Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-11-2014, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Demarcus Lawrence DE, Boise State

Not a lot of hype for a guy who is coming off a 72 tackles, 20 1/2 tfl, 10 1/2 sacks and 3 FF season. Granted he did most of his damage against Mountain West talent but his tape still looks impressive. Looks to have solid athleticism and plays with some strength at the POA. Continues to work through blocks and motor looks to be good.

He is a little undersized but looks like he has room to add bulk to his frame, could also potentially play some rush linebacker in the 3-4. Just another guy I am going to keep my eyes on as the combine approaches.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:02 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caught a bit of him the other day - agree with a good chunk of what you have there based on a limited viewing. Good athlete and a solid motor. Would guess he may have some success at the combine and start getting a little hype, though I know a few have dropped the name.

Nice frame too, long arms. Technique looked a bit sloppy so I think he'll need a bit of cleanup there - but again it was a limited viewing. Seemed like a nice option to get on the field on passing downs a little earlier in his career as he develops into a three down guy.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on the film I've watched, I agree, he's a high motor type, splits doubles and works through blocks well, gets a good push upfield off the edge and uses his hands well. Pretty solid vs the run. Decent athleticism.

Last edited by Jas : 02-11-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Future probably lies at LB in a 3-4.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:31 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems to be all over boards - seen him anywhere from late one to fifth round.

I thought he flashed in most of the games I saw (Air Force, BYU, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Bowl Game Oregon State) - outside of the Oregon State one which really stops me from putting him in my top 100.

He's in a group just outside my top 100 who I will look at the Combine data and possibly move him up. Questions for Indy - height and arm length - plus how heavy. 10 yard split time and if he's in the 240 region shuttle will be more important to see that lateral agility.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote