Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 03-27-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Default Tate Forcier's Scholarhip Letters

http://www.qbforce.com/tate/offers/Offers.htm

He is scanning and posting all of his letters that he has gotten up to this point. Pretty cool to read thru them all. Have to say, there are some nasty letter's in there. LSU, Kentucky and Auburn all have nasty looking letters. What is with the SEC? And LSU didn't even get a new letterhead out as theirs still says only 2 time NC. Need to get with the program.

Anyways, Baylor's looks pretty sharp. But Nebraska has to have the nicest one. The stadium really makes the letter stand out and pop. Very attention grabbing without overdoing it like Auburn's did.

Thought y'all would find this pretty cool as I did. Interesting to read thru the language that is place in the letters too. Funny to see how certain coaches work certain things.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forcier's a POS. His father's a POS. And I give my condolences to the team that he signs with.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:29 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
Forcier's a POS. His father's a POS. And I give my condolences to the team that he signs with.
I think most people who read that will probably be interested in an explanation. Care to elaborate?
Old 04-18-2008, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
I think most people who read that will probably be interested in an explanation. Care to elaborate?
The kid is so full of himself. Blamed some interceptions last year on receivers. Barely stands 6'0 tall. If you follow his family, they are conceited jerks, led by the father.

BTW, nice of Robert's dad to leave the phone numbers and addresses of coaches for the internet public. What a nice guy!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

And Forcier completely dropped off from Rivals' new 100. Shocking.......
Old 04-24-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
And Forcier completely dropped off from Rivals' new 100. Shocking.......
The longer you follow this stuff, the less you care about rankings. I'm looking forward to the day I don't even know they exist, I'm almost there.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote