Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-31-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2014 Mock for fun

Was bored so I messed around with my excel spreadsheet for 2013 to see the potential draft order, then plugging in some names for fun.

1. OAK (2-14) - Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina
Assuming that the Raiders find a QB before next year, either Geno Smith or with a FA signing or trade like Matt Flynn or possibly Josh Freeman next year.

2. NYJ (4-12, proj SOS: .484) - Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Louisville
It's lame as a Jets fan to admit, but there is little to no shot of them doing anything next year. Not a bad year to have a top 2 pick though, Clowney or Bridgewater would both be awesome.

3. BUF (4-12, proj SOS: .504) - Marqise Lee - WR - USC
The Bills are in a prime position to get a good WR at 8th, but the value might not be there, so they may hold of on that and pick up Lee in 2014.

4. ARI (4-12, proj SOS: .535) - Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A&M
They're in a fairly horrible spot in this years draft in that Joeckel and Fisher will likely be gone by the time they pick. I still like them to trade up to grab Fisher but we'll see. If not, Matthews would be a great pick up in 2014.

5. JAC (5-11) - Braxton Miller - QB - Ohio State
It's really tough to say for sure who the 2nd QB will be off the board next year and despite his lack of ideal size, I like Miller the most right now. I think Manziel would be making a mistake by declaring after only 2 years, but Miller should sell his stock high assuming he has another great year next year. I believe the Geno talk for Jacksonville is just a smoke screen and they'll give Gabbert one more year to prove himself, I expect him to not do that.

6. TEN (6-10, proj SOS: .469) - Scott Crichton - DE - Oregon State
Tough call here, as they may take a DE with the #10 pick this year, I think Crichton should be the front runner to be the 2nd pass rusher off the board after Clowney.

7. SD (6-10, proj SOS: .488) - Cyrus Kouandjio - OT - Alabama
Regardless of if they get Lane Johnson in this year's draft, they need help at left and right tackle, so this would be a solid pick.

8. PHI (6-10, proj SOS: .504) - Bradley Roby - CB - Ohio State
The Eagles secondary needs a lot of help so even if they take Milliner at 4 this year, they'll need another corner next year.

9. CLE (6-10, proj SOS: .518) - Zach Mettenberger - QB - LSU
Going out on a limb and assuming that Weeden is not going to be the Browns' QB of the future. Mettenberger would be a good fit for the Browns, and I'd expect him to get hyped up pre-draft to a top 10 pick. Of course he could fall flat on his face in 2013 like most of the QBs this year, but my money is on hype train pushing his stock up.

10. CAR (6-10, proj SOS: .535) - Sammy Watkins - WR - Clemson
Steve Smith likely does not have much more of a career left in him so even if they draft a WR in the 1st round this year, they'll need another starter as Lafell has been underwhelming in that role thus far.

11. PIT (7-9, proj SOS: .484) - C.J. Mosley - ILB - Alabama
A versatile LB that could theoretically play all over the Steelers' scheme, he'd fill an immediate need since it appears Spence's career may be cut short with his serious injuries from last year and they still need to replace their LB corps.

12. TB, or NYJ depending on potential Revis trade (7-9, proj SOS: .512) - Louchiez Purifoy - CB - Florida

This pick would make sense for either team, as the Bucs need tons of help at corner even if they trade for Revis, and if the Jets trade Revis we will have a need at corner as Kyle Wilson is better suited to cover the slot.

13. DAL (7-9, proj SOS: .523) - Hasean Clinton-Dix - S - Alabama
Going to be interesting to see which safeties pull away from the pack next year, as there are quite a few good ones. Clinton-Dix has the most upside I feel, so I think he'll be the 1st one off the board.

14. STL (7-9, proj SOS: .529) - Morgan Breslin - DE - USC
Can never have too many pass rushers, etc. Quinn and Long are strong bookends, but having a 3rd rusher to come in on nickel downs is huge and with tons of young talent at every position following another draft in 2013 with lots of picks, this would be a luxury pick.

15. KC (8-8, proj SOS: .441) - A.J. Johnson - ILB - Tennessee
A SOLID athlete that I anticipate shooting up boards if he declares, would fill an immediate need they don't look poised to fill in the '13 draft.

16. IND (8-8, proj SOS: .464) - Louis Nix - NT - Notre Dame
An ideal fit for a 3-4, Nix would help shore up a porous front 3 that I don't expect being any better with their free agent signings this year.

17. DET (8-8, proj SOS: .519) - Taylor Lewan - OT - Michigan
This pick of course assumes that they don't get Eric Fisher at 5 this year. A TE or CB would be a likely pick here if they do land Fisher.

18. MIN (8-8, proj SOS: .551) - Anthony Johnson - DT - LSU

Tough call between Johnson and Jernigan, I anticipate Johnson's stock going up more though.

19. STL from WAS (9-7) - Ka'Deem Carey - RB - Arizona
Hard to tell who will be the first RB off the board next year, it's likely between Carey and Seastrunk, and personally I like Carey more.

20. SF (10-6) - Ifo Ekpre-Olomu - CB - Oregon
The NFC playoff race is going to be brutal this year, I have SF missing out on tiebreakers to the Falcons and Packers for the wild card spot. CB will likely still be a priority drafting position for them next year.

21. MIA (9-7) - Colt Lyerla - TE - Oregon
Austin Seferian-Jenkins is likely more talented, but I just found out he got suspended indefinitely from the team this month for a DUI, so that won't help his draft stock if he declares next year. Lyerla is still a stud though.

22. BAL (10-6) - Daniel McCullers - NT - Tennessee
If there's any team that would highly value a 377 lb mountain, it'd be the Ravens. With S, WR, and ILB the likely focus of this year's draft, it seems they are poised to go with Ngata at NT this year, but they should probably try to get him back to DE next year.

23. ATL (10-6) - Kareem Martin - DE - North Carolina
DE is going to be a big position of need this draft and next for the Falcons, Osi is only a stop-gap measure.

24. GB (10-6) - Lache Seastrunk - RB - Baylor
The Packers' lack of a running game will likely continue to be an issue, as I don't really see them grabbing Lacy. They could get lucky with a later round pick, but let's assume they don't for now.

25. CIN (9-7) - Karlos Williams - S - Florida State
Not sure if the Bengals will be able to fill the safety need in this years draft, but we'll see. Williams is an amazing athlete who will likely get pushed up draft boards if he declares.

26. NYG (10-6) - Jackson Jeffcoat - DE - Texas
Not sure if Jeffcoat is a slam dunk 1st round pick, so this could be Gayle from VT or Easley from Florida, but either way I think the Giants will go back to taking the best pass rusher available next year.

27. NO (11-5) - Ishaq Williams - OLB - Notre Dame
A strong fit for the Saints new 3-4 and will compliment whatever pass rusher they get at 15 this year nicely.

28. NE (12-4) - Timmy Jernigan - DT - Florida State
DT may not be a need for the Pats next year if Armstead pans out and if they draft one high this year, but for now this seems solid.

29. HOU (10-6) - Ed Reynolds - S - Stanford
I think the Texans will likely go WR in the 1st round this year, so safety would still likely be a need next year. If they get a safety like Cyprien or Elam this year then this pick would be a WR like Brandon Coleman.

30. CHI (11-5) - Cyril Richardson - OG - Baylor
I suppose this pick wouldn't make much sense if they get Cooper or Warmack, but right now their only guards are Slauson who is only signed to a 1 year deal and Carimi who has been a failure at RT, so back to back 1st round guards wouldn't be out of the question.

31. SEA (13-3) - Seantrel Henderson - OT - Miami
If there's any holes on this team its the right side of the line, Henderson would immediately play RT and if he didn't work there, RG.

32. DEN (13-3) - DeAnthony Thomas - RB - Oregon
Was debating whether or not to put Thomas in the 1st round or not, but he will likely blow up the combine and if he weighs in at anything over 180, I don't see him getting out of the 1st even if he doesn't project to be an every down back.

Last edited by Robcards : 03-31-2013 at 05:44 PM.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty curious why you think ishaq williams would be a first rounder. he isnt even going to be a starter

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know where the Purifoy hype comes from but I can't imagine a team spending a top 15 selection on him as a corner when he is currently practicing exclusively as a receiver edit: moved back to corner but still working as a receiver in some plays. I still don't expect him to be a first rounder, but you never know. if there's a Gator CB going in the first it's probably Roberson

Last edited by sbh15 : 03-31-2013 at 05:25 PM.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A.J. Johnson is not a freak athlete.

And if the Titans are picking top 5, that means the Locker experiment is officially over, we'll have a new head coach, and we'll be picking a QB in the 1st.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
A.J. Johnson is not a freak athlete.

And if the Titans are picking top 5, that means the Locker experiment is officially over, we'll have a new head coach, and we'll be picking a QB in the 1st.
What QB would be worth it? I thought having Mettenberger go 9 to the Browns was a bit of a stretch
Old 03-31-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm shocked the Jets end up with Bridgewater in your mock.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm shocked the Jets end up with Bridgewater in your mock.
Why wouldn't they? They have the 2nd worst team in the nfl right now
Old 04-02-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Why wouldn't they? They have the 2nd worst team in the nfl right now
We're better than the Jags, especially if MJD is still fighting injuries but regardless we're not very good.

