Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-13-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Championship Week 2 Rounder

With the top 28 order set and the underclassman declaration deadline tomorrow, nows as good a time as any to make a new mock. Comments appreciated, try to keep them based on facts and not opinions please. Thanks!

1. KC - Geno Smith - QB - West Virginia
If there were any standout player to take over a QB here I'd say the Chiefs should do it (i.e. a Jadeveon Clowney or something) but Joeckel and Werner and Milliner simply aren't worth passing up a QB for even if it isnt a good value pick. I don't see there being much of a market for this pick either.

2. JAC - Bjoern Werner - DE - Florida State
Apparently Andre Branch has not worked out as expected so pass rush remains a big need, enough to pass up on the top prospect in the class in Joeckel most likely.

3. ARI (projected trade with OAK, 1st and 3rd for 1st) - Luke Joeckel - OT - Texas A&M
As things stands, Oakland is in prime position to trade back and fill some more needs in the draft if Jacksonville and Kansas City pass on Joeckel. LT is obviously the biggest need for the Cardinals, but they can't afford to give up a 2nd rounder to move up as they need to take a QB there.

4. PHI - Dee Milliner - CB - Alabama
With DRC unlikely to be re-signed and Asomugha to restructure or get cut, CB will be a big need and Milliner should be a top 5 pick.

5. DET - Damontre Moore - DE - Texas A&M
Jarvis Jones may be the better prospect but Detroit will likely shy away from him due to their misfortune with injury-risk prospects of late.

6. CLE - Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia
With a switch to the 3-4 on the horizon in Cleveland, Jones would be a perfect fit and an outside pass rusher opposite Sheard (who may not adjust to standing up well) is a big need.

7. OAK (trade with ARI) - Star Lotuleilei - DT - Utah
Oakland has plenty of needs so they should just take the BPA available with their 1st pick, which as the board stands now would be Star. This would allow them to cut the 33 year old Seymour.

8. BUF - Cordarelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee
I'm convinced that Cordarelle with skyrocket on boards in the evaluation process as his size and speed and playmaking ability are much too valuable. The Bills have made it clear that finding a true #1 wideout and a QB are the top priorities in the draft, and with the Syracuse coach hiring it would seem that 2nd round is where they will address QB with Nassib.

9. NYJ - Barkevious Mingo - OLB - LSU
As a Jets fan I wouldn't be thrilled with this pick but there's no denying that we need to simply take the best pass rusher available. Mingo projects as a boom or bust physical specimen who may be out of the league in 3 years, or be a perennial pro-bowler. Our luck with these types of picks has not been great.

10. TEN - Chance Warmack - OG - Alabama
Not entirely sure on this one. Guard is definitely a need (as it is on pretty much every team except the Saints) but not sure if the value is there at 10, but with no other prospects on the board that they would have a use for it would make sense.

11. SD - Manti Te'o - ILB - Notre Dame
Where Te'o lands will depend on how he does at the combine. He may only be a 2 down LB in the NFL and that would push him to late 1st-2nd round with poor measurables. If he puts up numbers like Kuechly did then he may not even be there at 11.

12. MIA - Tavon Austin - WR - West Virginia
I've been projecting Allen to the Dolphins all year, but I've been thinking lately that assuming they let Reggie Bush go, Austin would be filling many voids in that Miami offense, as well as being a better fit in a west coast scheme as a YAC hybrid wideout. He can return kicks and punts for them as well and in general be the x-factor Miami needs and well worth the 12th overall selection.

13. TB - Xavier Rhodes - DB - Florida State
I simply put DB here as Rhodes has the size and skill set to play FS or CB for the Bucs. Biggest need and solid value.

14. CAR - Johnathan Hankins - DT - Ohio State
No change here, arguably BPA and fills a big need.

15. NO - Sam Montgomery - DE - LSU
Sheldon Richardson would also make sense here as the Saints should simply take the best defensive player available with their first selection.

16. STL - Eric Fisher - OT - Central Michigan
Solid value and big need, I've had Lewan here most of the year but obviously he won't be there now.

17. PIT - Jonathan Cooper - OG - North Carolina
With Foster and Colon likely gone for LG, the Steelers likely shore up that need here and go guard 1st pick for the 2nd year in a row.

18. DAL - Ezekiel Ansah - DE - BYU
With Dallas switching to a 4-3 and Anthony Spencer hitting the market, a traditional LE will be needed.

19. NYG - Sheldon Richardson - DT - Missouri
I'm aware that the Giants scheme doesn't place a lot of emphasis on the DT position, but he's the BPA and the Giants like to draft BPA, with a strong emphasis on linemen, so this pick would make sense on that level.

20. CHI - Lane Johnson - OT - Oklahoma
I've had Eric Fisher here most of the year, but obviously the Lewan trickle effect is in play here.

21. CIN - Alex Okafor - DE - Texas
This is assuming that Michael Johnson doesn't get re-signed, if he does re-sign then Keenan Allen or Kevin Minter here.

22. STL (from WAS) - Keenan Allen - WR - California
With a drop mostly due to teams picking up to this point being set at WR for the most part, the Rams take the BPA that also fills a need, especially if Amendola walks.

23. MIN - DeAndre Hopkins - WR - Clemson
A needs pick, the Vikings need to add some WR talent in the 1st round this year, unless they simply don't like any of the 1st round WRs on the board when they pick.

24. IND - Dion Jordan - OLB - Oregon
Freeney will likely be gone, and Mathis can move to the weak-side rush position, and Jordan can fill the void at the SAM position in the 3-4.

25. SEA - Robert Woods - WR - USC
Seattle really doesn't have a whole lot of needs to fill. With the best pass rushers off the board, they fill the 2nd biggest need at WR. BPA pick would be Tyler Eifert or D.J. Fluker.

26. JAC (projected trade with GB, 2nd and 4th for 1st) - Matt Barkley - QB - USC
With none of the BPAs appealing to GB at 26, they move back and grab another pick and Jacksonville takes the 2nd QB off the board.

27. HOU - D.J. Fluker - OT - Alabama
An ideal fit as a mauling RT, he would fit best in a zone blocking scheme and Houston's right side of the line is servicable.

28. DEN - Jesse Williams - DT - Alabama
Denver has got to have the worst DTs in the league with Bannan, Unrein, Vickerson, etc. so it is clearly a huge need, and Williams is pretty solid value at 28.

29. BAL - Kevin Minter - ILB - LSU
30. ATL - Tyler Eifert - TE - Notre Dame
31. NE - Johnthan Banks - CB - Mississippi State
32. SF - John Jenkins - NT - Georgia

Round 2

33. GB (projected trade with JAC) - Barrett Jones - C/G - Alabama
34. KC - Terrance Williams - WR - Baylor
35. PHI - Eric Reid - S - LSU
36. DET - Zach Ertz - TE - Stanford
37. CIN (from OAK) - Alec Ogletree - LB - Georgia
38. ARI - Tyler Wilson - QB - Arkansas
39. CLE - Forfeited
40. NYJ - Mike Glennon - QB - NC State
41. TEN - Sharrif Floyd - DT - Florida
42. BUF - Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse
43. MIA - Oday Aboushi - OT - Virginia
44. TB - Kawann Short - DT - Purdue
45. CAR - Justin Hunter - WR - Tennessee
46. NO - Forfeited
47. SD - Eddie Lacy - RB - Alabama
48. STL - Kenny Vaccaro - S - Texas
49. DAL - Dallas Thomas - T/G - Tennessee
50. PIT - Jordan Poyer - CB - Oregon State
51. NYG - Khaseem Greene - LB - Rutgers
52. CHI - Arthur Brown - LB - Kansas State
53. WAS - Phillip Thomas - S - Fresno State
54. MIN - Tyler Bray - QB - Tennessee
55. CIN - Giovani Bernard - RB - North Carolina
56. MIA (from IND) - Logan Ryan - CB - Rutgers
57. GB - Justin Pugh - OT - Syracuse
58. SEA - Kyle Long - OL - Oregon
59. HOU - Da'Rick Rogers - WR - Tennessee Tech
60. DEN - Desmond Trufant - CB - Washington
61. BAL - John Simon - OLB - Ohio State
62. ATL - Datone Jones - DE - UCLA
63. NE - Markus Wheaton - WR - Oregon State
64. SF - Margus Hunt - DE - SMU

Had to hurry the last 10-15 picks or so, sorry about that, let me know what you think
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good NO pick.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like the 2nd round pick, but I'd much rather trade back in the first if thats how it falls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers aren't going Oline for their first two picks...

Evan Dietrich-Smith played really well at C once the Packers were smart enough to put him in over Saturday (SMH about Saturday's play)

If it works out that way give us Alex Ogletree with our first pick.

Not sure about the Pugh pick. I'm hoping for Phillip Thomas near the end of the 2nd.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would consider Jordan over Richardson there, but either one of them and Greene is a great draft. Well done

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minter is a good pick in the first round for Baltimore. I'm not sure what to make of Simon at the moment though.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is one sexy draft for sf and solid spot!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not like the NO pick. Jordan or Richardson over Montgomery.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
I do not like the NO pick. Jordan or Richardson over Montgomery.
Reasoning? Jordan is better suited as a 3-4 OLB his pass rushing is pretty weak which is what the saints need above all else.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Reasoning? Jordan is better suited as a 3-4 OLB his pass rushing is pretty weak which is what the saints need above all else.
DE is a more pressing need than DT, you are right. I actually think that Jordan fits well into the 4-3. I do think he'll show up to the combine 10-15 lbs bigger than what he played at last season.

I disagree with you on his pass rushing skills. He was asked to dropped back in coverage significantly, and was not used as a traditional rusher. When he was, he was effective.

I think Richardson offers more value than Montgomery and profiles as a better player. The Saints ALWAYS take the best player available on their board. I have reason to believe that Richardson would rate over Montgomery, and if so, he will be the pick regardless of need. The grade would have to be pretty close for them to take Montgomery.

Finally, I do not hate Sam but I do not see him as an impact pass rusher. I see him as an 8-sack-a-year guy at best, sort of like Ray Edwards. He's a complementary defensive end, but not the sort of impact rusher who can keep offensive coordinators up at night. We need the latter as we have some solid players but no true defensive stud you can build around.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid Miami draft.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid Miami draft.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305
All-Pro

Solid Miami draft.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Lol, sorry about the multiple posts.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:16 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid Bears draft
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love it for the Colts.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:24 AM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

If this sd draft happens and we dont get an olineman, someone is getting SPARTAN KICKED!
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHasley10 View Post
If this sd draft happens and we dont get an olineman, someone is getting SPARTAN KICKED!
Chargers have a ton of needs, OLineman you could at least get value from in FA or 3rd round+. Much tougher to find a workhorse back or every down lb (which I'm projecting Te'o to be in this mock, if he posts slow combine numbers he won't be taken that high obv)
Old 01-15-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Chargers have a ton of needs, OLineman you could at least get value from in FA or 3rd round+. Much tougher to find a workhorse back or every down lb (which I'm projecting Te'o to be in this mock, if he posts slow combine numbers he won't be taken that high obv)
Have you seen our oline?good god Philip Rivers damn near died. Our biggest needs are OT OG CB
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHasley10 View Post
Have you seen our oline?good god Philip Rivers damn near died. Our biggest needs are OT OG CB
I don't make my mocks based on what the teams' biggest needs are, I try to give the BPA that won't cause a mess at a position as that is closer to what the real teams actually do. On my board Te'o is the BPA when the chargers pick and they could def use a ilb, especially with takeo spikes likely retiring this season or next.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:20 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Pats mock. If they don't re-sign Talib. Really need a cb. Want to keep McCourty at FS. I like Wheaton too. If Pats re-up Talib, I'd take Ogletree and move Hightower to that flex de position. Ninkovich's spot. They would prob take K.Short.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
I like the Pats mock. If they don't re-sign Talib. Really need a cb. Want to keep McCourty at FS. I like Wheaton too. If Pats re-up Talib, I'd take Ogletree and move Hightower to that flex de position. Ninkovich's spot. They would prob take K.Short.
I want a CB even if we resign Talib. Banks has some issues, but he doesn't seem like a kind of prospect that would fall that far.

If not Banks, I like another CB, WR or DE.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
7. OAK (trade with ARI) - Star Lotuleilei - DT - Utah
Oakland has plenty of needs so they should just take the BPA available with their 1st pick, which as the board stands now would be Star. This would allow them to cut the 33 year old Seymour.
That trade is still heavily favoring Arizona. A 3rd just isn't enough.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

Also, Seymour is a free agent. They will be cutting Kelly, though.

Star would be a strong pick right there, all else aside.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle

Woods would add some depth and needed talent to that receiving corps and Kyle Long is a favorite of mine but their two tackles are playing very well.

I was looking at the Arizona pick and what they really could use is someone to supply some pass rush off the edge. In that division where you have to face Russell and Kaepernick 4 times in a season you had better have some speed on the flanks. Picking in the second they could go get a Long or a Justin Pugh and I think they'd be filling 2 huge holes there.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
That trade is still heavily favoring Arizona. A 3rd just isn't enough.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

Also, Seymour is a free agent. They will be cutting Kelly, though.

Star would be a strong pick right there, all else aside.
I don't think that chart is entirely accurate. Jaguars only gave up a 4th to move up from 7 to 5 last year, the chart indicates it should've been a 3rd. Honestly I don't think the trade favors Arizona at all. Oakland gets an early third and they give up a guy that they don't really need, so essentially they only move back 3 spots not 4. I don't think there's anything wrong with that trade. Joeckel isn't exactly rg3