Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 14 Discussion Thread

Thursday
Denver @ Oakland

Sunday
St Louis @ Buffalo
Dallas @ Cincinnati
Kansas City @ Cleveland
Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Chicago @ Minnesota
Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay
Baltimore @ Washington
Atlanta @ Carolina
NY Jets @ Jacksonville
San Diego @ Pittsburgh
Miami @ San Francisco
Arizona @ Seattle
New Orleans @ NY Giants
Detroit @ Green Bay

Monday
Houston @ New England

Some solid games this week with Houston/NE, NO/Giants, Dallas/Cincy, and Baltimore/Washington.

I hope this is the week Ben is back.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for Monday night, I am going to the game. Went to the Pats/Chiefs MNF game last year will be my first game since then. Pumped!

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a big loss. Locklear was 10x better than Diehl. I hate to say it bc Diehl is one of my favorite Giants from this current crop, but he's done. He sucks something awful now.

But knowing the Giants, they'll win the next upcoming games that we should lose, and lose the ones we should win.

It's the Giant way.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Sf needs to get there ass in gear and start winning the rest of there games.Only worry I have is the NE after this week. Terrible lose this last week in St .Louis.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over/Under 2 TD's for AJG? I'm taking the over. Riley Cooper has posterized us in the end zone numerous times so this won't be pretty. If we can stop everyone else it should be close at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Over/Under 2 TD's for AJG? I'm taking the over. Riley Cooper has posterized us in the end zone numerous times so this won't be pretty. If we can stop everyone else it should be close at least.
Dez Bryant or Miles Austin will just make up for it. Terrence Newman will be covering one of them and I have a feeling the Cowboys will be going at him.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Dez Bryant or Miles Austin will just make up for it. Terrence Newman will be covering one of them and I have a feeling the Cowboys will be going at him.
Jesus, Newman is still starting? I guess I just kinda assumed it would be Kirkpatrick and Leon Hall, though I hadn't kept up to see if either of those guys are healthy atm. Dalton has played great lately though and with you guys in the fight for a wildcard also it should be a close game. At least you can come out and enjoy the game to start, we'll be down 18 at halftime then frantically come back the entire 2nd half to make it a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Jesus, Newman is still starting? I guess I just kinda assumed it would be Kirkpatrick and Leon Hall, though I hadn't kept up to see if either of those guys are healthy atm. Dalton has played great lately though and with you guys in the fight for a wildcard also it should be a close game. At least you can come out and enjoy the game to start, we'll be down 18 at halftime then frantically come back the entire 2nd half to make it a game.
I would be shocked if the Bengals were up 18 at half. The only way I could see that happening is if the Bengals DL just destroys the Cowboys OL which is not out of the question because I could see Dunlap Man handling Free and Atkins Man handling Livings, Bernadeau and Cook.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ignorance on Twitter regarding the Jets vs Jags matchup is already in effect. People act like Tebow didn't play his very first NFL game in Jacksonville. And it sounds like he won't play anyway.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First half of season: #32 ranked run defense
Second half of season: #1 ranked run defense [through four games]

Oh, Bills.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
First half of season: #32 ranked run defense
Second half of season: #1 ranked run defense [through four games]

Oh, Bills.
SuperMcGee,

You got any idea why that is? I watched a little of some Bills games earlier in the year and it was just painful to see such lousy run defense. So now you are saying they have got that fixed?

It is no mystery that the Rams will be looking to pound Steven Jackson and hit with D. Richardson on the edge for some big gains. We need to run to set up our passing game (such as it is...).

At any rate the Rams are in town this week and my wife is from Cheektowaga so we absolutely MUST win so I can lord it over her for awhile and show her what a good sport I truly am.
ArkyRamsFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Percy Harvin is put on the IR ending his season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...njured-reserve

Oh well, we werent making the playoffs this season anyways. And now we have the worst WR corp in the NFL, easily.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Percy Harvin is put on the IR ending his season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...njured-reserve

Oh well, we werent making the playoffs this season anyways. And now we have the worst WR corp in the NFL, easily.

The Rams without Amendola will give you a run for your money.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt know Andre Caldwell was on the Broncos. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
SuperMcGee,

You got any idea why that is? I watched a little of some Bills games earlier in the year and it was just painful to see such lousy run defense. So now you are saying they have got that fixed?

It is no mystery that the Rams will be looking to pound Steven Jackson and hit with D. Richardson on the edge for some big gains. We need to run to set up our passing game (such as it is...).

At any rate the Rams are in town this week and my wife is from Cheektowaga so we absolutely MUST win so I can lord it over her for awhile and show her what a good sport I truly am.

SJax needs 25 carries for the Rams to win. If this happens, I like their chances. If Amendola was playing, I would like them even more. Don't think he is though.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just witnessed a Cowboys fan who gave his team no hope and a Bengals fan that was confident in his team possibly destroying someone...

The Mayan's really might be right about 2012... It's just a messed up year.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I just witnessed a Cowboys fan who gave his team no hope and a Bengals fan that was confident in his team possibly destroying someone...

The Mayan's really might be right about 2012... It's just a messed up year.
There is no hope in Tony Romo

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez will be getting the start for the Jets.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Sanchez will be getting the start for the Jets.
Schedule breaks perfectly for them. They'd be screwed if they were playing in New Jersey this week. He can pad his stats against the Jags, and perhaps hold onto his job a little longer. All I can hope for is for them to keep winning so we can see year 5 of the Sanchez era next year.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They still kept it together better than I would have.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many asscheeks will Sanchez have to run into to get benched permanently?!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
How many asscheeks will Sanchez have to run into to get benched permanently?!

Probably like 100,000,000,000,000,000 millions times.Rex doesn't wanna start any one else which is dumb. Put tebow in and watch the Magic go.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They won't permanently bench Sanchez because of money. They can't cut him with their cap situation and Rex is going to play him because he isn't willing to have a guy make that much money to sit on the bench. My guess is they draft a developmental guy next year and have him sit and "learn" behind Sanchez to buy Rex some time

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote