Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-15-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Standard Mafia Game Thread - Mafia Wins!

Times were tough in the ghettos of Lost Springs. Given the time of year, you’d think people would be much more festive but crime has run rampant across this once peaceful town. The recent influx of urban dwellers has seen a drastic increase in fatalities. This morning, the town has woken up to something that has not only broken their spirits, but also provided them with the wake-up call they have desperately needed. For Rob S and Grizzlegom, the two most prominent anti-crime lobbyists were found murdered in cold blood, their bodies strung up on Main Street as a warning. The town is out for blood. Rumors are abound that a big city mafia has taken up roots in the city and are looking to recruit. Can the town root out these crimes mongerers or will this once peaceful town perish under the weight of this threat...

Living Players:
  1. Woot
  2. CJ
  3. Deep
  4. Jvig
  5. ATL
  6. R4L

Day 1 - Vikes (Townie) has been lynched.

Night 1 - Shane (Cop) has been lynched.
Night 1 - Cigaro(Bodyguard) has been lynched.
Day 2 - Gonzo (Mafia Roleblocker) has been lynched.
Night 2 - Renji(Townie) has been killed
Night 2 - Bulldogs(Mafia Framer) has been killed
Day 3 - TitanHope(Townie) has been killed by Russian Roulette.
Night 3 - SuperMcGee(Doctor) has been killed.
Night 3 - JRDrylie(Mason) has been killed.
Day 4 - Todd(Townie) has been lynched.
Night 4 - Scotty(Watcher) has been killed.
Night 4 - Vidae(Townie) has been killed.
Day 5 - Cain(Serial Killer) has been lynched.
Night 5 - Caddy(Tracker) has been killed.
Day 6 - Fenikz(Townie) has been lynched.
Night 6 - OSUGiants17(Townie) has been killed.

With 7 players alive, 4 is needed for majority.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

--Breaking rules, even if it is only one infraction, is grounds to be mod-killed. I'm a pretty lenient mod and there aren't a whole lot of rules so play nice.

--Do NOT contact each other outside of the game by any means necessary unless your role allows it and it is the predetermined time that you are allowed to talk.

--NO LYNCH is on the table.

--The time limit for Day 1 is Monday night at 8 PM. After that, days will have a 24 hour time limit.

--All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before you can change your vote. Ex: Vote: Grizzlegom

--If your name is on the player list and you did not receive a role PM, let me or Rob know ASAP.

--Do not talk in Dark Green or Dark Orange, for those are mod colors.

--Refrain from editing your posts.

--None of the "if you're wrong about me, will you agree to not play for a month" or "If I'm evil, I'll never play again" stuff. No sig bets.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Rob S : 12-20-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Cigaro

Im not willing to wait till monday for him to contribute. sorry

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

Im not willing to wait till monday for him to contribute. sorry

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm good this time, I swear!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oooohhh Mafia, y'all goin to hell now!!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynching inactives is silly. there is nothing to go off of.

vote no lynch.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should we just go straight for the no lynch that we will inevitably choose?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if we go no lynch, cigaro, if he has a role, is just gonna hold this up for the whole limit

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only reason I didn't do this last time is because I couldn't.

Vote Vikes

Old 12-15-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Only reason I didn't do this last time is because I couldn't.

Vote Vikes
you're a jerk.

no wonder people think you're always evil.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
you're a jerk.

no wonder people think you're always evil.
People don't think I'm evil. I just die night 1 when I'm not.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

• JR
  • Vikes
  • Woot
  • TitanHope
  • UKFan
  • SP
  • Vidae
  • McGee
  • OSU
  • Deep
  • IBC
  • Jvig
  • GOW
  • Gonzo
  • ATL
  • Bulldogs
  • Caddy
  • Fenikz
  • R4L
  • Scotty
  • Todd
  • Cigaro

Are all evil. I said it now, just remember that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-15-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a cop and vikes is evil. I will fall on my sword tomorrow if I'm wrong.

Vote: vikes
Old 12-16-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I'm a cop and vikes is evil. I will fall on my sword tomorrow if I'm wrong.

Vote: vikes
Well, you asked for it.

Lynch Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please do not quote the votes of others
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

^^ lol so then i guess you're probably going to either be lynched or murdered tonight then right?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
^^ lol so then i guess you're probably going to either be lynched or murdered tonight then right?
You can't be lynched at night you tardo

Old 12-15-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
You can't be lynched at night you tardo
sorry, lynched day 1, or murdered night 1.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
sorry, lynched day 1, or murdered night 1.
You clearly don't get it.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Guess we better not delay the inevitable

unvote no lynch

Vote caddy

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes is getting very defensive here, must be evil. Rob, I think the only sensible solution is to mod kill him for breaking the rules...or at least have any vote he quotes permanently count against him.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

My investigations also revealed Shane as the SK and ATL as the GF. Let's wrap this one up tonight.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
My investigations also revealed Shane as the SK and ATL as the GF. Let's wrap this one up tonight.
We're killing you night one.

And I'm happy we're going this way. It very much feels like the ever so justifiable auto lynch of ncstate.

vote: vikes
Old 12-15-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Vikes is a ginger...therefore....evil.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: