Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-22-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
pappanorm
Rookie

pappanorm hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Consensus #7 Overall NFL Draft Pick

With the 7th selection in the 2012 National Football League Draft, The Jacksonville Jaguars select Quinton Coples, North Carolina.

Vote: Yes or No.
pappanorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. He doesnt have the motor or character to get drafted by the Jags.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
No. He doesnt have the motor or character to get drafted by the Jags.
Coples has no character concerns that would have him off the Jags board. That being said, I think they could easily pass on him just because I think they want to get Gabbert a toy like Kendall Wright or Stephen Hill.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Coples has no character concerns that would have him off the Jags board. That being said, I think they could easily pass on him just because I think they want to get Gabbert a toy like Kendall Wright or Stephen Hill.
Gene Smith won't appreciate Coples admitting he "gave up" at UNC last year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I've been thinking about Kendall Wright as a possible sleeper to the Jags and potential surprise of the Top 10 for a while now, but can you imagine if they REALLY wanted to go for the shock factor and selected Stephen Hill at #7!? Wow! That would be CRAZY! But I could see it!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, but I don't know who is. I was looking through mock drafts and the other two popular picks seemed to be Michael Floyd and Melvin Ingram. Michael Floyd is a no because of character - the next time GM Gene drafts a player with anything less than impeccable character will be the first time, so I'll believe it when I see it. I think Ingram is a terrible fit in the 4-3. They would love to trade down but if they don't manage it I have no idea what to expect.

Last edited by TheSlinger : 03-22-2012 at 07:26 PM.
TheSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlinger View Post
No, but I don't know who is. I was looking through mock drafts and the other two popular picks seemed to be Michael Floyd and Melvin Ingram. Michael Floyd is a no because of character - the next time GM Gene drafts a player with anything less than impeccable character will be the first time, so I'll believe it when I see it. I think Ingram is a terrible fit in the 3-4. They would love to trade down but if they don't manage it I have no idea what to expect.
1) The jaguars run a 4-3
2) Ingram is perfect for the 3-4 (although Jaguars run 4-3)

I think Ingram will be the selection, but I wouldn't sleep on Reiff
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
1) The jaguars run a 4-3
2) Ingram is perfect for the 3-4 (although Jaguars run 4-3)

I think Ingram will be the selection, but I wouldn't sleep on Reiff
Haha I meant 4-3, good catch.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendall Wright is my guess. Wouldn't particularly like the pick though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Kendall Wright is my guess. Wouldn't particularly like the pick though.
I like Wright, and it wouldn't surprise me if Wright reminded Mularkey of a guy he drafted once ( I think) in Lee Evans, but at this juncture, it'd stun me if Wright went 7th.

I don't think there's a consensus on the 7th pick. Could I see Coples? Perhaps. Signing Mincey didn't remove the need for a DE. I tend to think they will try and find a way to make this pick about offense (or make their first pick about offense if they move). Gene Smith's GM tenure is riding on a QB taking charge, and they simply need more weapons there.

If I had to take a guess, I'd guess that they'd try and position themselves for Michael Floyd, whether at 7 or somewhere else, as a big, tall WR to pair with the recently signed (and overpaid) Laurent Robinson. BUt I think they'd be perfectly fine moving down and targeting someone else. It actually wouldn't surprise me if Gene Smith really liked Sanu and tried to target him. For some reason, feels like the type of guy Smith may take.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they'll draft Justin Blackmon at #7.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
I think they'll draft Justin Blackmon at #7.
I think most people are assuming the top 6 are
Luck
RG3
Kalil
T. Richardson
Claiborne
Blackmon

Draft enters a transition with this pick. I'm guessing that's why thread started. I know it's not their nature. But, I think Michael Floyd. Sometimes you have to gamble on talent. I can see Ingram or Coples here too.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
I think most people are assuming the top 6 are
Luck
RG3
Kalil
T. Richardson
Claiborne
Blackmon

Draft enters a transition with this pick. I'm guessing that's why thread started. I know it's not their nature. But, I think Michael Floyd. Sometimes you have to gamble on talent. I can see Ingram or Coples here too.
Yeah, yeah I know. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see them pick up someone like Whitney Mercilus at #7, if that's how the top 6 went.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
wadsworth
Rookie

wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
Yeah, yeah I know. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see them pick up someone like Whitney Mercilus at #7, if that's how the top 6 went.
If the top 6 picks goes as consensus predicts and the Jaguars are unable to trade back then I think Whitney Mercilus will be the pick.

