Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-22-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.
Default Very Enlightening info ...

Just read this article and it seems the Ravens are thinking 100% correct as usual !!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

Now if we don't follow the Henne train... I do hope we land Brian Brohm...
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id take Henne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

I saw this today and I think trading back for Henne is a legit possibility. From what I've heard we are pretty high on him and I've thought for awhile now that some team will trade up or back into the 20-25 range in the first to take a guy like Flacco or Henne.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:14 PM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

Uh, unless Peter King is some kinda pen name for Ozzie Newsome, I'd take that with a grain of salt...seeing as the Ravens were said that they also liked Flacco, Ryan, Johnson, and maybe even Booty..there's no REAL way to know which of the QBs Ozzie is a fan of, but I'd assume if Brohm/Ryan are gone, Henne is certainly the guy.

But I'd be highly upset if the Ravens traded back into the first round to draft him....
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Well now that Jake Long has signed... the speculation is flying all over the place !!! Now RunDMC is looking like a possibility and someone suggested we trade spots from #8 to #10 and move back and pick up a 3rd or 4th rd pick from N.O. since they want Sedrick Ellis badly...

I do think Henne is going to be a better fit than Matt Ryan never been a fan of his since day 1 but we will see in the few days...
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If DMac is at #8 Dallas would most definitely trade with us and we could get their 20th pick and draft Flacco at #20 while picking up Dallas's 2nd and 3rd rounders as well as more either their 4th and 5th or a 3rd next year.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't we get Henne in the 2nd round? or will someone like KC or NYJ take him? that way, we could keep the 8th overall and take a CB or OL and just take Henne in the 2nd without having to trade away the 8th overall.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really think that we can just wait until the 2nd Round to get Chad Henne. I really doubt he gets picked in the first round by anyone. I really don't see Kansas City or the Jets taking him in the 2nd either. But i would love to trade the 8th and wait until the middle of the first to take a corner.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
If DMac is at #8 Dallas would most definitely trade with us and we could get their 20th pick and draft Flacco at #20 while picking up Dallas's 2nd and 3rd rounders as well as more either their 4th and 5th or a 3rd next year.
I think we would ask for both pick #22 and #28 from Dallas. The #8 overall pick is worth 1400 points. Picks 22 and 28 would total 1440. We may have to give up a later pick on day 2 to even it out.

You do this and you have your shot at the 2nd QB you want at #28 while maybe taking a guy like Talib or Merling at #22.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrong thread.

Next Up: 2012

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 04-25-2008 at 08:19 PM.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote