Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-18-2006, 01:52 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Cal at USC

Surprised there wasn't a topic for this... I'm assuming this is a big enough game for its own poll...

I have Cal 21-17. Cal needs this win to clinch at least a tie with USC for the Pac 10 lead... Will be very exciting and hopefuly a chance for Jackson to put his name on the map where it should already be... Lynch will have a tough time raising his stock, but if he can get 150 on USC's front 7 then he will definitely open some more eyes as well.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:10 PM    (permalink

i voted usc
Old 11-18-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

this board hypes cal tooooo much! honestly i think it will be a good game but USC will pull away late in the 3rd and never look back

38 - 24 USC wins
Old 11-18-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
i voted usc
No one thought that was funny.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
i voted usc
No one thought that was funny.
i found it obvious that he belives that cal sucks and usc is the better team.

wait for crap to flow
Old 11-18-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rooting hard for Cal, if they win Gators go to #2!
Old 11-18-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cal all the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink

d-jack jsut got killed :twisted:
Old 11-18-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Longshore has NO POCKET PRESENSE. Ugh...Just give the damn ball to Lynch and let him go.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cal is gonna win 5-3.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Cal is gonna win 5-3.

I wouldn't bet against that prediction.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink

CJ Gable is the next Reggie Bush.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:46 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Wrong CJ there buddy. Spiller is the closest thing to Bush I've seen this year.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
I agree sweetness. I agree with sweetness.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, like I said in the other topic, I thought that was Bush down there. Not the same runningback, since he looks to have less explosiveness and more power, but whatever.

Hopefully Cal keeps this game interesting.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
I agree but Darren McFadden is making a nice little niche' as a playmaker the caliber of Bush.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MARSHAWN LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
MARSHAWN LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game for USC can't wait till next week
Old 11-19-2006, 06:52 AM    (permalink
RickNJ83
Veteran

RickNJ83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Even though he's a WR Deshaun Jackson reminds me of Reggie Bush the most.
RickNJ83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:11 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

how much you wanna bet chamilitary doesnt post in this thread again? :twisted:
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:12 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

reminds me of Cadillac Williams.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:29 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:

how much you wanna bet chamilitary doesnt post in this thread again? :twisted:
GO TROJANS WHHEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 11-20-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude, marshawn lynch is such a good sport. i love usc, but you HAVE to respect marshawn lynch. If you go to foxsports.com and watch the post game interviews:

reporter: you guys still have the big game ahead of you and i know you're a big game player.
marshawn: ah yeah, i love the big game, the big games are always fun, but this game was fun too. Big ups to SC, hope they go to the "Naddy" and handle business and bring it home for the pac-10."

now if you watch the michigan one, mike hart says, if they played again the outcome would be different.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:40 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
dude, marshawn lynch is such a good sport. i love usc, but you HAVE to respect marshawn lynch. If you go to foxsports.com and watch the post game interviews:

reporter: you guys still have the big game ahead of you and i know you're a big game player.
marshawn: ah yeah, i love the big game, the big games are always fun, but this game was fun too. Big ups to SC, hope they go to the "Naddy" and handle business and bring it home for the pac-10."

now if you watch the michigan one, mike hart says, if they played again the outcome would be different.
And your point? You don't think if they asked Lynch what happened again he would say things would be different?

Give me a break... Mike Hart is one of the most humble people in college football and is a huge team player and your going to rag on him...