Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Calvin Johnson record breaking pace

I thought this was pretty cool:

Quote:
Calvin Johnson caught 13 passes for 171 yards with a touchdown in the Lions' Week 13 loss to the Colts.The Colts didn't have a viable plan for Megatron. They started with Cassius Vaughn on him, which had the look of a varsity stud playing against a freshman walk-on. They didn't jam him at the line and didn't roll many double teams, resulting in a 46-yard touchdown in the third quarter as Johnson ran right past Vontae Davis in zone coverage. The 13 catches are a career-high and he now has five straight 100-yard games. Most impressively, Johnson is on pace for 1,904 receiving yards. That would break the NFL record of 1,848, set by Jerry Rice in 1995. Johnson gets Tramon Williams and the Packers at Lambeau in Week 14. Dec 2 - 5:50 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4153/calvin-johnson

This is pretty amazing what we are seeing with Calvin Johnson. Think about who is there to take away double coverages, Titus Young didn't even dress, Burleson is injured and Broyles was injured in the first few plays. We are finally seeing how good he can become with a good QB finally.

Last year with the way he ended the year with a couple 200 yard games, I honestly don't think 2000 receiving yards is out of the question. I'm still not sure where to rank this season in terms of "greatest single season for a WR" because the 20+ TD marks are right up there too, but this is pretty unreal for a guy to be so close to breaking a record that has stood in place for so long, with no viable threat to occupy a defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Randy Moss broke that record.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I thought Randy Moss broke that record.
Moss broke Rice's record for most TD catches in a single season. Calvin needs 421 yds in 4 games to break the record which given his current form he looks likely to achieve. The Lions might as well do everything they can to help him break the record as they've nothing else to play for now. He is also the 2nd receiver ever with 5 consecutive games of 125+ yds.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
He is also the 2nd receiver ever with 5 consecutive games of 125+ yds.
Who is the other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Who is the other?
If you have to ask, it's either Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, or Don Hutson. And it's best to guess Rice.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
If you have to ask, it's either Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, or Don Hutson. And it's best to guess Rice.
My first guess was going to be Taylor Price but those guys make way more sense now that I think about it

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who is the other?
Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
It's actually Pat Studstill in 1966. That was his one good year. No other time in his career did he break 480 yards receiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who is the other?
Patrick Studstill
Old 12-03-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randy Moss in 07 still takes the cake for me, but i'm loving what we're seeing out of Megatron. AJ Green has been ridiculous this year, and Megatron is still by far the number one WR in the NFL.

Oh, but i forgot he's only good in video games.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Randy Moss in 07 still takes the cake for me, but i'm loving what we're seeing out of Megatron. AJ Green has been ridiculous this year, and Megatron is still by far the number one WR in the NFL.

Oh, but i forgot he's only good in video games.
I'm going to sound like a biased idiot to you, but AJ Green is still having the better year :P

I know Calvin has the record possibly coming, but Green is 5 touchdowns up on him and only behind 300 yards. Calvin also did this with 10 more receptions :P
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I'm going to sound like a biased idiot to you, but AJ Green is still having the better year :P

I know Calvin has the record possibly coming, but Green is 5 touchdowns up on him and only behind 300 yards. Calvin also did this with 10 more receptions :P
I don't think that's too homerish of you at all, both are having unreal seasons. 1a/1b type amazingness.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I don't think that's too homerish of you at all, both are having unreal seasons. 1a/1b type amazingness.
I don't know if I agree with that. 1 person is about to break an NFL record that has been in place for some time, the other one is just having a really good pro bowl type of year. I don't think I'd classify it as 1a/1b and that's not to knock AJG at all.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I don't know if I agree with that. 1 person is about to break an NFL record that has been in place for some time, the other one is just having a really good pro bowl type of year. I don't think I'd classify it as 1a/1b and that's not to knock AJG at all.
But the yards don't mean anything if you don't score :P If the objective of the offense is to score and one guy is doing that, while the other is just racking up yards, I think the guy scoring is having the better season.

I don't think someone with 10 touchdowns and 0 yards would be having a better year than Calvin. But Green has pretty good yards and he has twice as many touchdowns.

If Calvin breaks the record, I might concede my point. Plus he has time to catch up in touchdowns. But if he doesn't score much more, I think Green will end up having the better year.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should be having a ****** season for being on the cover of madden.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His team isn't gonna make playoffs = cursed

If he made playoffs and they didn't win super bowl, point out 1 dropped pass = cursed

Win super bowl but not MVP = cursed

Win super bowl mvp but not league mvp = cursed

That my folks is how you do the madden curse.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another thing I want to point out is the fact that the NFL is so pass heavy now that this to me isnt all that impressive, taking in account the team he plays on throws the ball 80% of the time... That being said he is having a great year but when looking at how records that have stood for 20 years(Marino's Yards and TD's, Rice's Yards and TD's) when you look at when those records were set in the time of workhorse backs and power football is what made those impressive.

But if you are throwing the ball 80% of the time no wonder how these records are falling.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
Another thing I want to point out is the fact that the NFL is so pass heavy now that this to me isnt all that impressive, taking in account the team he plays on throws the ball 80% of the time... That being said he is having a great year but when looking at how records that have stood for 20 years(Marino's Yards and TD's, Rice's Yards and TD's) when you look at when those records were set in the time of workhorse backs and power football is what made those impressive.

But if you are throwing the ball 80% of the time no wonder how these records are falling.
I don't care what anyone says, a WR approaching 2000 receiving yards is highly impressive. Some of you are getting carried away with the whole "well the game has changed so that isn't impressive anymore" logic. Yes it's obvious passing numbers are trending upward big time but it takes an incredible player to top 20 TD's, 1900 receiving yards, or 140 receptions. I don't care what era it's in.

I guess to each his own.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2012, 04:00 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should make a distinction with these records. Kinda like baseball does with the deadball era or steroids era. It's hard for me to appreciate any kind or record post 04. When the league first started this anti defense, anti running game agenda.

It's the same with these sack numbers.. yearly we have guys on the verge of breaking the record. This year Smith should break it, with Watts and Miller tight behind him. It's just hard for me to appreciate these records. Be it with Manning in '04, Brady in '07 and on.. Brees, Rodgers. I recognise they are fantastic players in this league. But the numbers they putting up should have an asterisk next to them. Because the league is not the same from when I was a kid, in the late 80's and into the 90's. The differece in the rules is so significant.. Sometimes I watch these games, and I think it's easier to sling it the NFL than it is in college. There for sure is no more rookie learning curve. These guys come in now and are a threat to throw for 4000 and 25td's yearly.

Same goes for WR.. They are fantastic in this league. But I think its unfair to look at these numbers Nd compare them to guys from history. Because it's really a different game now.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen

Last edited by elway=goat : 12-05-2012 at 04:09 AM.
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post

I would say that increase in passes thrown has been offset by the increased number of WR's playing (more 3,4 and 5 wide sets) and the increased number of routes TE's and RB's are running.

A lot of teams in the 80's and 90's threw the ball to two wide recievers and occasionally a tight end or running back. The 3rd WR or Slot WR hardly existed. You also didn't have nearly the amount of situational players that we have now.

What's incredible about Johnson is that he could easily finish the season with 20% more productivity than any other WR in the league. That's close to a Jerry Rice prime season.
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Finally, it can be put to rest. Whilst I guess a late injury that prevents him from breaking the yardage record or at least getting very high up on the list could be considered a bad luck occurrence, the season he's already had even if it ended tomorrow is a pretty lame 'curse'.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What makes this even more amazing is how awful the Lions offense seemingly was and specifically how much Stafford pissed down his leg for the first half of the season.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to have this football player on my favorite football team.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad the Colts could help the cause and still win. Megatron is a beast and a half.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imagine the numbers he'd put up if Shaun Hill was the starter.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Imagine the numbers he'd put up if Shaun Hill was the starter.
Mind = Blown