Bridgewater would be an awesome pick.....but if we get the Bucs pick, please give the Jets Lewan. I am starting to think very, very soon D'Brick will falter altogether as a LT and I think a possible switch at RT would be needed and in comes Lewan. And if D'Brick's play continues to be good at LT, a reason we'll be trash in 2013 will be because our O-Line sucked and Austin Howard would have most likely failed so we'll need to help our new franchise QB with a franchise tackle.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
We're better than the Jags, especially if MJD is still fighting injuries but regardless we're not very good.

Bridgewater would be an awesome pick.....but if we get the Bucs pick, please give the Jets Lewan. I am starting to think very, very soon D'Brick will falter altogether as a LT and I think a possible switch at RT would be needed and in comes Lewan. And if D'Brick's play continues to be good at LT, a reason we'll be trash in 2013 will be because our O-Line sucked and Austin Howard would have most likely failed so we'll need to help our new franchise QB with a franchise tackle.
Jags have an easier schedule than us this year, which is why I have them going 5-11 and us going 4-12. Like I said, I plugged in wins and losses in an excel spreadsheet I didn't just go from worst team to best. Also why the niners are at 20 and just missing the playoffs on tiebreakers.

I also wanted to keep things simple and just have the Bucs pick or potential Jets pick being the same. Bucs would clearly not take a LT in the first.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metterberger and Miller in the top 10? lol what?

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watkins over Lee!
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Watkins over Lee!
Not a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Toro
Rookie

Toro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't think Braxton and Mettenberger are even 1st round picks, let alone top 10 guys.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
I don't think Braxton and Mettenberger are even 1st round picks, let alone top 10 guys.
Who are the 1st round QBs for 2014 in your mind?
Old 03-31-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who are the 1st round QBs for 2014 in your mind?
Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, Tajh Boyd, AJ McCarron, Aaron Murray, David Fales, and maybe even Logan Thomas or Derek Carr depending on how they look this season is all QBs I would take over Braxton Miller and Zack Mettenberger next year.

I am a OSU fan and I still don't have much faith in Braxton Miller in the NFL.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-31-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, Tajh Boyd, AJ McCarron, Aaron Murray, David Fales, and maybe even Logan Thomas or Derek Carr depending on how they look this season is all QBs I would take over Braxton Miller and Zack Mettenberger next year.

Lol at Derek Carr being a 1st rounder. That's adorable.

Solid Miami pick, although i would prefer the aforementioned Sefarian-Jenkins. De'Anthony would also be nice.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Lol at Derek Carr being a 1st rounder. That's adorable.
I did not say he is a 1st Rounder. I said I might take him over Zack Mettinberger and Braxton Miller depending on how the season pans out for him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post

I have Manziel not declaring. Boyd, Murray, Thomas, and McCarron wouldn't have been 1st rounders in this weak qb class but they will be next year? That's a tough sell. Fales is possible though. Don't see Carr being a first rounder either
Old 03-31-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
I have Manziel not declaring. Boyd, Murray, Thomas, and McCarron wouldn't have been 1st rounders in this weak qb class but they will be next year? That's a tough sell. Fales is possible though. Don't see Carr being a first rounder either
Manziel took insurance out on himself there is no way he does not come out. I did not say all those QBs were 1st rounders those are the ones i would take over Miller and Mettinberger.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-31-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can almost guarantee that Boyd and McCarron would have gone higher than whoever the 2nd QB goes in this draft and might even go before Geno Smith. Fales would have been the # 1 QB this year if he had two years of production. Are people supposed to just toss Derek Carr to the side because his brother struggled for a brand new team. Carr is a legit late first early 2nd round talent in next years draft no matter how much people want to laugh at the idea.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love love love Bridgewater. That would be my favorite Jets draft pick of all time.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love it for the Bears
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there is no way Manziel doesn't declare. He took all online courses this semester which makes it seem like class/college isn't even a priority. If you look at lifestyle he's living it seems like he would be in the NFL right now if he could. From what I recall I have typically seen players take out insurance on themselves the year before they go to the NFL draft (Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy in 2009). I put McCarron, Murray and Boyd over Mettenberger every time. I don't see what you see in Mettenberger. There was some buzz over the three I previously mentioned declaring. There was no buzz that I know of about Mettenberger declaring. I don't see what you see in a guy who threw 12 TDs and 7 INTs. Also San Francisco picking ahead of Miami? San Francisco is the Super Bowl favorite in SB odds lists I've seen.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Mettenberger was a 1 year starter so obviously he wasn't going to declare. When people thought Murray, Thomas, Boyd, or McCarron might declare no one had 1st round grades on them. Just saying. I don't see anything in Mettenberger I'm just predicting who is going to get hyped up and I just don't see the guys you mentioned getting much hype considering they would've likely gotten hyped up this year.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While being the #3 pick would be going through another typical Buffalo Bills season, it would be WAY ******* WORTH IT !! for Lee. He will be the most dynamic WR to come out in the draft since AJ Green.

+ Rep because you gave me the player I've been touting since I saw him his Freshman year outperforming Woods.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote