Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-12-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
The Fat Kid
Pro Bowler

The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid

i'll say there will be about ten 3 and outs for each team. in the 4th quarter the bears get a safety on us and get up by two. then with 3 seconds left josh brown kicks the game winner from 57 yards away. seahawks win 3-2

sig by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I HAVE ISSUES!
The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:07 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't be surprised if Seattle wins. Any Bears fan that expects the early season blowout is dreaming. Very different teams in many respects.

But I think we can pull it out, because I think we can consistently run on them with Thomas Jones leading the way. The health of some players on D should cover for some passing issues we've had lately. I'd expect something real close, maybe 20-17ish.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:27 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll say 24 - 13 Bears.

But the score is not indicitive of how close the teams play on Sunday.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu
I won't be surprised if Seattle wins. Any Bears fan that expects the early season blowout is dreaming. Very different teams in many respects.

But I think we can pull it out, because I think we can consistently run on them with Thomas Jones leading the way. The health of some players on D should cover for some passing issues we've had lately. I'd expect something real close, maybe 20-17ish.
I don't think it's dreaming to think we can win by double digits. Hell the spread is set at 8.5 points.

You're always very conservative with the Bears Toony. No faith at all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeys
Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.
So what does that make the cowboys? Super Awful?
Old 01-12-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:

Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.
WHich is why you won. Wait...
Old 01-12-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

flukey esque

Old 01-12-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

flukey esque
And if Seattle stops a kick return Seattle is in control of that game.

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears are currently the better team, but Seattle has luck on their side, if you believe in that sort of thing...
Old 01-12-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
The Bears are currently the better team, but Seattle has luck on their side, if you believe in that sort of thing...
I sure do, all the way to the Super Bowl
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet a lot of people on here are cheering for the Seahawks to win and go to the super bowl and have Josh Brown kick a game winner, so my ass is grass......
Old 01-13-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I bet a lot of people on here are cheering for the Seahawks to win and go to the super bowl and have Josh Brown kick a game winner, so my ass is grass......
It's ok yoda. You can be an honorary Bears fan for the weekend if you like. We have a really big heated bus. There's even a meat and cheese tray.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
It's ok yoda. You can be an honorary Bears fan for the weekend if you like. We have a really big heated bus. There's even a meat and cheese tray.
Yes, I like meat. Lets go Bears.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Saints67
Rookie

Saints67 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really really really want the Seahawks to WIN...

but i doubt they will.....yuck.
Saints67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:29 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
flukey esque[/b][/u]

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.[/quote]

:roll:

Yes we lost, but Seattle wasn't the better team, you're BLIND if you don't admit that.
Your argument is pretty weak. It's not the same thing to stop a ko return than what happens to the cowboys. That was the most unpredictable thing that could have happened. The FG was like an extra point, and the holder drop the ball. How many times could you see this happen? 1 every 1.000.000 fgs? Not to mention the stupid play in which Glenn fumbled the ball for a safety.

Yes, the Cowboys lost, but they deserved to win. A lost is a lost, but saying that the Seahawks were the better team isn't true.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano
Quote:
flukey esque[/b][/u]

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.
:roll:

Yes we lost, but Seattle wasn't the better team, you're BLIND if you don't admit that.
Your argument is pretty weak. It's not the same thing to stop a ko return than what happens to the cowboys. That was the most unpredictable thing that could have happened. The FG was like an extra point, and the holder drop the ball. How many times could you see this happen? 1 every 1.000.000 fgs? Not to mention the stupid play in which Glenn fumbled the ball for a safety.

Yes, the Cowboys lost, but they deserved to win. A lost is a lost, but saying that the Seahawks were the better team isn't true.[/quote]

And you played lights out hte whole game right? If it weren't for a late td in the first half (thanks boulware), seattle holds you to no offensive tds the whole game.

Please shutup. Seattle won, they are better, be quiet. And Jennings FORCED the fumble, it wasn't just some freak play. Seattle showed up in the second half, and won the the game.