Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahmad Bradshaw MVP.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:36 AM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

NYJ- Calvin Pace

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Why is it that the one with a differing opinion is always crying. And Mike Nugent broke out a while ago, sooo, u lose.

And Clemens will be better than any QB u put on the field, for a while.
well, since u posted about how i couldnt think of any jets players, and u called me ******** for that reason, and u negged me for it
you were crying about it

Clemons wont be a better QB than Trent Edwards

Clemens- 5d 10int 1500yds 52%
edwards- 7td 8int 1600yds 56%
Old 04-13-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Bills - Trent Edwards
Pats - Brandon Merriweather
Jets - Darrelle Revis (will approach top 15 in the league status)
Dolphins - Reggie Torbor
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Bills - Trent Edwards
Dolphins - Reggie Torbor

dang man, i was hoping to get a GIF of marshawns TD against the Bengals lol
Old 04-13-2008, 12:10 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
dang man, i was hoping to get a GIF of marshawns TD against the Bengals lol
LOL, well he also had a **** load of other impressive runs too so you shouldn't have a problem. Not to mention you could get one of his TD pass - "like a black Brett Favre."
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:13 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jags: Justin Durant. He's going to be an outstanding linebacker down the road. Ironically, our top 4 linebackers are all so good that he might get left in the cold and end up as the top backup this year. In that case, I go with Jerry Porter, who I predict will have his first 1,000-yards receiving season this year.

Colts: Kelvin Hayden. I see 5+ INT seasons in his future.

Titans: LenDale. Now, let me explain. I don't really expect him to have a good year. His very mediocre YPC won't increase or anything. But he'll be given the ball more then 350 times and end up on the Pro Bowl because he got 1,300 yards.

Texans: Amobi Okoye. Him and Super Mario will be a force to be reckoned with next year.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran

gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.

Oakland: Michael Huff and Tommy Kelly
With the rest of that secondary Huff will either shine or he is a bust. Kelly will be playing at the position he is reported by the coaches to be best at and I have read he is determined to prove he is worth the $$$ so since I am going homer on it anyway. I want JaMarcus to break out obviously, but it's his first year as a starter and Kwame Harris is working out at LT right now, so.

Kansas City: Brody Croyle
The Chiefs will likely address their offensive line. This will allow LJ to do his thing, after spending all of mimi camp with his team instead of holding out for money (he deserved the cash IMO). Croyle has a hall of famer for a TE and a future star at WR, he has the tools if they can protect him. On a side note, if Croyle and Russell can play well, it will be a very interesting conference will 4 good young QBs.

Denver - Whoever gets the most reps at RB.

San Diego - I would have to agree with other posters, either Vincent Jackson or Eric Weddle.

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
Jags: Justin Durant. He's going to be an outstanding linebacker down the road. Ironically, our top 4 linebackers are all so good that he might get left in the cold and end up as the top backup this year. In that case, I go with Jerry Porter, who I predict will have his first 1,000-yards receiving season this year.

Colts: Kelvin Hayden. I see 5+ INT seasons in his future.

Titans: LenDale. Now, let me explain. I don't really expect him to have a good year. His very mediocre YPC won't increase or anything. But he'll be given the ball more then 350 times and end up on the Pro Bowl because he got 1,300 yards.

Texans: Amobi Okoye. Him and Super Mario will be a force to be reckoned with next year.
Lendale's not making the Pro Bowl. Who does he beat out? LJ will be back. LT is around. Addai will put up monster numbers. Fred Taylor finally broke through. Willie Parker should have led the league in rushing. Not to mention I'm expecting huge things out of Marshawn Lynch and Ronnie Brown.

I'll always like Lendale (although mocking the Lights Out dance, and then losing, was pretty entertaining.) but he's not top tier. Especially not splitting time with the combine wonder.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Bills - Trent Edwards
Dolphins - Reggie Torbor
Make sure you keep that in your sig, for the season.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to do more:

Vikings- Marcus McCauley
Bears- Devin Hester as a WR
Packers- James Jones
Lions- Calvin Johnson
Redskins- Jason Campbell
Eagles- Reggie Brown
Cowboys- Marcus Spears
Giants- Sinorice Moss
Falcons- Jimmy Williams
Saints- Robert Meachum
Buccaneers- Gaines Adams
Panthers- Tyler Brayton
Seahawks- Courtney Taylor WR
Rams- Tye Hill
Niners- Bryant Johnson
Cardinals- Leonard Pope
Bills- Trent Edwards
Jets- D'Brick
Dolphins- Ted Ginn
Patriots- Ben Watson
Colts- Antoine Bethea
Jaguars- Justin Durant
Texans- Matt Schaub
Titans- Roydell Williams
Broncos- Jarvis Moss
Cheifs- Brodie
Raiders- JaMarcus Russell
Chargers- Buster Davis
Old 04-13-2008, 10:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of Marcus Spears love...fingers crossed on that one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i feel like we did this like a billion times already haha.

Theres a bunch of them. Falcon fans better hope Jamal Anderson is one of them.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
Chargers: Craig Davis

Raiders: Justin Fargas

Chiefs: Brodie Croyle

Broncos: Ian Gold (moving to strong side)
Ian Gold was released.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Cowboys fans were expecting Spears to "breakout" this past season with Wade here, we expected an increase from him and JJ and they both declined, I highly doubt Spears is anything more then he is now, a 3-4 run stuffing DE, simple as that...He is always going to be beneficial in giving us a top 10 run defense, but he isnt going to turn into the playmaker that Chris Canty is so he will still be considered a bust...All things considered, the fact that we took Ware makes up for it personally, you cant hit on them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for Sinorice Moss, Ive all but given up on him. I know we have to give him another year, but he's too weak, he can't stay on the field, and most glaring problem is that he seems to be dumb.

I have a feeling he can't comprehend the playbook. We make him run the same option route everytime he gets on the field. Getting Steve Smith makes up for him, but it still sucks that he seems to be a lost cause.

He has this year to prove himself, if not, then he's done. He has the raw talent, but we all know that doesn't mean jack.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:49 PM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

DawgBone smells like sex panther.

I think Vincent Jackson will put up 1,200 and 10 TD this year.

I think Fred Taylor will get hurt and MJD will have a killer year.

Peko for the Bengals will be a force.

Matt Wilhelm for the Chargers will have a very good statistical season.

Reggie Brown for the Eagles will not dissapoint.

Tedd Ginn will return around 3 or 4 KR/PR's and actually produce as a WR IMO. I think Ginn will have a WR career simular to Dante Stallworth.
DawgBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot Laurent Robinson for the Falcons if he starts. I liked him a lot last year and wanted the Steelers to draft him soo badly.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:07 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I think Cowboys fans were expecting Spears to "breakout" this past season with Wade here, we expected an increase from him and JJ and they both declined, I highly doubt Spears is anything more then he is now, a 3-4 run stuffing DE, simple as that...He is always going to be beneficial in giving us a top 10 run defense, but he isnt going to turn into the playmaker that Chris Canty is so he will still be considered a bust...All things considered, the fact that we took Ware makes up for it personally, you cant hit on them all.
Ah the Shaun Ellis problem...drafted in the first round right along with an elite pass rusher...people expect alot more sacks and the good qualities get thrown out.

Doesn't help that a guy drafted 3 round later and playing the same position is putting up more noticeable numbers.

From what I've seen I don't think Spears the ripping he gets from alot of Cowboys fans, but I'm also not in their position so...
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:30 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I forgot Laurent Robinson for the Falcons if he starts. I liked him a lot last year and wanted the Steelers to draft him soo badly.
I like him alot too. He makes some great catches. If only he can gain some separation.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

DawgBone smells like sex panther.

Might not consider him a break out player, because hes allreay known, but Haloti Ngata will make himself a top DL this year in the NFL.
DawgBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

landry is gonna make the pro bowl. by the end of this year he will be regarded best safety in the nfc.

for the eagles i can see a guy like gaither continuing to get better and putting up big numbers.

Last edited by DiG : 04-15-2008 at 12:49 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote