Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-11-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

and being a TE only OLBs and Safties will be covering him which presents alot of oppurtunies he'll be an all american
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
I hope HAzelton chokes thats bastard, he should be in Happy Valley :evil:
:roll:

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated posts
speaking of uneducated...how do you think you can determine what i meant by a smilie?

anyway, he wanted to go to USC all along. his asshole dad wanted to force him to psu. typical psu fan's didn't care as long as he ended up at psu....which is super classy.

I know he did, I said I wanted him to go there, but he didn't. Why don't you try writing a post with some actualy argumentative material, instead of trying to start a fight with someone...
I was never trying to start a fight. his dad was being a dick about the whole thing....yet penn state fans act like he was truly torn between the schools and he was almost a stater. not the case.
... Are you serious? How is wanting to make sure that your son has a good life being a dick? You must be 12 or something to not realize why his dad wanted him to go to PSU over USC.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:25 AM    (permalink
terman
Rookie

terman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

"... Are you serious? How is wanting to make sure that your son has a good life being a dick? You must be 12 or something to not realize why his dad wanted him to go to PSU over USC."

Wanting to make sure he has a good life? Are you saying he's not going to live a good life now that he goes to USC?
terman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle9
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated posts
speaking of uneducated...how do you think you can determine what i meant by a smilie?

anyway, he wanted to go to USC all along. his asshole dad wanted to force him to psu. typical psu fan's didn't care as long as he ended up at psu....which is super classy.

I know he did, I said I wanted him to go there, but he didn't. Why don't you try writing a post with some actualy argumentative material, instead of trying to start a fight with someone...
I was never trying to start a fight. his dad was being a dick about the whole thing....yet penn state fans act like he was truly torn between the schools and he was almost a stater. not the case.
I know BN is all-knowing about everything especially about subjects that I'm right on top of, but........he commited to PSU during his December visit only to change his mind again. I know this for fact, but have no doubt he'll come blasting away with something he finds in fantasy land.

I wish him no bad luck, I hope he has an AA career at USC. And his dad wasn't "being an asshole", someone else already pointed out the real story.
wow stop the presses. a recruit committed somewhere during a visit and then backed out. that never happens anymore in this day of recruiting.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rk 0ne
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP

... Are you serious? How is wanting to make sure that your son has a good life being a dick? You must be 12 or something to not realize why his dad wanted him to go to PSU over USC.
his dad wouldn't sign his LOI. sounds pretty dick to me.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his dad ended up signing it tho, once he saw that he was happier in USC than PSU. Its really none of your business to call the guys dad names. I'm sure his dad thought he was looking out for his sons best interests in the beginning, and ultimately he signed the LOI for him to go to USC.

You make it sound like his dad was getting money from PSU and thats the sole reason why he wanted him to committ to PSU for his own personal interests.

His dad was concerned about Vidals academics out in USC. HE said academics are very important to him, and he didn't want to see his son get distracted out in SoCal, and have his grades drop.

Its really too bad you didn't read the rivals article, BN, because there is more to it than you think, and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about in this situation.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Obviously his dad ended up signing it, but why be an ass to the kid. He wanted to go to USC, let him go to USC. It's not like USC is some hole in the earth. I think they're doing pretty OK out there, don't you?

I never insinuated that his dad was getting money from PSU. I don't need those ****** fans being pissed at me for things I didn't even say.

I'm sure his dad was all concerned and he's lined up for the father of the year award....he's such a saint.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Obviously his dad ended up signing it, but why be an ass to the kid. He wanted to go to USC, let him go to USC. It's not like USC is some hole in the earth. I think they're doing pretty OK out there, don't you?

I never insinuated that his dad was getting money from PSU. I don't need those nice guy fans being pissed at me for things I didn't even say.

I'm sure his dad was all concerned and he's lined up for the father of the year award....he's such a saint.
With the money thing i was just giving an example not saying you said it...

Read the article about it on rivals before you start talking about something you know nothing about, there is more to it than you think...
your assuming stuff when you really have no facts its more than his dad just not wanting him to go to USC
Old 01-12-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Who is to say the rivals article is 100% fact?

Whatever....the guy said he "should be in happy valley" when the only reason that was a blip on the radar was because his dad was trying to force him there. Doesn't exactly scream "should be in happy valley" to me.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

ok BN get this... His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD. So he wanted Vidal to have more time to decide. Then once he saw how much happier Vidal was with USC he signed the letter.

You acting like his dad was saying no i don't want you to go to USC, and i won't sign the letter. Thats not how it was at all. Get some facts before you just start assuming stuff.

Oh ya and the rivals article had direct quots from the dad and Vidal, seems to be a little more reliable than your assumptions on the matter

You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
ok BN get this... His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD. So he wanted Vidal to have more time to decide. Then once he saw how much happier Vidal was with USC he signed the letter.

You acting like his dad was saying no i don't want you to go to USC, and i won't sign the letter. Thats not how it was at all. Get some facts before you just start assuming stuff.

Oh ya and the rivals article had direct quots from the dad and Vidal, seems to be a little more reliable than your assumptions on the matter
Thank you downthefield, I have zero patience with stupidity and can't handle talking to him. He's by far the worst poster on here and the textbook definition of a keyboard warrior. I get too frustrated in dealing with stupidity and ignorance to even try. He actually reminds me of a girl, whatever is in their head they think is reality.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:

You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.
vidal was changing his mind so his dad didn't sign the LOI? now how much sense does that make?
Old 01-12-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

vidal was changing his mind so his dad didn't sign the LOI? now how much sense does that make?
You continue to dig a hole...just stop

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

how is asking a question digging a hole? if you have nothing to add keep your trap shut.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
how is asking a question digging a hole? if you have nothing to add keep your trap shut.
Once again, crybaby gets proven wrong by someone and he continues to question people, quit talking, you are a punk who does nothing but start trouble and question people insight. Please shut up

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 01-12-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

settle down sally....i asked a question. there's nothing wrong with that. how does it make sense that because vidal was questioning his choice, his dad didn't sign the LOI? that's a legit question.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
settle down sally....i asked a question. there's nothing wrong with that. how does it make sense that because vidal was questioning his choice, his dad didn't sign the LOI? that's a legit question.
Did you not read DF's post Ace? His dad thought that he may not academically succeed at SC, and thought there'd be too many distractions there. Try reading peoples post next time.

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 01-12-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Did you not read DF's post Ace? His dad thought that he may not academically succeed at SC, and thought there'd be too many distractions there. Try reading peoples post next time.
how about you try reading dipshit: "His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD."
Old 01-12-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

look who's talking...read much...or did you ride the short bus to school?

Quote:

His dad was concerned about Vidals academics out in USC. HE said academics are very important to him, and he didn't want to see his son get distracted out in SoCal, and have his grades drop.

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 01-12-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP

Quote:

I'm not asking about that part genius, I'm asking about the part I quoted. and since I'm not asking your dumb ass, how about you stay out of it.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP

Quote:

I'm not asking about that part genius, I'm asking about the part I quoted. and since I'm not asking your dumb ass, how about you stay out of it.
Ok smartguy, how about he didn't want to sign the LOI if his Vidal was not 100% sure so he didn't make a mistake. He wanted to make sure Vidal was 100% sure about his choice, does it really take that much to figure out, or do you lack common sense?

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 01-12-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.
I just answered your question....

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 01-12-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
I just answered your question....
actually you didn't. it was stated that vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. that makes no sense, and that's what my question is. it doesn't have to do with anything you've said. you may go now.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Yeah, but he wouldn't have been happy and we would have seen another Whitney Lewis episode. I like to see players play well and be content with their situation more than I like to see them play for my favorite team.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote