Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 09-18-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 3 - Lions (-2.5) at Titans

Make a prediction and discuss the game.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only 2.5 points? The Titans have gotten away from Chris Johnson, so I like our odds in a pass heavy shootout. It really shouldn't be close. The 49ers were one of the best teams in the league and I'm not remotely worried about the Titans. If we lost to Tennessee, then I think it would say more about our lack of execution and internal problems than anything.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Only 2.5 points? The Titans have gotten away from Chris Johnson, so I like our odds in a pass heavy shootout. It really shouldn't be close. The 49ers were one of the best teams in the league and I'm not remotely worried about the Titans. If we lost to Tennessee, then I think it would say more about our lack of execution and internal problems than anything.
Moved to 3 points this morning. Yeah, SF is a scary team right now. That defense isn't fair. Get back on track against TEN and we are 2-1.

Stafford needs to come out and play like he did last year. I think he's lost some of his confidence. Maybe he let last year get to his head. He is still VERY young.

Titus Young is becoming a problem. He quit on that pass to the endzone sunday night. He's becoming a diva without the stats to back it up. Burleson can't stretch the defense. We need Titus to make plays downfield.

Leshoure's regular season debut. A strong run game could really boost the team.

Edit - Drayton Florence has a broken forearm. Out indefinitely.

Last edited by Scotty D : 09-18-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still waiting for the Lions offense to really break out (I know they had 350 yds passing against STL, but it was not an impressive 350), and I think this will be the game it happens.

I just hope our secondary doesn't make Locker look like a pro bowler.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans have their backs to the wall and are at home. That will make it close but the Lions should still win.

Young, Burleson, Scheffler and Pettigrew better show the hell up this week though San Fran obviously has a good defene.

And can we get a healthy corner Houston, Bentley, Florence, Berry(own stupidity) and Greenwood all hurt at the same time and it's WEEK 3. We have Lacey, Barnes and Jonte Green right now with no dime back. Plus no Delmas yet. That is freaking ridiculous bad luck. GET HEALTHY.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston and Bentley both practiced today so that is a good sign. When vagas only gives 2.5 point spread that usually means that it is going to come down to the wire.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Predicting Lions 34, Titans 16
Old 09-23-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't want to comment, because I thought it would jinx us somehow. Looks like we're not as good as we think we are.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Five touchdowns of 60+ yards allowed.

This was fun.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this **** is insane

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 09-23-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to Staff?
Old 09-23-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
What happened to Staff?
Leg injury trying to chase down the Titans defender on the Pettigrew turnover.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

D is pretty good as long as it's not 3rd and long.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Martz is the worst commentator ever. I hate all of his opinions.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 09-23-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Terrible decision...

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 09-23-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that was a game.. I would've lined up and tried to draw them offsides first. But whatever.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Well, that was a game.. I would've lined up and tried to draw them offsides first. But whatever.
They were correct to go for it on 4th, but what the **** was that play call? Hand it off to Leshoure! He hadn't been stopped at all when running inside on 25 carries.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiola snapped it early. Hill never had the ball. This game angers me because now the Lions backs are to the wall. I hate our safeties without Delmas on those two long TDs and special teams is so terrible even with all the changes. Jonte Green got ran over. And that Pettgrew letting the ball go made me sick.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Blame Game Power Rankings:
1) Secondary
2) Play-calling
3) Raiola
4) Pettigrew
5) No pass rush
6) Special teams coverage units
Old 09-23-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Stafford? He's been overthrowing guys all year.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
What about Stafford? He's been overthrowing guys all year.
I didn't see any egregious throws. Numbers were fine.

But would he really rank above any of those other problems anyways?
Old 09-23-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Playcalling. Let the "rookie" QB in what would be triple college OT try to beat us should have been the call. We should have kicked the field goal and trusted that they were going to screw up or that Suh would break free. Our penalties are what gave them the great field position. The call was too ballsy and a prime example of overaggressiveness coming back to haunt us.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 09-23-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well, it sounds like Schwartz's plan WAS to kick the field goal, but only after he tried to lure the Titans offside? Idiocy all around. Can we just cut Raiola at season's end? Too bad Reiff can't play center ...
Old 09-23-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

The Pettigrew play just makes me mad everytime I think about. How do you let Verner take it away from you when driving on the Titans? Plus Stafford got hurt on that play.

Delmas and Stafford better get healthy quick. Vikings beating San Fran will be tough. And where is the Lions pass rush? 0 sacks
Old 09-23-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

what the ****, I'm pissed.