Gene Smith has a track record of passing on players like Coples with commitment issues and Ingram seems a better fit for a 3-4 team. Mercilus is athletically very similar to Aldon Smith last year and JPP two years ago. He is the type of player Gene Smith traditionally targets and is being underrated by far too many.
wadsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
But, I think Michael Floyd. Sometimes you have to gamble on talent. I can see Ingram or Coples here too.
People need to understand just how radical of a shift in philosophy would be required for the Jags to take Floyd. The fact that they haven't taken a single player with character issues in the 3 years GM Gene has been in charge is just the start of it. It's not just avoiding problem guys, they've actively sought players who get the highest character grades - a lot of team captains and the like. Before Gene took over the Jags were leading the league in arrests, and that was when the Bengals were in their prime. When Gene became GM, every player with issues was either cut or let walk via free agency - Gerald Sensabaugh, Khalif Barnes, Reggie Williams, Matt Jones, and Nate Collins just this off-season. I'm sure I'm missing some others too. It would be a SHOCK to me to see them take someone with 3 alcohol-related arrests in a 2-year span.

Last edited by TheSlinger : 03-23-2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Second big typo itt. I MEANT FLOYD NOT COPLES.
TheSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlinger View Post
People need to understand just how radical of a shift in philosophy would be required for the Jags to take Coples. The fact that they haven't taken a single player with character issues in the 3 years GM Gene has been in charge is just the start of it. It's not just avoiding problem guys, they've actively sought players who get the highest character grades - a lot of team captains and the like. Before Gene took over the Jags were leading the league in arrests, and that was when the Bengals were in their prime. When Gene became GM, every player with issues was either cut or let walk via free agency - Gerald Sensabaugh, Khalif Barnes, Reggie Williams, Matt Jones, and Nate Collins just this off-season. I'm sure I'm missing some others too. It would be a SHOCK to me to see them take someone with 3 alcohol-related arrests in a 2-year span.
I'm not a ND fan,or a M. Floyd fan. Most wr's are A-Holes. You have to dance with the devil at that position. Randy Moss, TO, Santonio Holmes, Dez Bryant, Michael Irvin, DeSean Jackson are just a few of the guys who you wouldn't have considered. None of them exactly destroyed a team early in their careers. If you don't upgrade that position, you'll never know how good your qb is. Ideally, Richardson slips and you might be able to trade down. Or, if KC or Cleve want to move up and get Tanneyhill ahead of Miami. That could happen. A new owner might change things too. He might see 25 wins in 4 years and question status quo.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dontari Poe

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It has to be an offensive player in order to help Gabbert.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
It has to be an offensive player in order to help Gabbert.
Tannehill would make his job a lot easier.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Get Gabbert a good WR to throw to...

Jaguars take the best WR on the board which will be Blackmon or Floyd. IMO, Floyd is the better prospect but the number hogs will say Blackmon.

I'll take a 6'2" 225 lbs WR who runs good routes, has great hands and has overcome adversity over the 6'2" 205 lbs WR that played in a spread offense.
87Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You really have to try to get inside Gene Smith's head to guess what he'll do. If Blackmon were available, I would think they'd take him despite some perceived character concerns. If not, I think they'd try to trade out and improve the offense. DeCastro, Reiff, Hill all make sense to me, and something about Melvin Ingram feels like a Jacksonville pick as well.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7 might be the spot where we see our first draft day trade, I have the feeling the Jags want to get another WR(Floyd or Wright). If a team wants Tannehill or one of the talented Dlinemen they could swap with Jacksonville. Could the Cowboys make a play for Poe?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
cajuncorey
Rookie

cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jacksonville gets burned when they draft DE's ie. derrick harvey, quinton groves. in other words hope to god they dont
cajuncorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajuncorey View Post
jacksonville gets burned when they draft DE's ie. derrick harvey, quinton groves. in other words hope to god they dont
Both of those guys came from the same class and James Harris was the man making the picks then.

I think DeCastro as a sleeper choice like others mentioned makes some sense, as could Jonathan Martin or Riley Reiff. Offensive line is one way they could go. Blackmon if he slides would cause them to run to the podium, same if Claiborne slips. Otherwise Ingram also makes a lot of sense.

I think ultimately Gene Smith is hoping to trade back if he can.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Dallas357
Rookie

Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people really think they'll draft poe at 7? just stop. They're going to take ingram at 7, and then a wr in the 2nd.

The jags have never drafted higher than 7, it sucks. Never having a team worse than 5-11 in your history is unfortunate.
Dallas357 is offline   Reply With Quote