Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: How Good Will Jake Locker Be?
HOFer 1 2.50%
He'll be a top QB in the league 1 2.50%
He'll be a good starting caliber QB but never anything special. 9 22.50%
He'll start for the next few years, then be a serviceable backup. 19 47.50%
Trash, Replaced mid-season and gone after this season. 10 25.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default How Good Will Jake Locker Be?

I wanted to put this in a central location, so in the next few years we can go back and look at it and see who was right, and who was wrong.

Simply vote for the one that best represents your feelings for Locker.
mightytitan9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think as the talent around him gets better so will he. The season doesn't ride solely on his shoulders though. The Titans need to improve on defense and receivers need to catch the ball.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think hell show some real improvement this year. hell still be below-average starting qb, but i think he will play well enough to get the titans somewhere b/w 7-10 wins
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was the worst QB we faced last year, that's all I know for sure.
Guessing into the future, I'll go with what my eyes saw.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am torn between with good starting QB and serviceable backup.

I think I will go with the prior because I like the guy.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ooops guess I didn't set the poll to where you can view who answered what.

I put good starting QB, he isn't ready to carry the team, something he was asked to do last season. I think he'll be drastically improved this year
mightytitan9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I question Locker's innate feel for the passing game. He still appears to struggle IMO deciphering coverages, clicking through his reads and finding the open guy.

His tools are elite, but his QB intellect is still suspect.
Locker needs a really solid year this season, to convince the league he's a legit pro starting QB.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he is somewhere between getting replaced midseason and starting for a few years. I don't think he'll be replaced in the middle of the year. But maybe at the end of this season. This QB class has the potential to have quite a few guys go round one so even if the Titans finish with 6 or 7 wins, they could still replace Locker with a decent player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great athlete who struggles at playing quarterback and always has.

If he learns how to stand in the pocket, make good decisions, and display improved accuracy - CONSISTENTLY...

I'll be shocked.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in on good quality starting QB - but this year is the make or break year. He has weapons, his health, and a revamped O-line - it's time to shine for Jake.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I'm in on good quality starting QB - but this year is the make or break year. He has weapons, his health, and a revamped O-line - it's time to shine for Jake.
Running game should be massively improved but not seeing a whole lot at the wideout and TE positions. Great QBs can get by with mediocre receivers so that will be the challenge.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Serviceable backup. Maybe the next Wade Wilson Jaime Martin.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he'll be a good quality QB. I have been a Locker fan for a while. Please Jakey don't let me down!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't think Locker had the intangibles coming out. Questionable accuracy as a prospect. Some called him the right handed Tim Tebow. I think he's a back up material QB after this year.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The love Locker got from this board was amazing. What really amazing how people apparently get a dead straight set on a player, and it is incredibly difficult to change that opinion.
Case in point Locker and Bradford.
Locker struggled mightily last year, "oh he'll rebound, just watch!"
Bradford struggled his sophomore year, bounced back pretty well actually last year "He's terrible, backup QB, Rams will regret the trade giving up RG3"
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
The love Locker got from this board was amazing. What really amazing how people apparently get a dead straight set on a player, and it is incredibly difficult to change that opinion.
Case in point Locker and Bradford.
Locker struggled mightily last year, "oh he'll rebound, just watch!"
Bradford struggled his sophomore year, bounced back pretty well actually last year "He's terrible, backup QB, Rams will regret the trade giving up RG3"
Everyone loved Locker and claimed victory on their pre-draft analysis after he was a decent backup QB his rookie year. "I knew Locker would be good. He's just a gamer."

It's awful how people here root/cheer against young QBs so they can try to pump their own egos up.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Difference being Bradford was actually impressive in college.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trash. Dude can't throw, he never could.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasnt the biggest fan of Bradford coming out either. I thought he can be a solid QB in the NFL, never worthy of the 1st overall pick.

Locker was just outright terrible coming out. Wasn't an NFL caliber QB prospect. I dont see anything changing. Titans will be looking next year
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly he never should have been a rookie year starter but thats not how the world works.

THinking back to aaron rodgers in 2006 and 2007 he was frail, erratic, and overall he wasnt very good (even if it was just preseason or in spot duty for favre)

Locker is a work in progress, but i think he'll get there...not saying master of the position aaron rodgers good, but a lot of people forget how bad rodgers looked for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locker (and Gabbert) were drafted based on potential. Looking back most people did not expect either of those QBs to go as high as they did - that was the year of the players strike. Neither of those guys were drafted to be day one starters - the Titans brought in Hasselbeck and Garrard was still a Jaguar. I think this year is huge for both of them - Locker should be running some of the same type of read option stuff Newton, Griffin and Kaepernick are running. Gabbert and the Jags are an interesting case too - using sabremetrics to evaluate him.
SolidGold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Locker (and Gabbert) were drafted based on potential. Looking back most people did not expect either of those QBs to go as high as they did - that was the year of the players strike. Neither of those guys were drafted to be day one starters - the Titans brought in Hasselbeck and Garrard was still a Jaguar. I think this year is huge for both of them - Locker should be running some of the same type of read option stuff Newton, Griffin and Kaepernick are running. Gabbert and the Jags are an interesting case too - using sabremetrics to evaluate him.
Garrard wasn't on the Jaguars roster when they drafted Gabbert. Gabbert was drafted to be the day 1 starter, which was shocking because well, Gabbert sucked.
Gabbert, Locker and Ponder to me were the equivalent of Landry Jones, Matt Barkley and say Mike Glennon this year for QB prospects. All had huge flaws, but also had some upside that could make them into starting QB's.

So what happens? They all get picked by pick 12 in the 1st round. Locker sucked his first year starting, Gabbert has been horrible in 2 years starting now and Ponder has just looked, well, below average.
As prospects, I didn't like any of them. Locker and Gabbert spotted erraticness, inaccuracy and iffy decision making while Ponder I felt didn't have a good enough arm and questionable decisions.
I'd be willing to bet both the Jaguars and Titans may be looking for a new QB sometime in the near future. How long do you hope a guy develops? 3, 4 years? This will be the 3rd year for both.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
Garrard wasn't on the Jaguars roster when they drafted Gabbert. Gabbert was drafted to be the day 1 starter, which was shocking because well, Gabbert sucked.
Gabbert, Locker and Ponder to me were the equivalent of Landry Jones, Matt Barkley and say Mike Glennon this year for QB prospects. All had huge flaws, but also had some upside that could make them into starting QB's.

So what happens? They all get picked by pick 12 in the 1st round. Locker sucked his first year starting, Gabbert has been horrible in 2 years starting now and Ponder has just looked, well, below average.
As prospects, I didn't like any of them. Locker and Gabbert spotted erraticness, inaccuracy and iffy decision making while Ponder I felt didn't have a good enough arm and questionable decisions.
I'd be willing to bet both the Jaguars and Titans may be looking for a new QB sometime in the near future. How long do you hope a guy develops? 3, 4 years? This will be the 3rd year for both.
Garrard was released a week before the 2011 season by the Jaguars.
SolidGold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry fellow Titansbros, it's about time we face reality. Into the trash he goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Sorry fellow Titansbros, it's about time we face reality. Into the trash he goes!

Interesting response. If anything Locker has probably played better this preseason than most would have thought.

Jakes's numbers against 3 playoff team defenses. 30-44 307 yds. 1 td, 0 nits. One Tennessee website had him at 84% if you factored in drops.