Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-25-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Go On Record

Its draft day everyone. If you love/hate a player or hate a pick during the draft, use this thread to go on record.

- Lacy isn't a first rounder and was just a great college player behind a top notch OL.

- Eifert isn't that far ahead of Ertz and any team that take him in the top 20 will regret it.

- Geno Smith is a starter in the NFL but he won' t become a franchise QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Ziggy Ansah will be a bust and shouldn't be a top 10 pick.

I'll just get that out of the way now. : ) ( YOU HEAR ME BLACKBOLT!!)

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Geno Smith WILL be a franchise QB. (Will win OROY)

- Datone Jones is going to have a JJ Watt type impact. (Will win DROY)

- Kenny Vaccaro is nothing more than an below average safety for his whole career.

- Ziggy Ansah will be the best player from this draft.

- Stedman Bailey will be one of the biggest steals in the draft.

- Desmond Trufant will end up being a top 5 CB in the NFL.

- Tank Carradine will be very good.

- Trevardo Williams, Sio Moore and Blidi Wreh-Wilson will all be steals.

- Tyler Eifert is classed as an elite TE by his second year.

- Luke Joeckel won't be one of the top 5 OT's from this class.

- Brian Schwenke is a top 5 center in the NFL.

- Sam Montgomery will have no more than 15 career sacks.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 04-25-2013 at 04:37 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
- Datone Jones is going to have a JJ Watt type impact.
I like most of your statements, but this one seems pretty bold. I haven't watched a lot of Jones, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Also I'm on board with Ansah. There are a bunch valid reason why he should fail, but I just like the way he moves. He doesn't know what he's doing yet, but he is just the right type of fuild athlete. Its not a numbers thing; its his fuilidity for me.
Also, this. The numbers just confirm it.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:52 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
- Ziggy Ansah will be a bust and shouldn't be a top 10 pick.

I'll just get that out of the way now. : ) ( YOU HEAR ME BLACKBOLT!!)
Well this could go very badly for me....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cordarrelle Patterson will bust hard

Steadmen Bailey will be a good contributer from the slot for years
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys i expect to bust regardless of where they end up
- Vaccaro
- EJ Manuel
- Dion Jordan

Guys who need exactly the right situation to have a shot
- Patterson (needs a relatively easy playbook that just allows him to go deep. I think Pittsburgh in the Wallace role would be a great fit for him. Saints and Texans would be terrible fits for him)
- Lane Johnson needs a ZBS more than about any offensive lineman ive ever seen.
- Lacey needs to be in a run first offense with a good back to split carries with. Since this meets so few teams i think he falls out of the first for sure.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
Guys i expect to bust regardless of where they end up
- Vaccaro
- EJ Manuel
- Dion Jordan

Guys who need exactly the right situation to have a shot
- Patterson (needs a relatively easy playbook that just allows him to go deep. I think Pittsburgh in the Wallace role would be a great fit for him. Saints and Texans would be terrible fits for him)
- Lane Johnson needs a ZBS more than about any offensive lineman ive ever seen.
- Lacey needs to be in a run first offense with a good back to split carries with. Since this meets so few teams i think he falls out of the first for sure.
so sad to have this happen to me for like the third straight draft

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-25-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so sad to have this happen to me for like the third straight draft
Tis indeed sad. What's even sadder is that i come on this thread and a good portion of the people believe he will never amount to anything. Well now that he is a Saints it's bound to happen.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Wilson will be a franchise QB

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Tyler Wilson will be a franchise QB
Damn you....

This, and Dion Jordan will be a very mediocre player during his time in the NFL and will be a bust when it comes to being a top 10 pick.

Whoever takes him in the first and makes Manuel a starter will regret it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also I'm on board with Ansah. There are a bunch valid reason why he should fail, but I just like the way he moves. He doesn't know what he's doing yet, but he is just the right type of fuild athlete. Its not a numbers thing; its his fuilidity for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
that being said he is about as raw as lawrence okoye who is an even more incredible athlete

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-25-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that being said he is about as raw as lawrence okoye who is an even more incredible athlete
But he also was very effective against the presumptive #1 pick at the Senior Bowl.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Ansah and Jordan will bust big-time due to lack of college production.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ansah for sure, every QB in this year's draft, Barkley could have some success. All the really bad character types like Mathieu and Ogletree.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Steadman Bailey will be a better NFL receiver than Tavon Austin.

- Jarvis Jones will be a massive bust if he's drafted by a 4-3 team.

- Barkevious Mingo will bust.

- Bjoern Werner and Xavier Rhodes will end up being the best players at their respective positions in this draft class.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sio Moore and Jamie Collins will end up being the best 3-4 edge rushers form this year's class.

Manti Te'o will bust hard.

Matt Barkley will have a 15-year career... as a journeyman backup.

Zac Dysert will be traded down the line for a pick higher than where he is selected.

This DT class will go down as one of the best of all time.

Eric Fisher will make the Hall of Fame.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EJ Manuel will go to the Bills at #8 (if they stay there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Tank Carradine will be the best DE from this class
-Da'Rick Rogers will be the best WR from this class
-Geno Smith will be a franchise QB
-Jesse Williams will be a multiple Pro-Bowler

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Wilson will never be more than a low-level starter/backup

Ezekial Ansah will reach his potential and have the most sacks of at DE in this class.

Landry Jones will surprise everyone and become a solid starter.

Manti Te'o will play for 4 teams over a seven year NFL career.

Tank Carradine is not as good as the Internet draft community thinks. He's nothing more than a decent DE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Tyler Wilson will never be more than a low-level starter/backup

Ezekial Ansah will reach his potential and have the most sacks of at DE in this class.

Landry Jones will surprise everyone and become a solid starter.

Manti Te'o will play for 4 teams over a seven year NFL career.

Tank Carradine is not as good as the Internet draft community thinks. He's nothing more than a decent DE.
Please leave.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Geno Smith will bust
2. Matt Barkley will be a Franchise Quarterback
3. Kenny Vaccaro will be a below average Safety in this league
4. Markus Wheaton will be the best non 1st round Receiver
5. Montee Ball will be the best Running back in this class.
6. Manti Te'o will become a franchise Middle Linebacker
7. Tyler Bray will be the best Quarterback in this class
8. Hugh Thornton will be a pro bowler
Old 04-25-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Woods will be the most successful WR out of this class.

Tavon Austin doesn't bust hard, but doesn't live up to being the 1st WR taken.

The FSU DE's never develop into dominate pass-rushers in the NFL.

None of the RB's in this class reach the status of elite.

Ezekial Ansah doesn't bust.

Arthur Brown will be the best LB in this class.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arthur Brown will be the best LB from the class.
Cornelius Carradine will be the best DE from the class, unless injuries derail his career.
Chris Harper will be a very productive WR in this league.
Unfortunately, Marcus Lattimore will never stay healthy enough to see what he could really do.
Tennessee will take at least one player from 2 of the following 4 schools: Oregon, LSU, Alabama, Georgia
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote