Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 02-21-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Draft Hopes???

What are we all hoping for this year?

I'm actually really hoping we get Jarvis Jones - guy like him could be a final piece to our defense. I understand we need to upgrade at ILB as well.

I don't know about you guys but I'm really hoping we dont take Nassib in 2nd rnd or trade up for him or anything like that. I just don't see it with him. Hell, I saw one scout comparing him to FITZPATRICK.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Jones alot myself, but his questionable work ethic and medical concerns has him falling from #1 on my board. I am starting to think we will be in a tough spot, actually a great year for oline, and might go that direction in the first. I have never been this uncertain of the direction they should go in, given the strengths and weaknesses of the draft in concert with our needs.
We certainly need a QB, WR, and LB's. CB, TE, potentially G and even T are needs, SS too...
QB's just are not worth the 8th pick, Patterson is a athletic freak but does not fit the Nix mold at WR in terms of starting experience but makes sense in his off season comments, I like K. Allen alot but dont see the Bills liking him that much. Medical and off the field concerns with Jordan, Jones and Ogletree at LB, dont see LB right now at 8. Warmack would IMO be a fine replacement for Levitre, who I think is gone at this point. Move Glenn over to RT or slide into G and draft a T like Joeckel, Fisher and Johnson makes a lot sense value wise. No SS worth a top ten pick. CB might have good value if Milliner falls or Rhodes and Trufant (who I am really liking the more I read up on and watch) rises to that point, which looks like it is happening.
Given Nix's history, I say its Oline or CB at this point. I could see Patterson.

I like Nassib alot, but not till the second at least. No QB till the second, or trade up to the end of the first for me, I would not mind even waiting till the 3rd at this point.

As for what I am hoping for...
I am going to have to get back to you, ideally a QB or pass rushing option, who? IDK at this point. I am not banging the table at this point for anyone.

Deion Sanders
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:22 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well assistant GM Whaley said today that they dont see any QB in this draft as a total package.

Of course at this time of year, who knows how to take that?

I really hope we go WR or Pass Rusher early. Someone that just gets to the QB often will really help out our already talented defense.

If we let McKelvin walk, we are also gonna need a CB.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote