Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 7: Seahawks at 49ers

Week 7:
Thursday, October 18, 2012

Seattle Seahawks (4-2)
At
San Francisco 49ers (4-2)

Time: 5:20 pm pst
Line: SF -7.5
Announcers (NFLN): Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock, Alex Flanagan

Sorry for the delay in getting this done. Iím still a bit shellshocked from Sundayís disasters. I feel violated. Let's move on.

National TV. Home game. Division rival. Control of the division on the line. Deion back on our field, wearing a pimp suit. Love Thursday Night games.

Honestly, this short week couldnít have come at a better time for the 9ers. They can just throw the tape out from Sunday and move on. Nobody wants to watch that again anyway.

I just donít know what to make of this:

Eric Berry, youíre doing it wrong.

Iíll admit it. I didnít think Russell Wilson would amount to anything in the NFL. He has already surprised me. Not with the stats, because, well, they arenít pretty, but by the way he seems to do just enough to pull out a win. Also, he has the power to do this:

Honestly, I think this game is gonna be about which defense dominates more. I donít like either offense in this game. This may be a showdown of the best two defenses in the league. I like the 9ers front seven more, but Seattle has a better secondary. It may come down to a late turnover. Of course, you kinda need to actually catch the ball to create an interception. Iím looking at you Carlos Rogers. Ö

Still looking at you Carlos. I'm just glaring at this point. Still looking Ö this is getting awkward. Go ahead and just catch the ******* ball from now on.

These guys donít drop that INT:

Scary. I miss the days when Jordan Babineaux was flailing around back there and allowing Frank Gore to break 70 yard runs. Those were fun times.

Speaking of Frank. Always fun to see this:

VS.

This:

Just keep him away from the cart:

We havenít really discussed special teams much this year. So let me start it off by saying Ö ours sucks. Seriously. This unit was unreal last year. This year, notsomuch. Really miss this guy:

And this guy:

I know why theyíre gone, but damn, all phases of the special teams have been not-amazing, which sucks, because last yearís amazing was, well, amazing.

Also. What. The. ****. Akers. You went from this:

To this:

Seriously. I donít even know what to say. We kinda, sorta, need you to, you know, make kicks, and stuff. Please.

But hey, there is still hope. It was during Seattleís last trip to The Stick where this happened:

TWICE!

I was really hoping that we could see this guy again:

Only because I wanted to see him meet this:

Note: Magneto doesnít actually levitate during games. Only in pregame.

Hey T.O., how many teams have bailed on you?:

Wow, thatís a lot. Kinda sad.

Hey, at least you have more time to spend with your bastard kids that you hate.

Of all the weeks for a concussion to happen to this guy:

Uhhhh, we need you badly against this:

Staley practiced today so Iím assuming heís cleared all of the NFLís concussion protocol. Heís still listed as questionable though.

And finally, I figured out why Seattle cut T.O. before the season:

Look at the left hand. Dead giveaway. All he needs are assless chaps and a spiked haricut. ďIf it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck ÖĒ right T.O.?

Standings: Hey, check it out, a division game. Remember those?

NFC West
1. San Francisco 49ers (4-2)
1. Seattle Seahawks (4-2)
1. Arizona Cardinals (4-2)
4. St. Louis Rams (3-3)

Special Note:

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might miss this game. I almost want the passing attack to continue though. I'd still prefer balance of course like we've been doing the majority of the season. Alex just had some ****** throws the other day that were uncharacteristic. The best case scenario would be a monster game from him like he had against the Bills. The Seahawks defense is tough though and I don't see the 49ers passing all over the field.

One thing I don't want seeing is Colin Kaepernick coming in every other down, killing momentum.

And is Brandon Jacobs finally going to be utilized? If his knee is fine like he says it is, why not use him? Is it really because of special teams?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 10-18-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome.

This is a great test for Alex. Keep him in, don't play Kap unless necessary, let's see what Alex can do...if he sucks, season over.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our season starts and ends with tonight and next Monday night in ARZ. Two huge divisional games that we MUST win. Split? No thanks. We MUST win both games. If we lose both games and ARZ/SEA win this/next week respectively to each go 6-2 while we would be 4-4, season is done and quite honestly, if that happens, I would be trading away several players the day after the Cardinals game. While im hoping the 49ers win tonight and next Monday to go into the bye week 6-2, it can just as easily go the other way.

Nice digs at T.O. but im sure that he's laughing at us right back considering the fact that our passing game has been non-existent since he was here and considering that our receivers now (Moss, Crabtree, Manningham and Williams) are better than what we had back then (Owens, Streets, Stokes, Wilson and Lloyd), its actually quite sad and pathetic watching this offense on a weekly basis.

Against good teams, we suck, plain and simple. SEA is a damn good team with a very good defense. Our season continues or possibly ends tonight. Dont know about anyone else here but I think that the game can go either way but im not ready to give up on my 49ers just yet.

Seahawks 20
49ers 24
Old 10-18-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Nice digs at T.O. but im sure that he's laughing at us right back considering the fact that our passing game has been non-existent since he was here and considering that our receivers now (Moss, Crabtree, Manningham and Williams) are better than what we had back then (Owens, Streets, Stokes, Wilson and Lloyd), its actually quite sad and pathetic watching this offense on a weekly basis.
No. Moss is nowhere near what he was a few years ago.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If we lose both games and ARZ/SEA win this/next week respectively to each go 6-2 while we would be 4-4, season is done and quite honestly, if that happens, I would be trading away several players the day after the Cardinals game.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 10-18-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80
No. Moss is nowhere near what he was a few years ago.
Agreed but he's still better than what we had back then after T.O. And quite honestly, you cant even say what he is because Harbaugh barely plays the guy. I said it months ago and I'll say it again, signing Moss was a waste because if he's done, dont see the point in keeping him and if he's not done, it doesnt matter because we dont use him anyway. Harbaugh thought that signing Moss and Manningham plus drafting Jenkins was going to all of a sudden cure our crappy passing game. He was dead wrong. And when you see Moss make a good play, he gets taken out (along with Smith) so obviously, Harbaugh doesnt exactly know what he's doing. He's trying to be too damn cute when he should cut out those crappy gimmick plays and stick to the basics of the WCO. Where the hell are the short inside slants? And no, not to crappy Delanie Walker. Seriously, give me a break. And overall, our WR core is still better now than what it was back then. Aside from T.O., everyone else was average at best. Crabtree and Manningham are easily better than Streets and Stokes and yeah, thats not saying much but that still doesnt change the fact that our receivers now are better than what we had since the T.O. years. And yeah, everyone hates T.O. but at least we had a passing attack. Now, we dont have crap despite all the additions on offense.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight at the Stick the 49ers are bringing the wood. Seachickens are getting put on the endangered species list. Time to get back to strategic ground and pound with timely passing, dominating both lines, controlling clock and field position. This division is no longer a laughing stock but the 49ers are the bets team in it. Time to prove that tonight.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 10-18-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Brent.....

You read what I said. If we're 4-4 going into the bye and both SEA/ARZ are 6-2 meaning that they would both be three games ahead of us, I would unload several players the day after the Cardinals game because there would be no point in trying to just earn a wildcard spot especially if MIN keeps winning since they have the tiebreaker over us since they beat us. Quite simply, if we're 4-4 and SEA/ARZ are 6-2, I say screw 2012 and concentrate on 2013 because this year would be basically done because while I can see ARZ or SEA collapse in the second half of the season, I dont see both of them doing it and both of them have easier second half schedules than we do.

If the 49ers want to get into the playoffs and win the division, they MUST win tonight and in eleven days on MNF. Otherwise, season is not only a huge disappointment but at the same time, its done as well.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brent.....

You read what I said. If we're 4-4 going into the bye and both SEA/ARZ are 6-2 meaning that they would both be three games ahead of us, I would unload several players the day after the Cardinals game because there would be no point in trying to just earn a wildcard spot especially if MIN keeps winning since they have the tiebreaker over us since they beat us. Quite simply, if we're 4-4 and SEA/ARZ are 6-2, I say screw 2012 and concentrate on 2013 because this year would be basically done because while I can see ARZ or SEA collapse in the second half of the season, I dont see both of them doing it and both of them have easier second half schedules than we do.
They're not going to unload these mystery players you haven't identified, because, that doesn't happen in the NFL. This isn't major league baseball. Especially from a Super Bowl contender. Who are you going to replace them with? What the hell am I doing? Why am I even discussing this? Might as well discuss all the sexual positions I'm going to nail Marissa Miller in.

Quote:
If the 49ers want to get into the playoffs and win the division, they MUST win tonight and in eleven days on MNF. Otherwise, season is not only a huge disappointment but at the same time, its done as well.
The season would not be over. My God. Step back from the ledge. There is a ton of football to be played. The Niners have a great team. Hell, the Giants started 6-2 last year, then lost 4 straight. THEY LOST 4 STRAIGHT. Then they won the Super Bowl.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat
They're not going to unload these mystery players you haven't identified, because, that doesn't happen in the NFL. This isn't major league baseball. Especially from a Super Bowl contender. Who are you going to replace them with? What the hell am I doing? Why am I even discussing this? Might as well discuss all the sexual positions I'm going to nail Marissa Miller in.
I know that its not going to happen but it should if we go 4-4. Super Bowl contender? Not now and especially not if we lose tonight and next Monday. As for the players that I would try to trade, I'll keep that to myself but trust me, every move would make sense especially since a few of the players that I would try to trade are going to be UFA's in a few months and arent worth re-signing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat
The season would not be over. My God. Step back from the ledge. There is a ton of football to be played. The Niners have a great team. Hell, the Giants started 6-2 last year, then lost 4 straight. THEY LOST 4 STRAIGHT. Then they won the Super Bowl.
Except for the Niners having a great team, I agree but there's also one other major difference - the Giants won their division with a 9-7 record because DAL, WSH and PHI were all worse. If SEA/ARZ are 6-2 and we're 4-4, im sorry but I dont see us coming back to win a wildcard spot let alone the division especially considering the fact that if we get behind in games, we dont have the passing offense to come back and win. So while I agree with your statement, there's a huge difference between us, SEA/ARZ, our ability to come back and win games when trailing and what the Giants did last year and how their division was.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I know that its not going to happen but it should if we go 4-4. Super Bowl contender? Not now and especially not if we lose tonight and next Monday. As for the players that I would try to trade, I'll keep that to myself but trust me, every move would make sense especially since a few of the players that I would try to trade are going to be UFA's in a few months and arent worth re-signing.
Yeah, I'm sure we can get multiple first round picks for impending free agents. Maybe something close to the RGIII deal for 8 games of Whitner. Sounds about right.

Quote:
Except for the Niners having a great team, I agree but there's also one other major difference - the Giants won their division with a 9-7 record because DAL, WSH and PHI were all worse. If SEA/ARZ are 6-2 and we're 4-4, im sorry but I dont see us coming back to win a wildcard spot let alone the division especially considering the fact that if we get behind in games, we dont have the passing offense to come back and win. So while I agree with your statement, there's a huge difference between us, SEA/ARZ, our ability to come back and win games when trailing and what the Giants did last year and how their division was.
Honestly, how many games do you think Arizona is going to win? I'm not concerned with them. I'm not concerned about the season being over either. You are freaking out for no reason. They lost 1 game. That doesn't mean all of a sudden they are going to finish 6-10. Just relax.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody know a website to watch the game on tonight if you don't have NFL Network? I would go to a sports bar but the car is on the fritz.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What the hell am I doing? Why am I even discussing this? Might as well discuss all the sexual positions I'm going to nail Marissa Miller in.
Right. I stopped reading Dan's rant after he recommended trading away players. actually, that deserves another

I'm honestly more interested in learning about your sexual position preference when it comes to supermodels, Borat.

Anyways, great work again on this gameday thread, Mr. Borat. That Seahawk secondary is sexy but hopefully we won't have to worry about them much... Let's establish the run game early and rattle their rookie QB with some stellar D and cruise to another "W".
Old 10-18-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I'm honestly more interested in learning about your sexual position preference when it comes to supermodels, Borat.
I'm thinking that maybe I should do a gameday thread of that.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Sorry but I said if were 4-4 at the bye week. Not if we're 6-2. Whitner isnt a UFA until March 2014 so he's not on the list and granted, we would most likely just be getting mid or late round draft picks but thats still better than nothing but its actually more about heading in a different direction but enough of that. Just have to wait and see. And im not even pissed that we lost to the Giants, im pissed how we lost. It was sad and pathetic.

But it can all be corrected tonight and in eleven days.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I'll be able to see the game. Yay.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

We're losing 6-3 at halftime. Thoughts?

My thoughts are as follows -

Offensively, we're pathetic. Smith is scared and overthrowing the receivers when they do get open which in fairness to Smith, has been rare. The OL isnt giving Smith any time. I have never understood how a five man OL always gets beat by a three man DL. Our running game with Gore and Hunter have been our only positive and its rare when I say this - WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO RUNNING THE BALL. It's the only thing thats working. Tosses to Hunter on the outside, power runs with Gore and screens to Gore/Hunter.

Defensively and special teams, pretty much what I expected. Only thing is that our defense is going to have to stop Lynch because that guy is awesome and a pain in our asses. And we were lucky on a few plays when the receivers dropped the pass. If Turbin didnt drop that pass, this could be a ten point lead for SEA but thankfully, its only 3.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

FINALLY!!! A TD and even more so, a PASSING TD!!!

10-6 :)
Old 10-18-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regardless of the final outcome, its undeniable- Alex has played poorly in 4 of the last 5 games (Vikings, Jets, Giants, Seahawks) with great game against the Bills.

How long we can accept this poor play?
Old 10-18-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Regardless of the final outcome, its undeniable- Alex has played poorly in 4 of the last 5 games (Vikings, Jets, Giants, Seahawks) with great game against the Bills.

How long we can accept this poor play?
He is definitely in a funk right now. I think it's going to depend on whether the team starts losing games or not. A quarterback change in the middle of the season rarely works. And the team is 5-2. So whatever.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how I feel right now:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 10-18-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in the northwest so beating Seattle is orgasmic i'm happy.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
how I feel right now:

Old 10-18-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Except for Gore, it was an ugly win but a win regardless. And SEA is 0-3 in the division. Didnt know that. Hopefully, we'll be able to go into ARZ, crush Skelton and get revenge for that fluke of a win that they had a year ago.
Closed Thread