Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-29-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Penn State, A.J. Price and Jack Crawford. Crawford's 6-6 255lbs and runs a 4.55 forty
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For USF, I'd say Mark Popek. 6'7'', 310 Tackle who played in a great Plant City passing attack.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santonio10 View Post
For Penn State, A.J. Price and Jack Crawford. Crawford's 6-6 255lbs and runs a 4.55 forty
Crawford is a beast, he was a BC target and would've been a great pickup. His numbers are most likely a little inflated but I've heard good things about him and his film on rivals is good too. Supposedly he is a hell of a basketball player too.

One BC commit who is really flying under the radar is RB Eric Reynolds from Warrington, Pennsylvania. He officially measured in at 5-11 192 and has some great film and huge production. Reynolds, Josh Haden, Shane Turner, Issac Johnson, and possibly Christian Wilson and Terrance Robinson could all be great backs for BC since they lost every back after this season.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Rather homerish, but I'm gonna say Hafis Williams.

He was a 2nd team Junior AA according to Rivals, but fell to a 3* when he didn't bother to send in film to any of the recruiting services. I think with film, he would have been a 4* or 5*.

Instead, he's being slept on.
JayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
I didn't even know you were talking about Todman. Todman is not playing in a league even close to one of the best in Mass, so take his highlights with a grain of salt. That said, he ran wild on the perennial top team in the state (Everett) in a loss in the state championship game. He carried his team the whole season, and that speaks a lot about him. He was probably a top 5 player in the state this season. I went to a Mass camp with him before my senior season and his junior season and he is not 5-10 185, he looked about 5-9 170 at the most at that time. I think he can contribute if he bulks up and goes to a team that well let him catch the ball out of the backfield and return some kicks. I think BC is a better fit for him than UConn because Logan's scheme is based on RBs who go out for passes instead of staying in to block. BC is starting to pursue him and I would be thrilled if he decommitted from Conn and came to BC.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did he decomit from UConn?

I honestly think it'd be a good move for him to stay here. I feel like he could make an immediate impact for us as a change up back to Andre Dixon and Donald Brown. DB has some speed, but I don't think it's close to what Todman has.

That or we could redshirt him this year and he'd probably start for us as a RS Sophomore.

Plus these past years we've had a ton of success with our offensive line, in terms of run blocking. Two eight hundred yard rushers last year.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm hoping Michael Shaw goes to Michigan and Todman gets a last second PSU offer.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
I'm hoping Michael Shaw goes to Michigan and Todman gets a last second PSU offer.
Any news on Shaw from the PSU side?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I haven't heard/seen anything recently on our end.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read that he most likely will be a Blue, but I can not provide a link or anything, just an assumption.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Any news on Shaw from the PSU side?
I dont think Shaws gonna go to Michigan. I think he'll stick to PSU just like Lynn did.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

boisefan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kellen Moore, QB, Boise state
boisefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

What is it with people bringing up threads that are months old lately?
Old 04-15-2008, 11:02 AM    (permalink
D.Evans

Not sure if he is unheard of but Jordan Stepp. This guy goes to my school and his numbers are incredible. He benched 445 at our last contest and squated about 640. He cleaned about 350 and broke every single lift record at our school.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:08 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mason Foster

Highlights pt. 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD2cdpl1sdY

pt. 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AqzSqe5fmc

Note - He's #8, a couple of the first plays he's at FB, but then switches to QB.

I know he already plays LB for Washington but when he was coming out of HS he wasn't that highly touted as some other guys. He has the size and ability to be big and already proved it by starting as a True Freshmen a couple games. He'll definitely be a big name in coming years. I played with this guy for about 8 years, he definitely deserves what he gets in the future.

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 04-15-2008 at 11:14 AM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Most underrated: Daymond Patterson
Agreed.Patterson is going to be dynamite
Old 04-16-2008, 09:33 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamie Jensen QB, Gilroy HS

From the same HS as Jeff Garcia. Jamie Jensen, a junior at Gilroy High, has received over 50 letters from colleges hoping he will choose to play football at their school when he gradates in 2009. The quarterback threw for 4,205 yards and 41 touchdowns last year while leading Gilroy to the Central Coast Section championship game and a 10-3 record. He is currently being recruited by several Pac-10 schools. He's leaning towards BYU.

He's another one of my buds from out here.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote