Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Nba 2k13

So what are your thoughts on the game? Haven't played 2K since the 2011 version but I have been impressed with it so far. That version was my first experience with the brand so I don't have much to go by. Love all the old school teams they added. The Magic squad from 94 season with Penny and Shaq is the truth. I run with them when I'm not using my Lakers. Where are the Suns team with Barkley? I was puzzled by that. Overall, I think the gameplay is improved and is much smoother.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2K only got the rights to use Barkley on the Dream Team. He has actually never been a legend in any of their games until this year.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
2K only got the rights to use Barkley on the Dream Team. He has actually never been a legend in any of their games until this year.
Oh ok, thanx for the info. So the Dream Team is on the game as well? You must have to unlock them I guess.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Oh ok, thanx for the info. So the Dream Team is on the game as well? You must have to unlock them I guess.
I think they might come with the disk but I haven't got 2k13 yet so I'm not sure.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
HowFly2
Rookie

HowFly2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Dream Team does come with the disc. I had them face this year's squad, but I wasn't able to finish. It was a good match-up tho.
HowFly2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowFly2 View Post
The Dream Team does come with the disc. I had them face this year's squad, but I wasn't able to finish. It was a good match-up tho.
Where? Do you have to be in Association mode or something? Because I can't access them through practice mode.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:57 AM    (permalink
HowFly2
Rookie

HowFly2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Where? Do you have to be in Association mode or something? Because I can't access them through practice mode.
You can play with them in the Play Now mode. They're after the Wizards and before the historic teams.
HowFly2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowFly2 View Post
You can play with them in the Play Now mode. They're after the Wizards and before the historic teams.
coo....I found it, thanx
Old 10-24-2012, 06:47 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not a fan of the simulation which is all i really use 2k for

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
not a fan of the simulation which is all i really use 2k for
Use edited Rosters and sliders. Cures all.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote