luck went to Boston College instead of Stanford, Mayock would say he's the best QB prospect ever.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I have to choose between Luck and RG3 Im taking Luck every time.

But I won't be shocked if Griffin is proven to be the better QB in 5 years.

Luck is the best prospect since Manning, not the best prospect since Elway

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people are saying he is more "once a decade" which he is.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I think people are saying he is more "once a decade" which he is.
I guess I just don't see that either. I mean look at some of the QBs from the last decade, he doesn't show anything to me that indicates he will be more special than someone like Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, or even Mark Sanchez. I just don't see anything in Luck that makes me go *wow* Sort of how I was with Matt Ryan though, who has turned into a very good QB. Not saying he's elite or anything cause he's not yet, but his tools have improved and fit the pro game better than they did at BC.

Maybe Luck will do the same thing, I just think when someone peaks so highly it makes me skeptical, so I'm leery of him. RGIII to me seems like he's not reached his potential yet, and maybe I just can't see it in Luck and I'm looking for it in RGIII.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like others have said I do not think anyone ever said Luck was a once in a life-time prospect but that many regard him as the best prospect since Peyton Manning. I would argue that he may be the best prospect since Carson Palmer - I remember Palmer was getting a lot of hype as the perfect prototype QB leading up to the 2003 draft as well.

I would take Luck over Griffin any day of the week. People do not really appreciate the mental aspect of the game Luck has mastered - he has been coached up in a pro-style offense for his whole college career. If Luck plays in the Big 12 running the same wide open spread offense with the assistance of probably first round talent at WR (Kendall Wright) he would of put up better numbers than Griffin.

People get caught up in 40 times so they label Griffin more exciting because he will run a fast 40. For whatever reason all the "expert draftniks" seem to think Griffin will have a Newton like influence on the team that drafts him when the fact of the matter is when you peel back the layers a little Newton and Griffin are different types of players physically - its lazy journalism/analysis.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Vick is probably the only once in a lifetime guy that immediately comes to mind.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the question. Luck or Stafford as a prospect?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote