Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:10 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Colts might sign ex Patriot Colvin

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

This would be a good move for them even though he is 31 I believe. Gives us some depth and experience at the LB position in case someone gets injured.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like the move if it happened ... although I think there's a lot of jumping the gun on this story. Nothing has happened, the Colts just said they might consider it after the Draft. I hope they do sign him because I think he could add to the team maybe, but still.

No surprise that the Colts have zero interest in Shaun Alexander or Jason Taylor (too much to trade for) though.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
my future me
Veteran

my future me hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As long as his knee doesn't slow his edge rush, it should be a good pick up. I think he's looking for more money than he is probably worth at this point.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know, it depends on the asking price.

If we can get him for a bargain, then I would like it.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He would be a great addition to an already top-tier defense, definantly would be a smart move. Now as far as Mr.Alexander is concerned they should really consider, I believe all he needs is a change of scenery.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
He would be a great addition to an already top-tier defense, definantly would be a smart move. Now as far as Mr.Alexander is concerned they should really consider, I believe all he needs is a change of scenery.
Nah I see us going after another young RB through the draft like maybe a Ray Rice or Tashard Choice as our #2 back.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote