Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC West Division Forum

AFC West Division Forum Discuss the AFC West

View Poll Results: Best team in the division?
Denver 6 35.29%
The Broncos 11 64.71%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best team in the division?

Who's the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You bored?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I voted the Broncos although Denver is quite good.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
I voted the Broncos although Denver is quite good.
The man has a good point.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha that was the best poll ever

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:35 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like Denver's making a comeback.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta go with Denver, I can't stand the Broncos.

What? They're the same team you say?

NOOOOO!
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they are both overrated.:)
Old 09-23-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Well its certainly not San Diego....Can the AFC West really be this bad?
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

I dunno. Denver is sucking, with the exception of Cutler, Marshall, and Sauerbrun. When your 3rd best player is your punter, something is wrong. Actually, Dumervil has 2 sacks, so Sauerbrun is 4th.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-27-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to go with the Broncos
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

So now that the chargers are in the drivers seat on their way to the playoffs, and the broncos are holding on for dear life, i think its about time the options for this thread get changed.. to perhaps san diego or the chargers.. i think thats tad more realistic

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the option for "we're all a disgrace to the national football league" would be most appropriate.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
I think the option for "we're all a disgrace to the national football league" would be most appropriate.
That one sounds about right...
Old 11-29-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

I'll co-sign that one.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can you believe that somebody from this division is going to be in the playoffs? Honestly this divison will be won at 8-8 or 9-7 and that's pathetic. The raiders are still mathematically alive for christ's sake. I think there should be a 10 win minimum for the playoffs and if nobody hits it, take a team from elsewhere.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
can you believe that somebody from this division is going to be in the playoffs? Honestly this divison will be won at 8-8 or 9-7 and that's pathetic. The raiders are still mathematically alive for christ's sake. I think there should be a 10 win minimum for the playoffs and if nobody hits it, take a team from elsewhere.
It's still possible San Diego hits the ten win mark, their schedule isn't too bad coming up...but its very improbable...I'd guess 9-7...

Still, I don't like the 10 win minimum rule at all, what if there just aren't enough teams that hit ten wins in a season? Not to mention playing in a very tough division, this would penalize teams because hte other temas they play are good. That's not the case with the AFC West, because we all suck, but it could screw some teams over....
Old 11-29-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
It's still possible San Diego hits the ten win mark, their schedule isn't too bad coming up...but its very improbable...I'd guess 9-7...

Still, I don't like the 10 win minimum rule at all, what if there just aren't enough teams that hit ten wins in a season? Not to mention playing in a very tough division, this would penalize teams because hte other temas they play are good. That's not the case with the AFC West, because we all suck, but it could screw some teams over....
Whats up with saying we suck, that just doesnt make sense. The division may not be the strongest its been, but lets be real, there are worse divisions in football. Ever since the broncos went to the super bowl in the late 90's we've had arguable the top RB in the game at one of our teams, which has aided towards us being one of the best divisions in football.. so this year we dont dominate like the last few yeras, but i wouldnt say that just because we arent playing up to our own standards that we all of a sudden suck.. perhaps we dont have a dominate team in our division, but its still early. I wouldnt hesitate to say that by the end of the year we have 4 teams firing on all cylinders..

sig by bosanac01
Old 11-30-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
Whats up with saying we suck, that just doesnt make sense. The division may not be the strongest its been, but lets be real, there are worse divisions in football. Ever since the broncos went to the super bowl in the late 90's we've had arguable the top RB in the game at one of our teams, which has aided towards us being one of the best divisions in football.. so this year we dont dominate like the last few yeras, but i wouldnt say that just because we arent playing up to our own standards that we all of a sudden suck.. perhaps we dont have a dominate team in our division, but its still early. I wouldnt hesitate to say that by the end of the year we have 4 teams firing on all cylinders..
Right now, we do all suck. We have a division leader right now sitting at 6-5. You yourself predicted the Chargers to win about 9 games I believe. If a team wins a division with 9 games, its generally a strong indicator its a sucky division.

I mean it would be one thing if we were all good, and thats why we are going to have a 9-7 division leader, but out of the Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers right now, not one team has proven that any team should be scared of them.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Right now, we do all suck. We have a division leader right now sitting at 6-5. You yourself predicted the Chargers to win about 9 games I believe. If a team wins a division with 9 games, its generally a strong indicator its a sucky division.

I mean it would be one thing if we were all good, and thats why we are going to have a 9-7 division leader, but out of the Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers right now, not one team has proven that any team should be scared of them.
I dont feel that the division as a whole, is any worse than say, the NFC south, and NFC west.. just cause we dont have a good 10 win team doesnt mean the entire division is bad. One could argue that the AFC east sucks, pending how you see the bills. i dunno, its all arguable of course, i just dont like being called a fan of a sucky division, especially from fans within the same division.

sig by bosanac01
Old 11-30-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

The Patriots alone put the AFC East ahead of us. We're better than the NFC West for sure, and probably the south. That puts us 6th/8, and the AFC's worst. We're an extension of the NFC.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-30-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
The Patriots alone put the AFC East ahead of us. We're better than the NFC West for sure, and probably the south. That puts us 6th/8, and the AFC's worst. We're an extension of the NFC.
not really, we've won like 2 games against the NFC this year...
Old 03-24-2008, 07:15 PM    (permalink
JayCtlerBMarshConect9

you all arer a bunch of daralects Denver is going to go 19-0 with Jay cutler breaking every single season record
Old 05-06-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

ROFL

These Broncos are going down on the oppening edition of MNF!!
Raider_fan_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote