Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 03-22-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

haha...not to nit pick again...we have three 5ths...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I don't really like that draft all too much...Calais Campbell is a high second rounder at this point...you probably could have gotten Trevor Laws or Kentwan Balmer with the #26 pick...which, IMO, would have been a better 1st rounder...and then gotten Jackson, Groves or Langford in the second....mainly because I see Red Bryant as a 3-4 round pick...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:31 AM    (permalink
chad72
Rookie

chad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Maybe some depth at safety, which can also improve special teams.
I am a Colts fan, just hear me out:) .

You probably know that the Jags just released safety Lamont Thompson. Jacksonville has three safeties remaining: Jamaal Fudge, Gerald Sensabaugh and last year’s top pick, Reggie Nelson. The Jags need more depth at safety. After a premier DE probably in the first round, I expect the Jags to go after DaJuan Morgan of North Carolina State possibly to add quality depth to safety. I believe they have even tried him out (based on new era scouting website), I expect them to go that direction. I think they have bolstered their CB position with Drayton Florence and might go CB with a later pick but as far as an earlier quality pick, safety will be a better choice, IMO.
chad72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
ok...if Andre Caldwell was available at #58 (our second rounder) and he was the best available player...would you pick him?

considering we take either Phillip Merling or Kentwan Balmer in the first...
I'd take another D-lineman.

And another in the third, too.

THEN we can start thinking about WRs or whatnot.
homg called it
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote