Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 02-26-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.
Angry Vikings turning into the old cowboys

UGH what is wrong with these idiots we draft. striking a guy in the head with a freaking pole for christ sakes ya ***** your 6-8 and 300 freaking lbs why do you assault a guy with a freaking pole!!!!!!!!!!

As fellow viking fans arent you so freaking tired of every time we get a good player they turn out ot be freakin idiots. I havent been this embarassed since Keith Millard told the minnesota police he was freaking bullet proof.

I swear our team is plagued or something. 4 super bowl loses a 15-2 season wtf what does it take to get one great freaking year where we can finally say we are champions.

Sorry guys just venting. But we finally get one peice of the puzzle and we lose two more.
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
UGH what is wrong with these idiots we draft. striking a guy in the head with a freaking pole for christ sakes ya ***** your 6-8 and 300 freaking lbs why do you assault a guy with a freaking pole!!!!!!!!!!

As fellow viking fans arent you so freaking tired of every time we get a good player they turn out ot be freakin idiots. I havent been this embarassed since Keith Millard told the minnesota police he was freaking bullet proof.

I swear our team is plagued or something. 4 super bowl loses a 15-2 season wtf what does it take to get one great freaking year where we can finally say we are champions.

Sorry guys just venting. But we finally get one peice of the puzzle and we lose two more.
Hey, It could be alot worse. We as fans have to deal with stuff we may not like but it happens. Every Team has there bad Moments and Good Moments. We are just still waiting for the Good. Sometimes it takes longer but hey its coming. Just Look at the Patriots in the 80's and now they have won 3 superbowls. Also with the Raiders. We are on the Rise so we just have to hope for it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Last edited by The Dynasty : 02-26-2008 at 11:25 PM.
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

I hear ya man but between trading draft picks for back ups, I hate this!!!
When I look at the Model of consistancy the patriots I see players who the Patriots drafted. They did there homework and Aquired thru the draft. then Childress comes in and starts trading valuable draft picks for career back ups it just seems like its wasted time.
This is what I see from the Childress regime

Chester Taylor a fumbler who runs good at times but follows every good play up with a stupid mistake.
The TE from the Giants SHithead we will call him this guy sucks. he catches worse the scissor hands kleinsausser and I wasnt sure that was possible. At least Jimmy Blocks Like a tackle.
Bobby Wade Minnesota is the only team in which a career back up can yell at the qb about when to get him the ball. Yo Bobby catch 90 passes in a season then maybe you will have that right. You may of been the best last year but that didnt say a whole lot.
Ben Leber is solid at times very solid but he was signed by the chargers dude we fired.

Then there is the draft picks

Greenway the jury is out looks to be a solid pick but it wasnt a big secret he was pretty good. But Childress ruins his rookie season during a preseason game while hes playing special teams.

Cedric Griffin not a bad pick very solid cover 2 guy.

Ryan Cook not a horrible pick but we drafted him two rounds to early. and basically all we got from a Pro Bowl QB was a back up OL who we cant decide what position he plays.

Tavaris Jackson, This wouldnt of been near as bad a pick had we done the right thing and put some peices around him and gave him a mentor, you add in that and the fact he cost us 2 3rd round picks in which we desperately needed and this is a pretty big OOPS

Then this years first 3 rounds
AD again kind of a no brainer
Sydney Rice shows potential but hasnt stayed healthy either
McCaully was a very good pick finally a pick
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:07 AM    (permalink
VikesRule
Rookie

VikesRule hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

One year it will all fall together for us.

And it will be that much sweeter when it's finally our year and we can say we've been waiting "X" years for this day and it's finally come.

The one thing you can't say about Viking fans, though, is that there are bandwagon fans. You'd have to be a fool to still be on it.
VikesRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:09 AM    (permalink
vikesrock28

Yeah we make mistakes hiring under qualified candidates as head coaches.

Chilly wasn't even an offensive coordinator.

Andy Reid called the plays.

Mike Tice was an Offensive Line Coach for crying out loud!

Then to top it off we let assistant coaches who are far more qualified to bolt to other teams.

Dungy, Billick, Willie Shaw, Del Rio, Tomlin, etc.

I'm glad they had the common sense to promote Frazier to assistant head coach this off-season so that the sordid path doesn't continue.

If Chilly fails as expected, Frazier is waiting in the wings.

Last edited by vikesrock28 : 04-18-2008 at 03:11 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not want Frazier as our Head Coach. As much as I like the guy I really don't think he will make a good Head Coach at all.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring back Denis Green!

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:16 AM    (permalink
vikesrock28

Nobody does, Gonzo, but I'd rather have him than another Tice or Childress.

As for Denny: "We knew who they were! We know who they are! We know who they were!" :::Storms off the podium:::

"No Room For Crybabies Part II" In Stores Soon! ; )