Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 03-17-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
simmy1989
Rookie

simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.
Default 2012 Eagles Mock Draft

1st Round (15th Overall)
ILB Luke Kuechly, Boston College/OG David DeCatro, Stanford
Easy pick if he is available here. Hard worker and good locker room presence. And we all know we need help at LB. If we lose Mathis I think DeCatro would be an easy pick if Kuechly is gone.

2nd Round (2 Picks, Own and Arizona's)
LB Mychal Kendricks, California
This guy performed well at the combine and with his 4.47 40 time I think he could be an OLB to go with Kuechly and move Cheney back to OLB and we would have a smart and fast threesome at LB.

S George Iloka, Boise State
Big strong saftey that has decent coverage skills, but I love his run stuffing ability and toughness at the line. Only a one year starter in college but with some work we could be possibly looking at the next Brian Dawkins.

3rd Round (1 Pick, Own)
WR Tommy Streeter, Miami (FL)
Regardless if we add Plax with D-Jax and Maclin this guy would be a speedster that at worst would be a great No. 4-5 WR and are No.1 kick and punt return man. I really like this guys potential with his 6-4 height and 4.40 40 time.

4th Round (2 Picks, Tampa Bay's and Own)
DT Brandon Thompson, Clemson
A big 300+ pound run stuffer that was very good in the ACC with Clemson and would add depth at DT.

CB Josh Norman, Costal Carolina
Little know from Coastal Carolina performed will at the East-West Shrine game and has good size for a corner at 6 feet. Nice prospect with good potential and could step in at No.4 Corner this year behind Asante, Namdi, and DRC.

5th Round (1 Pick, Own)
WR A.J. Jenkins, Illinois
I think here we start adding some athlete's on offense. I like Jenkins potential even though I haven't been quite impressed with his workouts. I think with some work we could have a solid starter in 2-3 years.

6th Round (3 Picks, Indianapolis's, Denver's, and New England's
RB Jeff Demps, Florida
Dude ran a 4.30 and we know how much Andy Reid like the smaller quick backs. Perfect fit as a No. 3 RB and possible work in kick and punt returns.

QB Aaron Corp, Richmond
Big 6-3 kid that we all know will need some work, but was very good at Richmond and seems to have the tools needed to possibly be starter in the NFL someday.

DE James Brooks, North Alabama
Productive player at North Alabama. I think with his 4.85 speed off the edge we could use him for depht on the d-line and work with him to see what is there.

What do ya'll think??
simmy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
apb540
Rookie

apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see Brandon Thompson being there in the 4th round.
apb540 is offline   Reply With Quote