Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mock Draft 3.0 - 12/17/12

Just posted my third mock draft of the year and there were a lot of big changes!

As always constructive criticism is not only welcomed but encouraged. However, please be sure to explain the reasoning behind your opinions and if you disagree tell me why I am off-base.

Let's keep this thread fun and informative!

Now... FIRE AWAY! :)

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:43 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

'Preciate ya burning the midnight oil, chief.

I'm curious why Werner rates higher than Moore. I wouldn't be upset by either. I'd actually be a bit giddy. But it's always interesting to get an explanation of why you choose one and not the other.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:48 AM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GENO! GENO! GENO!

Woo! And with Tavon Austin not in round 1, it would be freaking awesome if we snagged him in round 2!

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
'Preciate ya burning the midnight oil, chief.

I'm curious why Werner rates higher than Moore. I wouldn't be upset by either. I'd actually be a bit giddy. But it's always interesting to get an explanation of why you choose one and not the other.
I gave Werner a slight edge over Moore because he's more polished and well-rounded.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I gave Werner a slight edge over Moore because he's more polished and well-rounded.
I'll buy that.

Moore's scheme diversity has me thinking the rumors are true that Oakland has been hard eyeing him for a little while now. Supposedly, Reggie McKenzie wants us running a 3-4 since that's what he's accustomed to scouting for, and Moore would be an ideal fit.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:49 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about safety for the Ravens. Ed's contract is up after this year, but if he re-signs, I'd expect that he'd play at least two more years. Bernard Pollard has played at a high level for us the past two years and is signed through the next few years. I understand BPA but it's tough because a 3rd safety doesn't really get on the field unless there's an injury. I'm not sure Reid has the type of versatility and coverage skills to be a 5th DB in nickel sets. What we really need to get faster and more athletic in the front seven. Name a position, we're slow there right now. BPA in the front seven probably make a lot more sense for us right now than safety.

If you're taking requests, I have my little heart set on Arthur Brown. He's gonna be a special, special player and is exactly what we need. It would be fair to say not every 3-4 team will be looking at him because of his size even though we've seen numerous athletic 4-3 only LB's thrive inside in 34's in recent years.

On a sidenote: I think Ziggy ends up going much earlier than 23rd when it's all said and done.

sidenote #2: I'm curious as to why people are putting Lewan above Jake Matthews.

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-17-2012 at 03:53 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:04 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome two picks for the rams.

I've asked a few people this, I know Manti has gotten a lot of well-deserved hype but do you think he's top 10 worthy? Is he better then luke kuechly coming out last year?
Old 12-17-2012, 06:38 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Awesome two picks for the rams.

I've asked a few people this, I know Manti has gotten a lot of well-deserved hype but do you think he's top 10 worthy? Is he better then luke kuechly coming out last year?
It's going to be interesting to see where Manti Te'o goes. I have a feeling most teams will have Te'o in the Top 10 on their boards, if not higher, but I could see him slipping just a bit due to the positional value factor. I do think Te'o is a better prospect than Kuechly was though.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
hybridremix
Rookie

hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hybridremix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's going to be interesting to see where Manti Te'o goes. I have a feeling most teams will have Te'o in the Top 10 on their boards, if not higher, but I could see him slipping just a bit due to the positional value factor. I do think Te'o is a better prospect than Kuechly was though.
Scott, doesn't Te'o compare favorably to guys like Hawk, Curry, and Willis? I know Willis fell out of the top 10, but looking at the draft you have to scratch your head how it happened. Hawk and Curry were both top 5 picks despite being LBs.
hybridremix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:21 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
sidenote #2: I'm curious as to why people are putting Lewan above Jake Matthews.
Probably because not everyone thinks Matthews can play LT, whereas Lewan appears to be athletic enough to assume he can stick there.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:40 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Probably because not everyone thinks Matthews can play LT, whereas Lewan appears to be athletic enough to assume he can stick there.
I think it's more a case of Lewan has proven he can play left tackle and Matthews hasn't.

That's why I've said it might be wise for Matthews to go back to Texas A&M for one more year. If he takes over for Joeckel at left tackle and proves that he can protect the blindside against elite SEC competition he could very well be a Top 3-5 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uninformed Chiefs response:

Geno is not worth the first overall pick, plus you have Tyler Wilson falling out of round 1 so why not pick up X player then Tyler at the beginning of round 2.

I think Tyler's work with Condon will propel his status but right now I have an edge going to Geno.

I would like to see Justin Hunter as the first pick in round 2 though :)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like the vikings pick. I like Allen a little better then Justin Hunter. But I have a feeling there will be more then 1 WR taken in the first round.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Captain Canuck
Rookie

Captain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

No complaints from the Bills. It would also seem that they would be able to target Wilson, Glennon, or Dysert in the 2nd in this scenario.
Captain Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Uninformed Chiefs response:

Geno is not worth the first overall pick, plus you have Tyler Wilson falling out of round 1 so why not pick up X player then Tyler at the beginning of round 2.

I think Tyler's work with Condon will propel his status but right now I have an edge going to Geno.

I would like to see Justin Hunter as the first pick in round 2 though :)
I agree that Geno Smith isn't necessarily #1 overall pick material but I also don't think Kansas City can afford to wait and hope that Mike Glennon, Tyler Wilson or someone else will be available later. What if they do that and then someone trades up ahead of them and grabs their guy? The Chiefs don't have another need that even comes anywhere close to quarterback so I think they need to just decide whether they like Smith or Barkley and pull the trigger. It's just too important of a decision to play around with. Also, if they try to get cute and it doesn't work out it will cost people jobs whether it's Scott Pioli / Romeo Crennel or their replacements. Just ask the guys in Miami who selected John Beck at the top of round two, etc.

Last edited by Scott Wright : 12-17-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think it's more a case of Lewan has proven he can play left tackle and Matthews hasn't.

That's why I've said it might be wise for Matthews to go back to Texas A&M for one more year. If he takes over for Joeckel at left tackle and proves that he can protect the blindside against elite SEC competition he could very well be a Top 3-5 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Very true. But, coming out this year, he'll still become a millionaire. Is it wise to risk everything for the sake of making more millions? If I'm at the craps table, I kinda think I'd take my winnings and bail rather than going all in and risk crapping out.

Then again, I'm someone who wouldn't know what to do with one million, let alone the ridiculous money Matthews is bound to get in '13 or '14.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Also another thing is partially scheme fit. Matthews is better in a ZBS, he's a guy that is more of a turnout/angle blocker, while Lewan is a pure Mauler that will move guys off the ball. With San Diego being a power man run blocking team (though with a new coach that may change), and Matthews isn't a great fit for that, IMO.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

See by now I think we've all learned that the whole leftside/rightside thing is overblown. No one is doubting his movement skills as he's probably a more fluid athlete and has better change of direction than Joeckel. He's already proven he can shutdown elite SEC pass rushers and it doesn't really matter what side he did it on. It's not like he was getting chips from TE's and RB's in that Kevin Sumlin spread. Other than being 6'4, I don't see what's stopping him from being a top 10 pick.

And other than height, I really just don't see what makes Lewan nearly as good as Matthews. I was a big Lewan fan coming into the season because of his aggressiveness and the way he would get after guys in zone but he has a lot of work to do as a pass protector. His movement just isn't very natural, still leans way too much, doesn't anchor very well, doesn't punch very well. He has the edge on Matthews with his height and presumably arm length but Matthews punches and extends so much better than Lewan's length doesn't even make a difference. I really think he's better off going back to school and getting stronger. Matthews is just much more technically sound and is a much more coordinated athlete.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See by now I think we've all learned that the whole leftside/rightside thing is overblown. No one is doubting his movement skills as he's probably a more fluid athlete and has better change of direction than Joeckel. He's already proven he can shutdown elite SEC pass rushers and it doesn't really matter what side he did it on. It's not like he was getting chips from TE's and RB's in that Kevin Sumlin spread. Other than being 6'4, I don't see what's stopping him from being a top 10 pick.

And other than height, I really just don't see what makes Lewan nearly as good as Matthews. I was a big Lewan fan coming into the season because of his aggressiveness and the way he would get after guys in zone but he has a lot of work to do as a pass protector. His movement just isn't very natural, still leans way too much, doesn't anchor very well, doesn't punch very well. He has the edge on Matthews with his height and presumably arm length but Matthews punches and extends so much better than Lewan's length doesn't even make a difference. I really think he's better off going back to school and getting stronger. Matthews is just much more technically sound and is a much more coordinated athlete.
Yeah, he got torn apart vs. Ohio St. for that exact reason.

Lewan is a FAR superior run blocker, and its not even close. Matthews just doesn't have the strength to move guys off the ball, at all. He's a good pass protector and will be good in a ZBS, but he will struggle bigtime runblocking in the NFL.

As for the LT/RT thing, there's some guys that can do it and theres some guys that cant. Gaither for example, when healthy and tries is one of the better LTs in the NFL, but you can see a FAR significant difference when he played RT, he just was never comfortable at all.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know about safety for the Ravens. Ed's contract is up after this year, but if he re-signs, I'd expect that he'd play at least two more years. Bernard Pollard has played at a high level for us the past two years and is signed through the next few years. I understand BPA but it's tough because a 3rd safety doesn't really get on the field unless there's an injury. I'm not sure Reid has the type of versatility and coverage skills to be a 5th DB in nickel sets. What we really need to get faster and more athletic in the front seven. Name a position, we're slow there right now. BPA in the front seven probably make a lot more sense for us right now than safety.

If you're taking requests, I have my little heart set on Arthur Brown. He's gonna be a special, special player and is exactly what we need. It would be fair to say not every 3-4 team will be looking at him because of his size even though we've seen numerous athletic 4-3 only LB's thrive inside in 34's in recent years.

On a sidenote: I think Ziggy ends up going much earlier than 23rd when it's all said and done.

This. All of it. If/when Reed re-signs with the Ravens I have a really hard time seeing him not being the starter for another couple of years. Like TACKLE said a 3rd safety doesn't get on the field too much and Reid isn't the type of guy you bring in on most nickel sets. Even if Reed retires or doesn't re-sign with the Ravens is a tandem of Pollard and Reid going to mesh that well? I wouldn't be too comfortable with it.

I'm a big fan of Arthur Brown too but any athletic upgrade in the front seven would be a welcome addition. Kruger may be playing his way out of Baltimore's price range too so a pass-rushing OLB would even be a pretty good pick even though they just took Upshaw last season (who isn't primarily a pass-rusher anyways).
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:07 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just posted in the Kawann Short thread, but I may as well bring it back here, because I think he'd be terrific in Red Bryant's role, moreso than Sheldon Richardson.

Also, I don't think the Seahawks will be picking that early. ;-)
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I just posted in the Kawann Short thread, but I may as well bring it back here, because I think he'd be terrific in Red Bryant's role, moreso than Sheldon Richardson.

Also, I don't think the Seahawks will be picking that early. ;-)
Short may be able to do it but I don't think the five-technique / defensive end is his ideal role.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Short may be able to do it but I don't think the five-technique / defensive end is his ideal role.
Perhaps not, but we could still use him. We could put him in for Alan Branch. He just blew me away with his quickness and consistent penetration, and that's what the Seahawks are lacking from their big guys, wherever they're lining them up.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Bears pick. Our OL is turrible.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Good Bears pick. Our OL is turrible.
But at least the Bears have a backup / situational pass rusher in Shea McClellin rather than Riley Reiff, David DeCastro or Kevin Zeitler. :) Still can't believe they ignored the o-line last offseason.