Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
#1 class act was the Raiders fans supporting Brett Favre at the game after his pops died.
Looking back on that game, it actually brings tears to my eyes how those fans embraced him. That act alone will dull any rumors about the Raiders fans ever acting in a negative way. That was a truly historic night.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:37 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Looking back on that game, it actually brings tears to my eyes how those fans embraced him. That act alone will dull any rumors about the Raiders fans ever acting in a negative way. That was a truly historic night.
Well I went to a Raiders vs. Browns game in Oakland and was minding my own business walking to my seat before the game when a Raiders fan started swearing and cursing at me. I was 10 years old.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warrick Dunn
Donovan McNabb
Marvin Harrison
Tony Dungy
Dick Jauron

Bill Belichick
Tom Brady
Vince Wilfork
Ellis Hobbs
Richard Seymour
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
That's cute
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

top 5 no order
Marvin Harrison
Tony Gonzalez
Braylon Edwards
Warrick Dunn
Keith Brooking

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLORIDA PACKER View Post
FLOP 5:

5. Rodney Harrison (cheap shot artist)
4. Albert Haynesworth (cleats guys in the face)
3. Chad Johnson (used to back him, but with all the B.S. he's pulling no more)
2. Kimo Von Olehoffen (For "Accidentally" driving through and tearing up Carson Palmer's Knee).
1. Terrell Owens (probably the worst Teammate in history)

TOP 5:
5. Donald Driver
4. Warrick Dunn
3. A.J. Hawk
2. Marvin Harrison
1. Walter Payton (I never seen him play as I was born in 88 but my dad has always spoken favorably about him, and I've heard about all the awesome things he did. Rest in peace)
Seriously Oelhoffen is oen of the most classiest guys in the NFL. I had the opportunity to meet him once, literally one of the nicest guys I ever met.

and the accident was an accident. Watch the video, he was falling down by the time that Palmer threw it.. if any thing you should be thanking him for even trying to twist out of the way..

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:12 AM    (permalink
sodar21
Veteran

sodar21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Amani Toomer and Kurt Warner are both classy guys.
sodar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
buckeyes4ever
Rookie

buckeyes4ever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Random players and coaches of the Pats and Cowboys should cover everyone for bottom 5 class acts.

top 5 class acts

1. Westbrook sliding on the 1 to not take the TD
2. Big Ben waiting to shake Garrard's hand after the game in the playoffs and being a man instead of acting like a broad about it.
3. Warrick Dunn and his entire career.
4. Peyton Manning same as above.
5. Tony Dungy, anything about class deserves to have his name mentioned.
couldnt have said it any better myself

Jim Tressel: "a gentlmens code only applies to gentlmen"

"they give him the lane and.... OOOOOOOOOO. LEBRON JAMES WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"
buckeyes4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
tjpackers
Rookie

tjpackers needs more cowbell.

vikings+boat=#1 bottom class act
tjpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
RollingMoss
Rookie

RollingMoss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.RollingMoss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjpackers View Post
vikings+boat=#1 bottom class act
Um....I didn't realize legally renting a boat and filling it with legal whores (there's legal whores, look it up; Ex. 1: Hildawg Clinton) and having a good time was classless? And if so, where do I sign up to be classless?

Top 5 Very Classy Things:
1) Leonard Little driving miss daisy...to death
2) Joe Buck's reaction to funny things
3) The media defending Bill Belicheck walking off the field early
4) The juxtaposition of Pillpoppin' Saint Brett Farve & Demon Weedsmoker Ricky Williams
5) The juxtaposition of Pacman Jones being found guilty of nothing and suspended for a year & Jared Allen being suspended for two games after his second DUI
RollingMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Well I went to a Raiders vs. Browns game in Oakland and was minding my own business walking to my seat before the game when a Raiders fan started swearing and cursing at me. I was 10 years old.
yea but you aren't Brett Favre, so the fans of Oakland don't care about you. its not the same.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
yea but you aren't Brett Favre, so the fans of Oakland don't care about you. its not the same.
How do you know i'm not Brett Favre?
How do you know I'm not Robert Gallery and they're swearing at me in advance.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPac View Post
Classiest (In no order)
-TO crying while defending Romo, iunno if this is classy but it showed a different side of TO
-LaDanian Tomlinson, always very humble. aside from last years disrespect towards Belichick, which was deserved albeit, LT is very classy
-Peyton Manning/Brett Farve, classey QBs with respect for the game and its players
-Marvin Harrison, really humble and is never a problem
-Warrick Dunn, has gone threw a lot and great, charitable guy

Classless (in no order)
-Albert Haynesworth stomping
-Bill Belichick (insert any incident). this guys is the most classless guy in the NFL. he cheats, makes a mockery of the injury system, terrible guy to interview, rude to the media, and leaves the field early in XLII.
-Pacman Jones, you would think he would learn not to get arrested after like the 5th time
-Old TO/Randy Moss, real cancers in the locker room, but have since cleaned up their games.
-Ricky Williams, hurt his career and single handily destroyed the falcons franchise in the past couple of years.

are we thinking the same ricky williams?
yeah he screwed up his career but that doesnt make him a bad person.
he didnt like the life of an NFL runningback so he lived in a tent and found himself.
i actually think hes a good guy. never did anything wrong.

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote