Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 04-22-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default St. Louis Rams are on the board

With Jake Long signed, who do you guys think you will take? It has to be between Chris Long, Glenn Dorsey, and Vernon Gholston. Maybe a trade down with the Saints?

What are the chances of you guys taking Glenn Dorsey (the prospect that is number 1 on the Falcons board)?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want us to take Chris Long.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Trolfes
Rookie

Trolfes hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It is Chris Long or a trade down now. I vote Chris Long

NCAA- FSU

Tulane football will be bowling next year
Trolfes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
With Jake Long signed, who do you guys think you will take? It has to be between Chris Long, Glenn Dorsey, and Vernon Gholston. Maybe a trade down with the Saints?

What are the chances of you guys taking Glenn Dorsey (the prospect that is number 1 on the Falcons board)?
The chances of the Rams taking Dorsey are slim. We would have 5 DT's. I think Chris Long is the pick if they don't trade down. He looks like a better version of Grant Wistrom.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:27 AM    (permalink
tfry
Rookie

tfry hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

From what I've been reading, it sounds like Dorsey is the favorite at this point. Not sure there are many Rams fans out there that would rather see us take the top DT over the top DE. Especially when you consider how bad the tackle position has burned us in the past. Personally, I wouldn't be upset if we did draft Dorsey (I prefer Chris Long), but with Dorsey's durability concerns, I just cannot justify paying him such a large salary. It boils down to would you rather see Little, Dorsey, Ryan, Carricker or Little, Carricker, Ryan, Long up front? Either way looks pretty good IMO.
tfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
PossumBoy9
Rookie

PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.

I'd take Dorsey over Chris Long.

Gholston is who I want, though.
PossumBoy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfry View Post
From what I've been reading, it sounds like Dorsey is the favorite at this point. Not sure there are many Rams fans out there that would rather see us take the top DT over the top DE. Especially when you consider how bad the tackle position has burned us in the past. Personally, I wouldn't be upset if we did draft Dorsey (I prefer Chris Long), but with Dorsey's durability concerns, I just cannot justify paying him such a large salary. It boils down to would you rather see Little, Dorsey, Ryan, Carricker or Little, Carricker, Ryan, Long up front? Either way looks pretty good IMO.
Just what I did not want to hear.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote